Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

For turnip exchange I always focus on places with less than 10 in the queue, anything longer and you risk the island closing while you're in the queue

Also I didn't aim too high for prices either, settled for places with 300-400, anything more and the queues are too big

Have also gotten a lot of recipes from turnip exchange as well

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

I am hopeless to hold on to fossils, I just sell them to the Nooklings. But if anyone has any spares left over after the swap, I'll happily pay for any extras....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

In terms of fossils, probably the easiest way would be for people to figure out what they need using the Nook ATM and checking it against this list: https://www.polygon.com/animal-crossing-new-horizons-switch-acnh-guide/2020/4/1/21199622/fossil-list-museum-donations-dinosaurs-missing-parts

I just need these two if anyone could help: https://nook.market/users/3045/wishlist

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

In terms of fossils, probably the easiest way would be for people to figure out what they need using the Nook ATM and checking it against this list: https://www.polygon.com/animal-crossing-new-horizons-switch-acnh-guide/2020/4/1/21199622/fossil-list-museum-donations-dinosaurs-missing-parts

I just need these two if anyone could help: https://nook.market/users/3045/wishlist

Just checked mine and I need a whopping 26 fossils to complete the collection. Thought I was a good bit closer - it's been about a week since I dug up a fossil that wasn't a spare!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,117 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Oilean is open again for anyone wanting to sell Turnips. She'll be AFK for the time being but stop by anyway.

Dodo Code is 5SPGR.

Edit: price is 471

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

TitianGerm wrote: »
    Oilean is open again for anyone wanting to sell Turnips. She'll be AFK for the time being but stop by anyway.

Dodo Code is 5SPGR.

Is it ok if I pop over?

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Is it ok if I pop over?

Yep work away!!

Edit: what does "please close the window" mean that pops up on screen?

Yep work away!!

Great stuff thanks. I'll gather some pressies afterwards and drop them over.

Um, where is the shop? Do I need a pole vault to get to it? :)

Yep work away!!

Edit: what does "please close the window" mean that pops up on screen?

It means someone is trying to visit but you need to close dialog windows first.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Dodo Code is 5SPGR.

Thanks for that. I now have the bank account to go with my villager's mustache and monocle :pac:

I left some apples, pears and a nook miles ticket next to the shop.

• Advertisement

Great stuff thanks. I'll gather some pressies afterwards and drop them over.

Um, where is the shop? Do I need a pole vault to get to it? :)

Did you find it? She said to turn right when you come out of the airport, they're both on the same part of the island.

It means someone is trying to visit but you need to close dialog windows first.

How do you do that?

How do you do that?

Oh just finish what you are doing like if you are speaking to one of your villagers etc. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Dodo Code is 5SPGR.

Thanks again, made two more runs there. Gonna have to get a family account for this as switching turnips is a nightmare.

I left most of the fruit earlier and pockets were full so I dropped a bag of bells on each trip :)

Oh just finish what you are doing like if you are speaking to one of your villagers etc. :)

Ah she thought you could skip the loading screen that shows up when someone fly's to your island.

She sends her apologies that she's not interacting!!

Thanks again, made two more runs there. Gonna have to get a family account for this as switching turnips is a nightmare.

I left most of the fruit earlier and pockets were full so I dropped a bag of bells on each trip :)

She said to say thanks. Guys throwing around bags of 50,000 bells and she takes more than a week to earn that :pac:

Gyan84 wrote: »
    Thanks for that. I now have the bank account to go with my villager's mustache and monocle :pac:

I left some apples, pears and a nook miles ticket next to the shop.

You look like an evil billionaire :pac:

Ah she thought you could skip the loading screen that shows up when someone fly's to your island.

She sends her apologies that she's not interacting!!

Unfortunately can't be skipped. Nintendo have a lot of work to do to improve the online aspect of this game tbh.

Ah no need to apologise - we should be doing that for all the interruptions! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Dodo Code is 5SPGR.

Thanks a mill! Left some flower bags outside her house.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

Dodo Code is 5SPGR.

Doing my runs now thanks a mill. Will also drop bells when finished!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

First time playing it today, as well as my first Animal Crossing game overall. I've never played a game like it - I really like the real-time clock mechanic. Gives me a reason to come back on a daily basis and not have it run its course too quick. It's also very zen. I'm sure there are still more things to discover and figure out, as it's only day one on my game. Can't wait to see more of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭RVN10

You look like an evil billionaire :pac:

Still ok to drop round ? I’ll drop some bells

RVN10 wrote: »
    Still ok to drop round ? I’ll drop some bells

Yep still open but watch out for the guy with the helmet, looks to be up to no good ;)

Where will I leave bells for her ?

RVN10 wrote: »
    Where will I leave bells for her ?

You can leave them near the shop but there's no need to be dropping them.

I’ll be back with round 2 so I’ll share the wealth

First time playing it today, as well as my first Animal Crossing game overall. I've never played a game like it - I really like the real-time clock mechanic. Gives me a reason to come back on a daily basis and not have it run its course too quick. It's also very zen. I'm sure there are still more things to discover and figure out, as it's only day one on my game. Can't wait to see more of it.

Welcome aboard! :D

Almost everyday something new is learned or noticed with this game. It's mostly fantastic!
    Yep still open but watch out for the guy with the helmet, looks to be up to no good ;)

Hey hey hey!! I was just trying out my new Ironman helmet. I'll leave it at home so. :(

Just 2 more trips if that's ok. Then will gather a bunch of treats as a big thank you and drop em over! :D

Welcome aboard! :D

Almost everyday something new is learned or noticed with this game. It's mostly fantastic!

Hey hey hey!! I was just trying out my new Ironman helmet. I'll leave it at home so. :(

Just 2 more trips if that's ok. Then will gather a bunch of treats as a big thank you and drop em over! :D

I loved the helmet!! Yes work away, she said she'll be on for another while anyway.

There’s 20k bells at the shop for now I’ll drop more

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 Sarahjd90

Thank you! Left some bells behind the shop!

Advertisement