Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

I've been eyeing up the palm tree lamp for ages n Diana is currently crafting it on my island if anyone wants to grab the recipe? Have some spare diys on my beach too

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I've been eyeing up the palm tree lamp for ages n Diana is currently crafting it on my island if anyone wants to grab the recipe? Have some spare diys on my beach too

I'll come over if you are still online, sent you a friend request there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

I'll come over if you are still online, sent you a friend request there :)

Sorry must have just missed you! Will be online again in 10, hopefully shes still at her workbench...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Let loads of people come to my island on Sunday to buy turnips at 91 bells. 125 bells on Monday and dropping ever since, 64 bells now, pathetic!

Need to offload these :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

If you're not particularly fond of the anticipation of sitting on a room full of turnips waiting for a good price to...... turnup fov0Yn2.gif, I'd highly recommend turnip.exchange's Discord.

There's one chat channel on there (#live-islands-turnips) where offers can pop up at lightning speed, and it's simply a matter sitting quietly by and having a quick enough trigger finger to land a good spot in a turnip.exchange queue, or multiple if you wanna play it smart.

Within 10 mins of joining, I'd hopped in at 12th in a queue for an island offering mid-400 range prices, then quickly gave up my spot in that one to join as 7th in a 500~ one.
    Thought that was me sorted, but a moment later eyed one for 634 bells and managed to jump in at 4th place. Got the dodo code about 2 mins later.

As always, there'll be a lot of this '10 NMT+299k bells+23 gold ingots entry' nonsense on show, but you also see plenty of offers with no fees at all, or just open to donations.

In my case I coughed up 1 NMT, which was no bother since the primary account I was playing for had 90,000+ miles. :D

For anybody who has never used Discord before, setting up a throwaway account takes less than a minute and is no hassle at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

There's a server rack in my shop today for the low low price of 100,000 bells.
    I'll be online after 4 if you want to come over and get one.

Will you be back online today? Would love to see your island and visit the shops

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Will you be back online today? Would love to see your island and visit the shops

I’m heading back from another island. Gimme 5.

Ok I’m open. Dodo code: 2DRY7

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Is boards crazy slow for anyone else today??

Anyway, managed to have a look in Able Sisters a few minutes before closing time and spotted she had the space suit for sale. I picked up a few in case anyone here wanted one.

Anyone have the black or white samurai boots or helmet I could catalogue?

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Is boards crazy slow for anyone else today??

Anyway, managed to have a look in Able Sisters a few minutes before closing time and spotted she had the space suit for sale. I picked up a few in case anyone here wanted one.

Anyone have the black or white samurai boots or helmet I could catalogue?

Oh me me me me for a spacesuit! I actually have 2 helmets coz I can’t remember what’s in my wardrobe when I shop lol. Sorry I don’t have the samurai boots or helmet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Ya boards is really slow today

Gates open now if anyone wants to catalog the flat screen tv, bird cage and fridge

If you could water my flowers in return that would be great

Does anyone have any iron garden furniture?

RedRochey wrote: »

Gates open now if anyone wants to catalog the flat screen tv, bird cage and fridge

Want me to bring anything to catalogue?

Want me to bring anything to catalogue?

Have fireplace or box sofas?

Have fireplace or box sofas?

Sorry, no!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Does anyone have any iron garden furniture?

On the way with the watering can. Don’t have any iron furniture but would happily drop supplies if someone can craft.

Will bring back the box sofa and fireplace in a min :)

Last day of tarantulas as well :D

scorpions from now on!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Celeste is on my island. Not many shooting stars but you can come over and get a recipe from her if you want for the next while. Code is 253HM

Just had great fun playing net chasing! Simple things are great fun. I think this weekend we should have a grand tournament of fishing/bug catching. With my timer we could have great craic. Let me know if you’re interested!

Just had great fun playing net chasing! Simple things are great fun. I think this weekend we should have a grand tournament of fishing/bug catching. With my timer we could have great craic. Let me know if you’re interested!

Sneaky hit at the end :D I’m def up for a tournament anyway so count me in.

Gates are open on my island and it’s raining if anyone wants to do some fishing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

So I have a villager I’m ignoring to hopefully get them to go away. But now they are sick and everyone is telling me. Do I have to make them better??

• Advertisement

So I have a villager I’m ignoring to hopefully get them to go away. But now they are sick and everyone is telling me. Do I have to make them better??

No just ignore if you want to get rid. Giving them meds and talking to them will reset the counter and you’ll have to wait ages again. They’ll prob be better tomorrow anyway.

Sneaky hit at the end :D I’m def up for a tournament anyway so count me in.

Gates are open on my island and it’s raining if anyone wants to do some fishing.

Oh cool! CJ is on my island so I might pop over in the hope of catching a caoelacanth or however it’s spelled :)

Oh cool! CJ is on my island so I might pop over in the hope of catching a caoelacanth or however it’s spelled :)

Work away, I’m trying to catch a golden trout

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

Eventually a new villager will show up in your campsite. Just question them until they ask you to move in. You have to win a card game first & then they go talk to resident services, after which they’ll give you random name of a current villager to replace. When you see the name just force quit the game right there & repeat until you get the name you want. I ignored Maddie for three weeks and she was still as happy as Larry. Forced here out earlier this week with this method when Zucker arrived at my campsite.

In other news I finally got a purple Pansy to grow! Just need the dreaded blue Rose now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

I got a grand piano in the recycling bin at Resident Services yesterday. Just checking Nook shopping and it’s available to buy for 260k! Pretty good recycling bin pickup

This game is mad, I’m scoffing breakfast on a day off thinking about the logistics of trying to make 50 million bells on the stalk market next week. :pac:

Last week I spent 1 hr flying back and forth to another island and spent 2.1m bells @ 90 per turnip - dropping them on the ground and fetching more money, queuing up for flights, rinse and repeat. Probably spent the same amount of time flying back and forth selling them @ 471 per turnip, that netted me over 13m bells. Most of which is still sitting in the bank.

So I’m thinking, if I find a decent price of 100 per turnip (preferably on my own island to cut out flights), buy 10 to 12 mill worth, fence them off like last time. Then find a selling price close to 500, I think I could hit 50 mil. The problem is the number of flights it would take to sell them maybe 20 - 25, and whether I need to pay a fee or not. Unless I was extremely lucky and got the good price on my own island. Hmmm, an interesting challenge. :D

Has anyone else completed the May Day maze island yet? It was great fun!

Has anyone else completed the May Day maze island yet? It was great fun!

Yeah it was good craic. Nice to do something completely different for a change too. :)

Pretty cool morning on Castaway island. Started off cloudy, then the rain came, eased off and now the sun is out with two rainbows in the sky. Looks cool.

Mabel has some interesting stuff for sale and Leif is here if anyone wants to drop over later. I also have those fossils to pass on.

Also, what am I supposed to do with a tailor’s ticket?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Also, what am I supposed to do with a tailor’s ticket?

Buying anything for under 3,000 bells in Mabel's and the tailors ticket can be used instead.

Advertisement