Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭bkrangle

bkrangle wrote: »
    Both myself and my partner (2nd switch and game) have the mega price of 47 bells this morning................the only way is up!

I was wrong.................down to 43 this afternoon!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Anyone have Redd on their island today? He still hasn't shown up to mine!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Anyone have 16 iron nuggets going spare?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

I do. Can drop them over if you like?

Edit: hang on. Looks like my internet has gone down

If you can my code is 89FR4

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Nah would rather a normal one.

Have the below fossils if anyone needs them?

Brachio Tail
    Diplo Skull
    Parasaur Tail
    Parasaur Skull
    Ptera Right Wing
    Quetzal Right Wing
    Sabertooth Tail
    Sabertooth Skull
    Shark-tooth pattern
    Stego Tail
    Stego Skull

Fossils I need are:
    Quetzalcoatlus Left Wing
    Triceratops Tail
    T Rex Torso
    Brachiosaurus Chest
    Megaloceros Left Side

My friend code is 3625 5486 7109

I'll be sending out presents later to any friends (I think I need to visit island first, or vice versa), just random stuff like fossils or recipes

Only reading this properly now, have you still got those fossils? I need the Diplo skull, sabertooth tail, shark tooth pattern and stego tail. Have a t rex torso spare you can have.

Only reading this properly now, have you still got those fossils? I need the Diplo skull, sabertooth tail, shark tooth pattern and stego tail. Have a t rex torso spare you can have.

Ya I've loads of spares, only need the mega left side now

I'll open my gates later and lay them all out, everyone is welcome!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Hello!

I share an island with Star Lord and would like to join the fun :) Here is my friend code.

SW-5122-3603-6242

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

If you need any more, i'll be online for a bit. Tweaking my island and always on the hunt for inspiration by visiting others :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Hello!

I share an island with Star Lord and would like to join the fun :) Here is my friend code.

SW-5122-3603-6242

Ah hah! She who assisted Star lord with the treasure hunt. Cool. Sent you a friend request there.

Internet up and down like a yo-yo this evening (Virgin) so doubt I’ll open up the island. Just going to redecorate more, games room coming along very nicely.

Also, I’ve a wall fan in the study room for a while and just put a drying rack (clothes horse) in the room for the min - when the fan swivels towards the clothes they flap about. Very cool. Did not think I would ever say such a thing. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭Nollog

My daily nook miles challenge is to make a flower crown but I need 2 more pink mum flowers, can anyone help ?

Code is LQHX3 if anyone has some

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

/\/ollog wrote: »
    My daily nook miles challenge is to make a flower crown but I need 2 more pink mum flowers, can anyone help ?

Have two here if you wanna pick up or I can drop them over?

Have two here if you wanna pick up or I can drop them over?

Sound.
    Whats your friend code or dodo code, and do you want anything brought over?

Sound.
    Whats your friend code or dodo code, and do you want anything brought over?

I’m all good, dodo is 9H79L

Dropped the flowers just outside the airport. Feel free to roam around :)

Opening my gates for friends, code is 3625 5486 7109

Some free stuff by the airport, loads of spare fossils behind Able's shop

CJ is here and so is Celeste who is giving out a starry wall recipe

All I want is either a Megaloceros Left Side fossil or for my flowers to be watered :D the ones at the top right of map are the only needs I need watered

I’m all good, dodo is 9H79L

Dropped the flowers just outside the airport. Feel free to roam around :)

Thanks for the flowers! :D

Your Island is so good...
    I need to put some effort into mine, it's pretty bad.

Thanks for the flowers! :D

Your Island is so good...
    I need to put some effort into mine, it's pretty bad.

No worries, ah it's still along way to go. Spent the past two weeks just shifting houses about.

86 bells per turnip this morning, rubbish. :pac:

Also, first time I’ve noticed a bird on the island, little yellow chap that sits on the notice board beside residential services. Flies off when you get close. Has he always been there and I’m just blind?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

He's thereto tell you there's a new message on the board

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,144 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

I've spent too much time trying to catch that Canary and the Owls at night elusive barstewarts, (no you can't actually catch them)

Banjo wrote: »

Interesting. Hardly ever check that board.

Still no sign of Redd :confused: Is on he anyone's island today? Just want a to buy a real painting so I can expand the museum

Still no sign of Redd :confused: Is on he anyone's island today? Just want a to buy a real painting so I can expand the museum

Have you talked to Blathers since the update? He normally rattles off something about adding an art wing. Red should show the following day then to sell you your first painting.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Well this is going to be a quiet day on my island. No Redd, no Leif, and turnips only 86 bells.

He was there for me last night - as in he was in his boat (so his second visit?) and I was able to buy my second painting from him. Handed it over to Blathers and he says come back later - so takes a bloody day to display the thing??

Not sure why he's not appearing for you at all. Thought he is supposed to appear once you have the 1.2.0 update.

Ya Blathers has said about waiting for art donations

I had trouble with the update because I played the game that morning before it was updated (such a stupid glitch!), so I had to travel back in time and forward again and everything seemed to work, Leif appeared, got all the nature day stuff, Blathers talked about the art expansion, just no sign of Redd yet

I know he visits randomly but would still expect him to show when everything else showed up for the new update

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Turnips are 143 bells here this morning which is nice. Leif here selling camellias and azaleas, no Redd.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

Banjo wrote: »
    3aAw0RA.gif
    J7KwgJc.png?1

• Advertisement

My turnip prices since I started charting it. Week before last had the big spike of 562 (didn't record many prices that week) - that was my second time selling turnips. The first was Holly's 652 price! Spoilt rotten if you'll excuse the pun. :D

Last week I had to venture further a field to sell for 500 or there abouts so hoping this week I get a decent price on my own island.

JFdoaIS.png

Advertisement