Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Alright, island is open and the code is 720YS. I've left my items to be catalogued beside the airport beyond the bushes.
    The more the merrier! If anyone has any musical items I'd love to catalogue them. Onlyhave the ukulele so far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

Alright, island is open and the code is 720YS. I've left my items to be catalogued beside the airport beyond the bushes.
    The more the merrier! If anyone has any musical items I'd love to catalogue them. Onlyhave the ukulele so far.

How do I know what items can be catelogued? I have DIY panpipes and I bought an electric guitar. I’ve picked up an amp somewhere too

How do I know what items can be catelogued? I have DIY panpipes and I bought an electric guitar. I’ve picked up an amp somewhere too

I've just dropped them near the airport - they're not placed and they're in a big group. I can direct you when you land :)

I've just dropped them near the airport - they're not placed and they're in a big group. I can direct you when you land :)

Oh no I mean if you want to catalogue mine. Can everything be catalogued

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Cheers. Will grab some items and head over.

Musical items like the ocarina and flute? Can’t remember if they can be catalogued but will bring them along.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

The ocarina and pan pipes and acoustic guitar are craftables so you can't order em from the catalogue I don't think

Oh no I mean if you want to catalogue mine. Can everything be catalogued

Ohh sorry I get you. Anything made froma DIY recipe can't be catalogued. Everything else can be catalogued (I think).

Here now. Not sure what is catalogue able so brought what I could

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Anyone open for cataloguing, or want to come over to my island?

Star Lord wrote: »

I can come over with my stuff? Or you can come over here. there's a couple of people here already!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Star Lord wrote: »

I’m available! Let me know what kind of things you’re looking for.

Also, does anyone have a red & white lighthouse in their nook mikes catalogue? I’ll pay you in nook miles tickets...

Also, does anyone have a red & white lighthouse in their nook mikes catalogue? I’ll pay you in nook miles tickets...

Catalogue party at John’s. :D

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Catalogue party at John’s. :D

Catalogue party number 2! Let's go! I want more stuff to buy tomorrow :D

Nook code is 720YS for anyone else who wants to join - 3 of us herer with items at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

I have the red and white lighthouse. Can order it for you now if you like and you can pick it up tomorrow when it comes?

I have the red and white lighthouse. Can order it for you now if you like and you can pick it up tomorrow when it comes?

Oh yes please!

Catalogue party number 2! Let's go! I want more stuff to buy tomorrow :D

Nook code is 720YS for anyone else who wants to join - 3 of us herer with items at the moment.

Cheers John. I just left. Gone get started on the arcade room. :D

Cool to see other islands. Some amount of flowers you have! I’m guessing that’s the wife’s input. ;)

Cheers John. I just left. Gone get started on the arcade room. :D

Cool to see other islands. Some amount of flowers you have! I’m guessing that’s the wife’s input. ;)

JohnGreenFan/Ciara has no wife, but she loves flowers :D

John/Ciara has no wife, but she loves flowers :D

Hehe good stuff. :pac:

Hey I was thinking of organising another NMT treasure hunt on my island in a little while if folks fancied it?

I’ll hide 5 tickets about the island, 1 ticket per person. Bring a ladder and pole vault although you probably won’t need them as there’s enough bridges and inclines about the place. Feel free to have a nosey about in the gaff and shops too.

Hehe good stuff. :pac:

Hey I was thinking of organising another NMT treasure hunt on my island in a little while if folks fancied it?

I’ll hide 5 tickets about the island, 1 ticket per person. Bring a ladder and pole vault although you probably won’t need them as there’s enough bridges and inclines about the place. Feel free to have a nosey about in the gaff and shops too.

Do you have the timer? You could get a few together then give 5 mins to see who find one. I’ve been thinking of hosting a fishing or big catching contest

Do you have the timer? You could get a few together then give 5 mins to see who find one. I’ve been thinking of hosting a fishing or big catching contest

I have the hourglass? Not sure what it does tbh.

• Advertisement

I have the hourglass? Not sure what it does tbh.

You can buy the timer in the cabinet of the upgraded books cranny

You can buy the timer in the cabinet of the upgraded books cranny

Ok, don’t have that yet then. It lets you set a time or it’s fixed? Sure I can hold off till I get one if that will make it more fun.

Ok, don’t have that yet then. It lets you set a time or it’s fixed? Sure I can hold off till I get one if that will make it more fun.

Yep I have one. I could bring it over. It’s fun!

Oh yes please!

Done :) I’ll give you a shout tomorrow when it’s arrived.

Done :) I’ll give you a shout tomorrow when it’s arrived.

Ah you’re great, thanks a mill. You’re very generous. Let me know if you want miles or bells or something else.

Yep I have one. I could bring it over. It’s fun!

Ok let me go hide them so.

Ok let me go hide them so.

Grand. Give me 20 mins to eat dinner.

Grand. Give me 20 mins to eat dinner.

Cool. Sure I’ll open up the island to all friends at 6.30 then. And eh, maybe bring a ladder and pole vault. None are anywhere near flowers or locked away on the turnip farm. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Cool. Sure I’ll open up the island to all friends at 6.30 then. And eh, maybe bring a ladder and pole vault. None are anywhere near flowers or locked away on the turnip farm. :pac:

Or are they... :D

Don't need the nook miles tickets, but would love to take part anyway, if that's cool?

What variations of the teacup ride do people have? We've very colourful red green and blue cup ones, would love to have a few variations!

• Advertisement

I’ll join if you have a spot :)

Advertisement