Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

And I thought spending my whole 100k was a big amount haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

ShaneU wrote: »
    Turnips 91 bells on mine too

Dodo GGBHK

Your island is really lovely. Great layout & some great villagers. I love Nan!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Your island is really lovely. Great layout & some great villagers. I love Nan!
    Thanks, Sprinkle is my favourite

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Wow it’s nice! Love the music in there and the different footstep sounds when you go from one type of floor to another. Love the attention to detail in this game.

Daisy selling bells for 107 on my island. Looks like I’ll need to make a few trips to your island if that is ok?

Every shoe type has a different sound. Socks have a different sound. Bare feet have a different sound. Weather impacts all of these too. The closer you get to a sound source such as a radio the louder it becomes. The sound design in the game is incredible.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Well the max you can carry is 4000 turnips so if you’re buying at 90bells each then that’s 360,000 bells. So don’t travel with more than 360,000 + 99,000 bells on you or you won’t be able to max out your inventory. :)

/Edit: I spent 2.5mil and only realised the above after a few trips so for sure I could’ve been a bit quicker.

Only realised it after the first trip. Brought the whole lot with me and could only buy 2900 turnips :rolleyes: Just about to do the final trip now and then I can relax :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Only realised it after the first trip. Brought the whole lot with me and could only buy 2900 turnips :rolleyes: Just about to do the final trip now and then I can relax :D

Exact same thing I did. :D

Ooh just in the nick of time too! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

If anyone sees someone looking like Miami Vice with a halo walking around your island, that's just me. I'm creepin' for ideas :)

Turtwig wrote: »
    Every shoe type has a different sound. Socks have a different sound. Bare feet have a different sound. Weather impacts all of these too. The closer you get to a sound source such as a radio the louder it becomes. The sound design in the game is incredible.

Incredibly well designed game. A few other random things I love about it:

- Cloud shadows that move across the ground.
    - How the background is slightly blurred when the camera is focused on you (showing an item for example).
    - The level of water detail at a waterfall when you zoom in.

All the little animations from villagers, plants and wildlife - creates a great atmosphere imo. :)

Rhyme wrote: »
    If anyone sees someone looking like Miami Vice with a halo walking around your island, that's just me. I'm creepin' for ideas :)

I’m open - dodo code: 04JQC

Sorry have to close for a bit. I’ll post when back open

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,143 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

I'll bring seeds if you don't need them pass them on

Anyone got Redd on their island today? He's here on mine but only selling fakes.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

I have him. He has two fakes (evil eyebrows Mona Lisa and girl with the punk earring) and two I can't spot the problem with. (The night watch and an arcimboldo fruit face). He hides in a tiny cove behind the plateau north of the island. Ladder is a must.

Turnip price is 101 and the clock is a few hours slow. Can open it for a while if you don't mind me not being active? Got lunch to make for hungry gannets

Banjo wrote: »
    I have him. He has two fakes (evil eyebrows Mona Lisa and girl with the punk earring) and two I can't spot the problem with. (The night watch and an arcimboldo fruit face). He hides in a tiny cove behind the plateau north of the island. Ladder is a must.

Turnip price is 101 and the clock is a few hours slow. Can open it for a while if you don't mind me not being active? Got lunch to make for hungry gannets

En route to investigate!!

9QH3Y

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

Has anyone got a decent park type bench I could catalog? Log bench recipe is about the best I got so far

I have one in front of my museum. But I think it might have been a recipe - nick one if you want.

Cherry rug and mossy rock recipe left beside your record player Banjo

Sorry if anyone got kicked out there, Daughter took over.

Open again. 1DVRX

• Advertisement

Banjo wrote: »
    Sorry if anyone got kicked out there, Daughter took over.

It’s ok. I won’t take it personally :P

You got some cool flowers I'm way behind

I'm gonna give a miss going anywhere else until later I want to kick a resident of my island first

Ha there’s tennis on the tv in my house & they’re grunting like mad things! V funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Residents Services is closed for upgrades.
    Museum is closed for upgrades.
    I really miss talking to Blathers. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

AMGer wrote: »
    Has anyone got a decent park type bench I could catalog? Log bench recipe is about the best I got so far

I have the garden bench (customisable) and the iron garden bench that I could craft for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

My houses are all over the place and the prices to move them is INSANE, f*ck that.

En route to investigate!!

Just back online now, real life gardening has to be dealt with. :pac:

Don’t suppose I could pop over and catalogue that arcade cabinet? I got the seat I could bring over if you don’t have it yet? And some other bits. :)

Just back online now, real life gardening has to be dealt with. :pac:

Don’t suppose I could pop over and catalogue that arcade cabinet? I got the seat I could bring over if you don’t have it yet? And some other bits. :)

Only seeing this now! 2 seconds and I'll open up my gate. Please bring the seat! I'll try find other cool things in my storage :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭TK Lemon

It’s annoying that you have to wait a day each between moving houses. :mad:

Advertisement