Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Hope Mums and Windflowers are ok? (Hyacinths, Windlowers and Mums in evidence, future visitors!)
    ****, they're not, just saw a tonne on the fly-by :(

Cash is still good though? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,117 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Banjo wrote: »
    Hope Mums and Windflowers are ok?
    ****, they're not, just saw a tonne on the fly-by :(

That doesn't matter at all!! You don't need to bring anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Andrew76 wrote: »
    That's what I did the week before last when I got that great price - had a load of boardsies travel over. Banjo was living like a king for while there. :pac:

Oh and anyone that asks for a fee should be blacklisted.

Turnips selling for 195 bells on my island.

500k bells or 2000 gold nuggets or your login details to your bank account.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

TitianGerm wrote: »
    I've an individual switch online membership on my account and she has her own profile. I'll be upgrading to a family membership later so I'll get her to give me her code then.

Edit: that's all done. She said bring flowers or fruit to grow trees (she has coconut, cherry and peaches)

Dodo Code is KVHD8.

On my way if that's ok? Have fruit n flowers!!

The more the merrier. She said someone looks like Mr T :pac:

• Advertisement

That's me :D

Sorry to whomever keeps trying to join, Sorry - it came up as I was trying to leave and I tink I'm blocking you - and now I'm stuck at the desk - sorry, guy in a hat behind me!

OK, it's let me leave- thanks for having me over!

Banjo wrote: »
    That's me :D

Ha brilliant!!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

On my way now. I’ll bring oranges and a spare diy recipe!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Thanks so much for that. I left seeds and fruit outside the Cranny. Planted a flower by mistake trying to drop in a hurry :o

Thanks so much for that. I left seeds and fruit outside the Cranny. Planted a flower by mistake trying to drop in a hurry :o

Oh you'll be banned for ruining the layout of her island now ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

See my post above. Island is open now for visitors.

She only had 100 turnips to sell herself and was delighted to get 47K bells :pac:

May I come? I can bring oranges peaches and pears?

I did exactly the same, sorry - it's on the left by the gate to the house. I had turnip-induced adrenaline surges, I couldn't handle it!

I can make a return trip with some bushes and lillies? Leif is hanging around my square.

Hey guys she just text to say sorry that she has to jump off now to do stuff for work but she'll be back on later tonight so she's going to cancel the Code in 5 minutes.

OMG I forgot to put my turnips in my bag. I’m so sorry. I dropped the fruit and I’m going to try to come back

OMG I forgot to put my turnips in my bag. I’m so sorry. I dropped the fruit and I’m going to try to come back

Yea call back if you can before she logs off. If not pop over later.

Hey guys she just text to say sorry that she has to jump off now to do stuff for work but she'll be back on later tonight so she's going to cancel the Code in 5 minutes.

Awh dang. Well she got some fruit anyways. Hopefully I’m on later with her coz that’s a great price

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Turnips selling for 195 bells on my island.

500k bells or 2000 gold nuggets or your login details to your bank account.

:pac::pac:

I won't get on a plane for anything less than 500 bells. Gotta get that 10 mil achievement. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Andrew76 wrote: »
    :pac::pac:

I won't get on a plane for anything less than 500 bells. Gotta get that 10 mil achievement. :D

Got that last week so sitting here quietly enjoying not having to hop on a plane 5 or 6 times to sell all my turnips :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

Managed to get lucky and got some early queues on turnip exchange - 5.3 million bells banked for this weeks turnip sales ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Finally I get to play today! Saharah is here peddling her dodgy rugs. Does anyone have Leif? I’d love to get more bushes.

Edit: I was also wondering should we have a fossil catalogue so we could swap?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Finally I get to play today! Saharah is here peddling her dodgy rugs. Does anyone have Leif? I’d love to get more bushes.

Edit: I was also wondering should we have a fossil catalogue so we could swap?

I have Leif and would love a good fossil catalogue.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

+1 on the fossils. I have a heap of spares, will have to check what I need tho :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

Same here!!

Can I visit?

Can I visit?

Sure. open to all friends now

Finding turnip exchange completely mental with queues. Anyone know anywhere a little less manic for getting to an island with decent prices?

I wonder should we organize a meet-up later to have a fossils “antique roadshow”? I think it would be very hard to figure out what we need, so I was thinking maybe something like this:

I can host and people come to me with their spares. I could section it like its a catalogue swap. You take a bunch of fossils, head back & offer to Blathers. Bring back whatever he won’t take.

What do you all think? Or is it too complicated?

I wonder should we organize a meet-up later to have a fossils “antique roadshow”? I think it would be very hard to figure out what we need, so I was thinking maybe something like this:

I can host and people come to me with their spares. I could section it like its a catalogue swap. You take a bunch of fossils, head back & offer to Blathers. Bring back whatever he won’t take.

What do you all think? Or is it too complicated?

Easiest way to figure out what we don't need is to write down a list of everything that shows up on the nook atm under the fossils. We need anything that doesn't show up there... suppose that's a bit of work but it's probably what I'll do.

Easiest way to figure out what we don't need is to write down a list of everything that shows up on the nook atm under the fossils. We need anything that doesn't show up there... suppose that's a bit of work but it's probably what I'll do.

Well now, I didn’t know the ATM showed that! Right I’ll make a list.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Finding turnip exchange completely mental with queues. Anyone know anywhere a little less manic for getting to an island with decent prices?

Bedlam! :pac:

I signed up to a queue of 41 ppl hours ago and just left it sitting there while I worked away - it's currently #17 of 71. Not sure I'm arsed with it now tbh.

Advertisement