Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Rhyme wrote: »
    Buying anything for under 3,000 bells in Mabel's and the tailors ticket can be used instead.

Just to add it’s for a single item. So if you bought jacket for 800, jeans for 1000 and shoes for 500

You’d only get the first thing you clicked free and have to pay for the others

We’re about to start a process of moving every single resident. Wish us luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

Every time I make a run
    Girl, you turn around and cry
    I ask myself why, oh why
    See, you must understand, I can't work a 9 to 5
    So I'll be gone 'til November
    Said I'll be gone 'til November, I'll be gone 'til November
    Yo, tell my girl, yo, I'll be gone 'til November
    I'll be gone 'til November, I'll be gone 'til November
    Yo, tell my girl, yo, I'll be gone 'til November
    Replaced with scorpions on the 1st of May
    I see you cryin', but girl, I can't stay
    I'll be gone 'til November, I'll be gone 'til November
    And give a kiss to my mother.

y2O0ynA.png

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Dodge wrote: »
    We’re about to start a process of moving every single resident. Wish us luck!

If you want to line up houses and have even spaces between them, start with an empty lot and move someone there (x spaces from path etc) and then move the next person into the previous person lot but now adjusted to be where you want them. And so on. It meant some mapping by using fruit as square markers and counting up and down but it meant I only had to move everyone once and didn't make any mistakes that would lead to repeated moving and Tom Nook reaping in the 50k of bells each time.

I feel like I explained that badly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

Anyone have a good turnip price?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Rhyme wrote: »
    If you want to line up houses and have even spaces between them, start with an empty lot and move someone there (x spaces from path etc) and then move the next person into the previous person lot but now adjusted to be where you want them. And so on. It meant some mapping by using fruit as square markers and counting up and down but it meant I only had to move everyone once and didn't make any mistakes that would lead to repeated moving and Tom Nook reaping in the 50k of bells each time.

I feel like I explained that badly.
    It’s probably me but yeah, I got lost there! Ha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Anyone have the cake item? :D or any other cafe pieces?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

Since this game uses real-time mechanics, I have a question.

So, I bought the game 3 days ago.

I played it on Day 1
    I played it on Day 2
    and I played it on Day 3

if I miss today then play it tomorrow, does the game count that as Day 4 or 5?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Since this game uses real-time mechanics, I have a question.

So, I bought the game 3 days ago.

I played it on Day 1
    I played it on Day 2
    and I played it on Day 3

if I miss today then play it tomorrow, does the game count that as Day 4 or 5?

Day 5 assuming you don’t mess around with the system date.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Day 5 assuming you don’t mess around with the system date.

Nah I'd never. That's grand so. I may stick it on so to get things done

• Registered Users Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭Nollog

I have a new load of extra fossils if someone wants some.

Parasaur skull and torso, spino skull and tail, Diplo pelvis, pachy skull, stego torso, plesio body, brachio tail, megacero torso, iguano torso and tail.

(Did a big batch of fossils I'd been saving - my theory is better RNG if I do a load at once)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I don’t suppose anyone has 30 soft wood they want to swap for 30 regular wood? I’m building a lot of fences and not getting much soft wood drops

I don’t suppose anyone has 30 soft wood they want to swap for 30 regular wood? I’m building a lot of fences and not getting much soft wood drops

Yep I can do that swap. :)

Just popped online for a min and went into the house - the tv has static on the screen, like the olden days when the broadcasting was finished for the day. :D

Just popped online for a min and went into the house - the tv has static on the screen, like the olden days when the broadcasting was finished for the day. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

/\/ollog wrote: »
    I have a new load of extra fossils if someone wants some.

Parasaur skull and torso, spino skull and tail, Diplo pelvis, pachy skull, stego torso, plesio body, brachio tail, megacero torso, iguano torso and tail.

(Did a big batch of fossils I'd been saving - my theory is better RNG if I do a load at once)

I'll gladly take the spino tail and stego torso off you tomorrow.

Have a load of spares myself - who's got the job lot at the moment? Must go through them.

I'll gladly take the spino tail and stego torso off you tomorrow.

Have a load of spares myself - who's got the job lot at the moment? Must go through them.

I do. So just shout and I’ll drop them over. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Morning everyone :)

There’s a hamster cage in my shop this morning. I hope they won’t start a fight with my snapping turtle housepet.

Also, was it @Dodge that was looking for diner stuff? There’s a blue diner dining table in my shop too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

Have a good load of spare fossils and woods and need to sell turnips.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭newbie18892

Turnips are going for 144 bells here this morning if anyone has any they'd like to get rid of. Finally starting to see an increase.

Finally have the new museum open! And now Redd has decided to visit as well

He's selling that Japanese wave painting if anyone wants to buy it? Think it's real, no one seems to have come across a fake one yet

RedRochey wrote: »
    Finally have the new museum open! And now Redd has decided to visit as well

He's selling that Japanese wave painting if anyone wants to buy it? Think it's real, no one seems to have come across a fake one yet

I'd like to get that Japanese wave painting off Redd if you don't mind me popping over?

• Advertisement

I'd like to get that Japanese wave painting off Redd if you don't mind me popping over?

Ya no bother, friend code is 3625 5486 7109

Would you mind watering my flowers by the airport, trying to get a blue one and its impossible :D

Would you mind watering my flowers by the airport, trying to get a blue one and its impossible :D

No bother. I'll bring my watering can :D Added you there

Thanks. Got the painting. Didn't get a chance to reply to you.

Andrew76 wrote: »

Cheers! Sent you some wood in return!

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

Hey, just wondering if you're still online? Might pop over and get that painting. Can also bring my watering can too.

tbahh wrote: »
    Hey, just wondering if you're still online? Might pop over and get that painting. Can also bring my watering can too.

No it's gone sorry, he only has two fake statues now

Looking at the art museum , it looks like it's going to take ages to fill, Redd doesn't visit that often and you can only buy one thing a day, going to have to do a lot of trading

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

No it's gone sorry, he only has two fake statues now

Looking at the art museum , it looks like it's going to take ages to fill, Redd doesn't visit that often and you can only buy one thing a day, going to have to do a lot of trading

No worries, cheers for that though.

Also Just doing the daily rounds if anyone wants to come over and visits. Turnips selling at 103, I think, and only K.K is here. Also pretty rainy day.
    Dodo code is 87YCS
    Had to close as using Island Designer, but will re-open in a while!

Decided to make a quick spreadsheet that might be helpful for fossil trading. Pop your username in the column and an X beside fossils you have for trade and the ones you need. Feel free to use it!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-Ag6klHaxYWZZEmglMe3gTFH0LbkQ389ZV3omjpHGeM/edit

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

I caved and bought a Switch Pro controller. It came today & I have it charging. Looking forward to trying it out!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

Anyone caught a Mahi Mahi fish yet? Apparently super rare

Advertisement