Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,117 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

She said thanks very much, everyone is very kind!!

Going to leave the code open until 8pm and then have to jump off so call over soon everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

I've no turnips to sell, just taking in the sights :)

Lovely island.

Rhyme wrote: »
    I've no turnips to sell, just taking in the sights :)

Lovely island.

Did you find the swimming pool overlooking the sea?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭RVN10

Dropped another 19k , I’ll be there maybe twice more

TitianGerm wrote: »
    Did you find the swimming pool overlooking the sea?

I didn't go up that far, I was admiring the Sphinx and the beach layout though. So much space, my island seems crowded in comparison :)

• Advertisement

Rhyme wrote: »
    I didn't go up that far, I was admiring the Sphinx and the beach layout though. So much space, my island seems crowded in comparison :)

She's giving out to me because I pitched my tent on her beach and took up all her space :pac:

She's giving out to me because I pitched my tent on her beach and took up all her space :pac:

I saw that alright, the tent pulls the sightlines away away from the other items ;) You've got mail as well (I've left now).

I do wish with the construction tools, that you could change the shape of the beach. I know you can change a surface to sand but it's not the same.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

She said thanks very much, everyone is very kind!!

Going to leave the code open until 8pm and then have to jump off so call over soon everyone.
    RVN10 wrote: »
    Dropped another 19k , I’ll be there maybe twice more

TitianGerm thanks a mil to your OH for letting us travel over - one of the best things about the game (and boards) is the kindness of others on here. Love it.

I'll not drop over again so RVN10 doesn't get delayed before 8. Got all my turnips sold for a disgusting amount, chuffed to bits! So if she's not open again later (and I don't blame her for wanting some peace and quiet :pac:) I will drop over another time with thank you gifts. :cool:

Ok one last 1000 and I’ll be done another 20k bells dropped

Andrew76 wrote: »
    TitianGerm thanks a mil to your OH for letting us travel over - one of the best things about the game (and boards) is the kindness of others on here. Love it.

I'll not drop over again so RVN10 doesn't get delayed before 8. Got all my turnips sold for a disgusting amount, chuffed to bits! So if she's not open again later (and I don't blame her for wanting some peace and quiet :pac:) I will drop over another time with thank you gifts. :cool:

That's great Andrew. Thanks a million!!

• Advertisement

On my way with the last ones and I’m all sold

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Ok I’ve made a list of the fossils I have. Do people want to pop over with any spares they have & see if he can swap some? I’ve opened my gates. Dodo code: 48WQ4

That's great Andrew. Thanks a million!!

Thanks so much for letting us in , what a productive night I dropped 30k more bells. Thank your partner from us all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

Thanks a million. Dropped 200k as made over 5 million in the runs.

Made back my loss of spoiled turnips!!

I have all my stuff out as I’m redecorating areas if anyone wants to catalogue?

Oh I’m raging. I just got a golden slingshot recipe from a balloon & the game crashed! Aaah!

New dodo code: J8KB8

Thanks a million. Dropped 200k as made over 5 million in the runs.

Made back my loss of spoiled turnips!!

I have all my stuff out as I’m redecorating areas if anyone wants to catalogue?

Oh I’m up for that! What kind of stuff do you want me to bring over?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

Oh I’m up for that! What kind of stuff do you want me to bring over?

Oh flip console dying sorry! I’ll stick it back on the charger and I’ll be back around 930. I’ll do some corrections for work in the meantime

Oh flip console dying sorry! I’ll stick it back on the charger and I’ll be back around 930. I’ll do some corrections for work in the meantime

No bother.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Oh I’m raging. I just got a golden slingshot recipe from a balloon & the game crashed! Aaah!

New dodo code: J8KB8

I’ll pop over now with fossils :)

Does anyone have the car bed or a regular car? I have 2 gas pumps & I’d love to put a car between them like a petrol station!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Hallo

I have Redd on my island with 1 real painting (i believe) left for sale, if someone wants to come buy it?

Hallo

I have Redd on my island with 1 real painting (i believe) left for sale, if someone wants to come buy it?

Ooh! I’d love to! Have a visitor at the mo so if someone else is free then let them go

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Hallo

Yes please! prick hasn't visited me yet :D code?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Gates open for the fastest visitor. N5083

Here is the list of fossils I have if anyone needs them?
    https://nook.market/users/3045

These are the only two I need:
    https://nook.market/users/3045/wishlist

All I want in exchange is either hardwood or for you to water my flowers (even though it's currently raining :D)

Friend code is 3625 5486 7109

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

Does anyone have the car bed or a regular car? I have 2 gas pumps & I’d love to put a car between them like a petrol station!

I can order you the red race car bed??

Did I miss the fossil swap?? In need of 8 (mostly torsos!!) but only have 3 spares at the mo; tricera tail, pachy tail & left quetzal wing.

Did I miss the fossil swap?? In need of 8 (mostly torsos!!) but only have 3 spares at the mo; tricera tail, pachy tail & left quetzal wing.

call over to mine, take whatever you need

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

Here is the list of fossils I have if anyone needs them?
    https://nook.market/users/3045

These are the only two I need:
    https://nook.market/users/3045/wishlist

All I want in exchange is either hardwood or for you to water my flowers (even though it's currently raining :D)

Friend code is 3625 5486 7109

Can I take the brachio chest please. Can pay bells or bring hardwood! Let me know ur price!!

Oh that’d be great thanks! I’ll meet you at Stock Twats in a bit. Just on a call at the mo.

• Advertisement

I’m open to all friends to visit if anyone is so inclined. All my spare fossils are gone tho.

Edit: does anyone have Celeste on their island tonight?

Advertisement