Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭Nollog

Andrew76 wrote: »
    So I decided to start replacing my basic log bridges with the stone version - am I correct in saying that you need to destroy the existing bridge and then build a new one in it's place? So effectively a 2 day turnaround to upgrade a bridge?

Also, gold flooring looks mental in my games room. :pac:

If anyone has any of these I would love to catalogue them please (or if they see the spacesuit in Able Sisters please shout). :)

https://nook.market/items/539099136-arcade-combat-game
    https://nook.market/items/539164672-arcade-mahjong-game
    https://nook.market/items/799998464-arcade-seat-blue
    https://nook.market/items/799998208-arcade-seat-gray
    I got an arcade machine this morning, not sure which one though, and I have a red arcade seat I use to track items in my house, so very familiar with that item.

--> just checked, it's the combat game
    AMGer wrote: »
    Also if anyone has Golden Armour or Rocket I’d greatly appreciate being able to catalog them

I made the rocket, was disappointed at the size.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

/\/ollog wrote: »
    I got an arcade machine this morning, not sure which one though, and I have a red arcade seat I use to track items in my house, so very familiar with that item.

--> just checked, it's the combat game

I made the rocket, was disappointed at the size.

Oh I'd *love* a rocket! Can I buy one from you? Or provide the materials to make one?

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Paso Fino

Anyone up for some flower-watering? Obviously happy to return the favor!

Currently raining here and Sahara is visiting. Have the following fossils if anyone needs them?

Iguanodon torso and skull
    Brachio Pelvis and tail
    Megacero Torso
    Ptera Body
    Spino skull
    Trex skull

Also looking for:
    trilobite
    dimetrodon torso and skull
    juramaia
    plesiosaurus tail and skull
    ankylosaurus skull
    triceratops torso and skull

• Registered Users Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭Nollog

Oh I'd *love* a rocket! Can I buy one from you? Or provide the materials to make one?

I want a sandcastle, you can have the rocket I made if you have one.
    Or anything really, since you're helping people out I don't mind helping you out.

57 bells per turnip now, heh.

Paso Fino wrote: »
    Anyone up for some flower-watering? Obviously happy to return the favor!

Currently raining here and Sahara is visiting. Have the following fossils if anyone needs them?

Iguanodon torso and skull
    Brachio Pelvis
    Megacero Torso
    Ptera Body
    Spino skull

Also looking for:
    trilobite
    dimetrodon torso and skull
    juramaia
    plesiosaurus tail and skull
    ankylosaurus skull
    triceratops torso and skull

I have a dimetrodon skull & am happy to water! Just need to make a sambo & I can head over then?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Andrew76 wrote: »
    @Rhyme

Nah he won't let you destroy and build in the one day - or so he said to me last night anyway. Bit of a pain to drag out the upgrade process to 2 days - will take a week or more to upgrade all the bridges now. :rolleyes:

Yup, just tried every iteration of one and then the other. I was wrong before. It's destroy one day, build another etc. I think what I had in mind that a bridge was finished one day and I could destroy another bridge the same day, couldn't start the two processes the same day. Ah well, one bridge to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

First post in this thread folks.

What started out as a way to pass time for our daughter has become a bit of an obsession for my wife and me. We’re now designing the whole island again after just putting houses anywhere willy-nilly style

We have genuinely drawn up plans (pen and paper style) but know it’ll take a while now as we have to relocate each house one day at a time and re do bridges etc etc

However my biggest frustration is lack of furniture. Or lack of good furniture. I’ve decided I want a diner themed room (after seeing one on Instagram) but so far have only got the wallpaper.

We have parental controls on so haven’t visited other people but do you think it would be OK for us to visit some people here just to visit their shops? (Or maybe pick up some oranges or cherries!?). What’s the etiquette here? If someone has furniture I need can they sell it to me? Do I just ‘drop’ bells for them? Is it better to trade etc? Very much a newbie here (first time playing anything like this)

I have a dimetrodon skull & am happy to water! Just need to make a sambo & I can head over then?

That'd be fab thank you! I only really need any of the roses/lilies/cosmos watered because I can't seem to get the hybrids from them! Apologies as everything is a little all over the place but they're all more or less on the lower half of the island.

Do you need anything watered in return?

Dodo code is HYHXX

Dodge wrote: »

What started out as a way to pass time for our daughter has become a bit of an obsession for my wife and me. We’re now designing the whole island again after just putting houses anywhere willy-nilly style

We have genuinely drawn up plans (pen and paper style) but know it’ll take a while now as we have to relocate each house one day at a time and re do bridges etc etc

However my biggest frustration is lack of furniture. Or lack of good furniture. I’ve decided I want a diner themed room (after seeing one on Instagram) but so far have only got the wallpaper.

We have parental controls on so haven’t visited other people but do you think it would be OK for us to visit some people here just to visit their shops? (Or maybe pick up some oranges or cherries!?). What’s the etiquette here? If someone has furniture I need can they sell it to me? Do I just ‘drop’ bells for them? Is it better to trade etc? Very much a newbie here (first time playing anything like this)

Feel free to pop over to mine, dodo code is in the above post. Take whatever fruit you need and feel free to raid the shop, though I don't have any dinner themed items in today. The only payment I ever want is a few of my flowers watered :p

Welcome to our mad little happy family. We're all a bit obsessed! You're welcome to visit me anytime. I have some diner furniture I don't want so I can leave it on Paso's island if you like?

• Advertisement

Welcome to our mad little happy family. We're all a bit obsessed! You're welcome to visit me anytime. I have some diner furniture I don't want so I can leave it on Paso's island if you like?

That would be amazing. Thank you!

Feel free to pop over to mine, dodo code is in the above post. Take whatever fruit you need and feel free to raid the shop, though I don't have any dinner themed items in today. The only payment I ever want is a few of my flowers watered :p

Thanks. Popping over shortly. Do you need/want anything other than flowers watered? We only have peaches, pears and coconuts fruit wise

Thanks. Popping over shortly. Do you need/want anything other than flowers watered? We only have peaches, pears and coconuts fruit wise

Just the flowers is grand! I have all the fruits so take whatever :)

Thanks for letting me visit Paso! Your island is lovely.

I'm open for the afternoon if anyone fancies dropping by. Dodo code GYT66

That'd be fab thank you! I only really need any of the roses/lilies/cosmos watered because I can't seem to get the hybrids from them! Apologies as everything is a little all over the place but they're all more or less on the lower half of the island.

Do you need anything watered in return?

Dodo code is HYHXX

Can’t find you with code. Anyone else available just to check that I can?

Thanks for letting me visit Paso! Your island is lovely.

I'm open for the afternoon if anyone fancies dropping by. Dodo code GYT66

Thanks for this. On the way!

Can’t find you with code. Anyone else available just to check that I can?

Ah sorry I'm on Holly's Island, I'll open it again!

@Dodge here's a new code! Holly left the diner stuff at the fountain by my airport, I also have some fossils there if you need any of those

383V2

• Advertisement

Dodge, did you leave my island by pressing the - button? Just in case you're not aware, there's a bug in the game that can cause islands to crash if you do that. Mine just crashed.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

@paso fino Could I grab the megacero torso please? Will happily pay or can pop back when not raining to water flowers!!

Edit: Have a billiards table in nooks for 77k today if anyone wants for their games room.

@Dodge here's a new code! Holly left the diner stuff at the fountain by my airport, I also have some fossils there if you need any of those

383V2

Thanks for that. Got a ‘communication error’ that kicked me out

@paso fino Could I grab the megacero torso please? Will happily pay or can pop back when not raining to water flowers!!

Edit: Have a billiards table in nooks for 77k today if anyone wants for their games room.

Yeah no problem! It looks like its gonna rain for a while longer here, solid clouds! I'm happy to go with whichever suits you :)

I've re-opened my gates. No code, open to all friends.

Thanks for that. Got a ‘communication error’ that kicked me out

Strange, my island is still open so pop back if you need!

Dodge, did you leave my island by pressing the - button? Just in case you're not aware, there's a bug in the game that can cause islands to crash if you do that. Mine just crashed.

No. Left via the airport. Sorry!

Ooh! I'd love one for my basement!

No. Left via the airport. Sorry!

Oh! Must just have been a glitch so. Apologies for casting aspersions :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

Ooh! I'd love one for my basement!

Coolies I'll open up after I pop to Pasos. Would buy it for you but just paid off Nook so flat broke!!!!

Advertisement