Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

My gates are open to all friends. Redd is here but I don’t think he sells to visitors. Plus my nooks cranny is closed today for upgrade.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

I’ve vomited stuff all over my island and still nothing doing with Isabelle. Considering just giving up on 5 stars for now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭Gru

I’ve vomited stuff all over my island and still nothing doing with Isabelle. Considering just giving up on 5 stars for now

you have to sell land and get new people to move in to get stars (and you only need 3 stars for kk slider!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

My gates are open to all friends. Redd is here but I don’t think he sells to visitors. Plus my nooks cranny is closed today for upgrade.

Still open?

So sorry for the delay I was trying to catch tarantulas on a nook miles island. A failure.

Dodo code: 96B61

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Having a bit of a clear out so if anyone is island hopping pop by and pick up some stuff. There’s stalls set up to the right of the town square. Take what you want!

Dodo; C7MLN

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

Having a bit of a clear out so if anyone is island hopping pop by and pick up some stuff. There’s stalls set up to the right of the town square. Take what you want!

Dodo; C7MLN

I'll pop across, love seeing other islands.

Dodo; C7MLN

I’ll be over in a mo!

Ok I can’t visit islands coz my shop is closed. If anyone wants to visit, I’m open. Dodo code: 4HS0X

Ok I’m done for tonight. I’ll be back online early tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,773 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

My gate is open for a while if anyone want to call over. Take any fruit or anything. My friend code is on thread somewhere if anyone wants to add me. I don't care if you walk in my flowers either :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,595 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Sorry to go a tad off topic but I've a stupid question.
    My wife wants to play the sims on the switch but there doesn't appear to be a port. I've heard that animal crossing is similar to the sims but have never played it so can't comment. Can anyone of you fine folk elaborate on whether it'd be a good substitute or should I just get her a copy of the sims and a new laptop?

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnf26

Anyone got any good turnip prices today

Sorry to go a tad off topic but I've a stupid question.
    My wife wants to play the sims on the switch but there doesn't appear to be a port. I've heard that animal crossing is similar to the sims but have never played it so can't comment. Can anyone of you fine folk elaborate on whether it'd be a good substitute or should I just get her a copy of the sims and a new laptop?

If you already have a Switch then the cheaper option is to get Animal Crossing, not sure it’s that similar to The Sims but it’s fantastic and addictive as hell.
    johnf26 wrote: »
    Anyone got any good turnip prices today

Would like to know this also, I found one batch leftover and wouldn’t mind getting rid of it before it spoils (don’t need the ants! :pac:).

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Only 45 Bells here, so no good to you that way!

Opened my gates though, so anyone that wants to pop over for a visit is welcome. Have some of all the fruits. Just ask that you don't be too greedy with them, and don't destroy the flowers! :D

Tulip (red, yellow, white) , windflower (orange, red, white) and pansy (red, white, yellow) in Nooks

Dodo code: 0QV81

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

On Sims Vs AC, If she's into the relationship side of Sims then no. If she's into the house building side then maybe.

Two of my daughters are mad into the Sims, only one of them has been tempted away from their laptop by the lure of the Island....so far....

Sims and AC are two completely different games.

Don’t suppose anyone has arcade cabinets or seats available on their island? These items: https://nook.market/categories/1-furniture?q=Arcade

Looking to move my games room to the basement and add a few cabs. :)

Actually, a question for those able to build paths - how do you get rid of the little gap of grass between the path and the main plaza?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Don’t suppose anyone has arcade cabinets or seats available on their island? These items: https://nook.market/categories/1-furniture?q=Arcade

Actually, a question for those able to build paths - how do you get rid of the little gap of grass between the path and the main plaza?

I have the arcade fighting game on mine.

I have the arcade fighting game on mine.

Ooh nice. Don’t suppose you could order me 2 of them? :D Can sort you out with bells or NMT whichever you prefer.

/Edit: Or maybe I could catalogue it instead? Forgot about that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Forgot to bring my switch to work so no turnip prices here sorry :(

Had closed my gates, but have the arcade stool in my house, you're welcome to it if you want one? I've the pinball table and the brake tapper game, if you want to do cataloging? If you get an arcade cab, I'd love to get that for my room too

Star Lord wrote: »
    Had closed my gates, but have the arcade stool in my house, you're welcome to it if you want one? I've the pinball table and the brake tapper game, if you want to do cataloging? If you get an arcade cab, I'd love to get that for my room too

Sounds like a plan. I have the ACNH Switch if that’s any use? Also a load of gym equipment but not sure how common they are. :D

Things that can be catalogued - just items you can buy for bells or tickets?

Actually, just ordered you the arcade stool, so you should get it in the post!

Star Lord wrote: »
    Actually, just ordered you the arcade stool, so you should get it in the post!

Very kind thank you! Let me set up a catalogue area and can open up my gate.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Would love some of the arcade stuff as well!

Anyone have a fireplace or tv?

Would love some of the arcade stuff as well!

Anyone have a fireplace or tv?

I've an apple TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

I have the mahjong arcade machine

And you can’t rid of those gaps between path types

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

Got my first Lily of the Valleys spawning - very nice surprise!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

SMC92Ian wrote: »
    I've an apple TV.

Nah would rather a normal one.

Have the below fossils if anyone needs them?

Brachio Tail
    Diplo Skull
    Parasaur Tail
    Parasaur Skull
    Ptera Right Wing
    Quetzal Right Wing
    Sabertooth Tail
    Sabertooth Skull
    Shark-tooth pattern
    Stego Tail
    Stego Skull

Fossils I need are:
    Quetzalcoatlus Left Wing
    Triceratops Tail
    T Rex Torso
    Brachiosaurus Chest
    Megaloceros Left Side

My friend code is 3625 5486 7109

I'll be sending out presents later to any friends (I think I need to visit island first, or vice versa), just random stuff like fossils or recipes

Advertisement