Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

I had to disappear earlier for real life, Andrew did I leave all my catalogue stuff on your island?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

I had to disappear earlier for real life, Andrew did I leave all my catalogue stuff on your island?

Yes! Ah I thought it was hollys. Island is open now if you want to pop back for them?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Ooh looks like game of thrones is on tv in my house if anyone wants to watch!

Ok I had to log off for now. Sure you can pop over tomorrow and collect them. :)
    Ooh looks like game of thrones is on tv in my house if anyone wants to watch!

Hah cool. I’d gladly join you another night. RL calling again.

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Ok I had to log off for now. Sure you can pop over tomorrow and collect them. :)

Hah cool. I’d gladly join you another night. RL calling again.

That's great, thanks. Forgot all about them!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

Something interesting to note - if you have people on your island it’s a good idea to have them water flowers you’re trying to breed. Apparently if you just water your flowers or it rains there’s a 5% chance of flowers cross breeding. If you get 6 (including yourself) or more people to water them it goes up to 80% and you’ll even see a golden sparkle on the flowers!

AMGer wrote: »
    Something interesting to note - if you have people on your island it’s a good idea to have them water flowers you’re trying to breed. Apparently if you just water your flowers or it rains there’s a 5% chance of flowers cross breeding. If you get 6 (including yourself) or more people to water them it goes up to 80% and you’ll even see a golden sparkle on the flowers!

Yes! I read this today. I’ll bring a watering can when I visit in future.

Yay! Finally caught a snapping turtle. I think that’s the last of the
    April spawns.

Yay! Finally caught a snapping turtle. I think that’s the last of the
    April spawns.

Closed for the night?

Closed for the night?

Nope I’m open!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Oh wow that could help me loads, be willing to pay people to water my flowers, takes a whole watering can to do them :D:D

Oh wow that could help me loads, be willing to pay people to water my flowers, takes a whole watering can to do them :D:D

Ha I’m happy to be the hired help lol. Sounds like a great joint venture

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Ha I’m happy to be the hired help lol. Sounds like a great joint venture

Sent you over the lighthouse this morning. Not sure if those Dodo letters arrive straight away or not, but you'll have it tomorrow by the latest :)

Sent you over the lighthouse this morning. Not sure if those Dodo letters arrive straight away or not, but you'll have it tomorrow by the latest :)

Thanks a mill! I’ll check in a few. Still lounging in bed. Having a lazy start to the day by logging in to work in bed!

I’d be up for that if you could do the same for me - still missing blue roses, purple windflowers & purple pansies

Morning folks. Turnips selling for a whopping 95 bells this morning. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Morning folks. Turnips settling for a whopping 95 bells this morning. :)

Mine are at 82, but Turnip Prophet is giving a 65% chance of a large spike this week. Fingers crossed :pac:

Mine are at 90, turnip prophet predicting a 100% chance of a small spike, since I finally bought some turnips on my own island this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

Hi, do I just leave all my turnips on the ground until I get a good price to sell?

SMC92Ian wrote: »
    Hi, do I just leave all my turnips on the ground until I get a good price to sell?

Yes (either inside or outside your house) as it's not possible to store in them your house inventory. I have mine fenced off just to be extra safe (as any visitor can pick them up). :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭bkrangle

Both myself and my partner (2nd switch and game) have the mega price of 47 bells this morning................the only way is up!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

129 in mine, so higher than purchase price, but no big shakes.

@Andrew - can I pop over this morning and pick up my stuff?

Got it straight away! Thanks SO much!

Turnip prices have tanked on my island. 80 bells. Probably because of how many were sold here yesterday lol.

In other news, is anyone interested in a grey brick lighthouse?

@Andrew - can I pop over this morning and pick up my stuff?

Can it be in a little while? Bug in work I need to get fixed asap. :pac:

I'll send you a PM.

Can it be in a little while? Bug in work I need to get fixed asap. :pac:

I'll send you a PM.

No rush :)

Picked this up on Friday - really good guide, tons of info in it.

Picked this up on Friday - really good guide, tons of info in it.

Oh where did you get it? online?

Edit: I just looked it up on the book depository website. €25!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

Yes (either inside or outside your house) as it's not possible to store in them your house inventory. I have mine fenced off just to be extra safe (as any visitor can pick them up). :D

Like a villager or human?

• Advertisement

SMC92Ian wrote: »
    Like a villager or human?

Human. I meant if you open your gates to human visitors then they can pick up anything you have dropped (rather than placed). Maybe except inside your house. :)

And my Turnip price has dropped from 95 to 90 bells. Tues/Wed PM is when the fun begins though.

Advertisement