Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

AMGer wrote: »
    Got my first Lily of the Valleys spawning - very nice surprise!

They only spawn if you have a 5 star island right?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

They only spawn if you have a 5 star island right?

That’s what I thought, but my rating is still 4 star

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Star Lord wrote: »
    Actually, just ordered you the arcade stool, so you should get it in the post!

Legend. That arrived already! Going to move the games room downstairs and the gym out to the beach or something.

I have my gates open now if you want to pop over. Do you want to have a look in my gaff to see if there’s anything you want to catalogue? I can then bring them outside and drop them? I made a little space over to the right of the plaza where the fencing is. So we can keep our items separate.

Follow the path out of the airport and to the left to get to my house, I’m behind the museum.
    I have the mahjong arcade machine

And you can’t rid of those gaps between path types

Yeah I just rounded the path corners to make it look a little better. Will have to do for now. :)

Ok just noticed it doesn’t let me use the construction app when the gates are open. So have closed it for the min. Just shout whenever you want a visit and I’ll open up again.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Ok just noticed it doesn’t let me use the construction app when the gates are open. So have closed it for the min. Just shout whenever you want a visit and I’ll open up again.

Thought I was going to your island, but it was another! Have the pinball table and breaks tapper with me and ready to go whenever you open again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Got a füßball table if it helps with the games room.
    Also it's not a telly but nook is selling a desktop for 100k which you could pretend to be watching Netflix on :)

Banjo wrote: »
    Got a füßball table if it helps with the games room.
    Also it's not a telly but nook is selling a desktop for 100k which you could pretend to be watching Netflix on :)

Oh that sounds nice! Love that for my own games room! :D

Thought I was going to your island, but it was another! Have the pinball table and breaks tapper with me and ready to go whenever you open again

Ok give me 5 mins to connect up a path. :pac:

Ok gates open again. House to the left if you want a nosey. Hastily constructed catalogue area to the right of the fountain. :)

/Edit: Anyone else on my friends list more than welcome to drop over. :)

Mind if I visit too?

• Advertisement

Mind if I visit too?

Of course not. Come on over.

There’s also some kind of arcade machine for the Pocket Camp promo rewards

Just in case some people don't know, your villagers craft recipes 3 times each day, and each crafting session lasts 3 hour I think

So i had one guy crafting at 1, so at 4 another villager should be crafting (could be the same guy again crafting something different), and then again at 7

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

I think there’s some arcade stuff in nooks today but I was time travelling so I’ll have to double check. Won’t be on until later but will check then

I’m still fighting with Isabelle. But kinda got bored in the meantime so I’m half reorganising while still keeping an eye on her

Gates are open again if anyone wants to visit to catalogue stuff or buy from Nooks / Able sisters or get some fruit

Gates are open again if anyone wants to visit to catalogue stuff or buy from Nooks / Able sisters or get some fruit

Dodo code?

Dodo code?

None, just open to friends... I'll change that now if you're not on my list!

JN2B2

I’ve no idea! My fc is 1504-0877-5697

JN2B2

I’ll bring some stuff for cataloging

• Registered Users Posts: 17,773 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Any decent turnip prices today?

• Advertisement

Can someone explain amiibo cards to me? Do I have to buy the actual cards off people if I want new villagers?

Is there a different way to get new villagers other than just waiting for one of yours to move out?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Can someone explain amiibo cards to me? Do I have to buy the actual cards off people if I want new villagers?

Is there a different way to get new villagers other than just waiting for one of yours to move out?

Sort of. If you want a specific villager then yes if you use that villagers amiibo card then they’ll show up at the campsite and you’ve a chance to get them to move in. Otherwise it’s random who will show up in the campsite.

You can only have a max of 10 villagers at one time so if you don’t have a free space you’ll need someone to move out. I had someone in my campsite the other day who really wanted to move and said something along the lines of asking someone to move out so I think that’s a way of getting someone to move. Sometimes current residents will just ask you if they should leave too

In terms of getting new villagers in general they can show up at random in the campsite or if you’ve a free space you can meet them on islands using nook miles tickets

I never have people staying at my campsite! Only the first person and they moved in, no one else since :confused:

I never have people staying at my campsite! Only the first person and they moved in, no one else since :confused:

Doesn’t really happen unless you use Amiibo or have someone move out

Doesn’t really happen unless you use Amiibo or have someone move out

Or possibly also if you set up those plots of land to sell (assuming you’re not maxed out on villagers already)? I should probably pay more attention to mine, I speak to them everyday but that’s about it, maybe give them gifts the odd time. I’m more concerned about how my island looks rather than who lives on it.

And KK Slider, don’t park your arse so close to the residential services front door ffs, makes it awkward to get in. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Ooh nice. Don’t suppose you could order me 2 of them? :D Can sort you out with bells or NMT whichever you prefer.

/Edit: Or maybe I could catalogue it instead? Forgot about that.

I can order you one if you want or you can visit and catalogue, whatever you prefer

Sweet, just checked with Isabelle and I got a 5 star rating :) Got my gold watering can

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

K.K.: ..Take a seat, and we'll jam.
    Me: Oh that's great, I've been going about my day chopping, fishing, digging and planting so I can't wait to get off my feet.
    *Takes a seat*
    One second later, everyone stands up. FFS :D

Anyone got a better turnip price than 36bells? Last minute dash to sell the last turnip. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭newbie18892

Anyone got a better turnip price than 36bells? Last minute dash to sell the last turnip. :)

46 bells here if you want that extra 10 bells lol

Advertisement