Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

No thanks my flowers have already been watered by visitors today

Ok, on my way with a few bits for catalog

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

I hat can I do with a fake painting? Can’t be sold

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

I hat can I do with a fake painting? Can’t be sold

Hang it up in your gaff and pretend it's real? Sure nobody will notice. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Hang it up in your gaff and pretend it's real? Sure nobody will notice. :P

Lol good point I guess. I haven’t started my house properly just shopping every day

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

iamtony wrote: »
    I've a meteor shower and celest is around if anyone wants to come over. I'll open gates now.
    I'm trying all day to catch a tuna and I'm digging for manila clams so if you have them of bait to spare I'd love some. Thanks. Shop is closed for upgrades.
    That fox with the art is around aswell but his boat isn't open.

Is the gate still open :)? Do you have a code if so?

• Advertisement

Sweet jesus - I just realised you can scroll much faster through lists with the right thumbstick! :eek:

I had been using the left stick or d-pad all along.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Anyone want me to drop over the truck load of fossils? Only just got around to checking them.

Anyone want me to drop over the truck load of fossils? Only just got around to checking them.

What's the procedure - use what we need and pass the rest on? :)

What's the procedure - use what we need and pass the rest on? :)

Yeah pretty much, Stephen dropped them over this morning. I’ve added a few so happy to pass them on

Yeah pretty much, Stephen dropped them over this morning. I’ve added a few so happy to pass them on

Cool. I'll open up my gate so thanks. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Today I found out that Redds fake paintings move!!! And some of the statues glow in the dark!! Deffo stocking up on fakes next time he docks!!

He still hasn’t visited our island once!! We play every day (for a fair while too)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,801 ✭✭✭iamtony

Is the gate still open :)? Do you have a code if so?
    were you over already? My friend code is on the list just add and I'll add back.

Apologies I had to run out for a while. My other half was holding the Fort. Anyway gates still open and I don't need bait, It wasnt a condition of entry, just if anyone had any or the clams. Still no tuna:rolleyes:

Thanks for dropping those off, I was able to use three of them which is great.

Whoever else wants to see if they need any of these fosils just shout and I can drop them over. :)

Finally got the tuna! Thanks for all the help!

Thanks for dropping those off, I was able to use three of them which is great.

Whoever else wants to see if they need any of these fosils just shout and I can drop them over. :)

No worries :) great to hear you got a few out of it. Your games room is so cool, I need to get mine started.

If anyone cataloged the box sofa the other night from me, I’ve got the corner piece to match. Happy to open up if anyone wants to catalog. Happy to throw out the regular side also if anyone missed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Morning everyone! CJ has FINALLY turned up on my island after over a month waiting so I can offload the absolute beach full of Oarfish etc I've been saving. Should do wonders for my pocket and my island rating!

No worries :) great to hear you got a few out of it. Your games room is so cool, I need to get mine started.

Just added a foosball table to it, another box sofa and some floor lights. Also realised it looks much cooler with the room light off.

Also, nook.market is fantastic - another flight to my supplier for more clothing. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Finally got my basement upgrade this morning and I feel I can finally start decorating properly now! Trying to decide between games room and home gym... decisions decisions!

Finally got my basement upgrade this morning and I feel I can finally start decorating properly now! Trying to decide between games room and home gym... decisions decisions!

I thought about doing both in the one room but there wasn't enough space for everything I wanted so moved the gym out to one of the beaches, which I'm not entirely happy with. Need more big rooms in the house, or a second house! :D

That reminds me, still need to catalogue that 50" tv off whomever here has it. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

I thought about doing both in the one room but there wasn't enough space for everything I wanted so moved the gym out to one of the beaches, which I'm not entirely happy with. Need more big rooms in the house, or a second house! :D

That reminds me, still need to catalogue that 50" tv off whomever here has it. :)

Once I have this house sorted and my island sorted... I'd be tempted to make another person for a second house :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Think I have to wait for Paving before I'll feel like I know where to put the bushes and trees and flowers. So for now it's a dump.

But on the plus side, I left an old can lying around by the Camp Site to make it more authentic, caught a fly!

Just added a foosball table to it, another box sofa and some floor lights. Also realised it looks much cooler with the room light off.

Also, nook.market is fantastic - another flight to my supplier for more clothing. :D

Ah nice, I'll have to swing by for another look soon. Hadn't seen nook.market before, gonna try and get me a server rack :D

Ah nice, I'll have to swing by for another look soon. Hadn't seen nook.market before, gonna try and get me a server rack :D

There's a server rack in my shop today for the low low price of 100,000 bells.
    I'll be online after 4 if you want to come over and get one.

There's a server rack in my shop today for the low low price of 100,000 bells.
    I'll be online after 4 if you want to come over and get one.

Ah crap, got one before I saw this. Cost me 3 NMT too :o

Thanks for the offer tho, appreciate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Folks, how does nook.market work?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

I have the big flat screen TV if anyone wants to catolog it later?

I'll be online after 7

Dodge wrote: »
    Folks, how does nook.market work?

Once you find a seller with something you like, reach out to them (their contact details should be on the page) to arrange a trade.

You travel or they travel to you, there's a little bit of an honour system in it. Can get ripped off easily if you meet a shady character.
    RedRochey wrote: »
    I have the big flat screen TV if anyone wants to catolog it later?

I'll be online after 7

I'd love to catalog later if you don't mind :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

If any of you are nuts about elaborate kimono stands, got the Peony one in stock for a mere 220,000 bells.

123 for turnips - still 4 rolls of the dice to get up to maybe 140-160....

• Advertisement

I’m online if anyone wants to grab the server for 100,000 bells.
    The mega crown is also in my shop for a cool 1.2 million bells. Yes. I have bought one. :cool:

Advertisement