Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

I caved and bought a Switch Pro controller. It came today & I have it charging. Looking forward to trying it out!

It’s brilliant, worth every penny. Enjoy. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

AMGer wrote: »
    Anyone caught a Mahi Mahi fish yet? Apparently super rare

Didn’t know about them! I haven’t looked up what’s new yet. So far I’ve caught:

Banded dragonfly
    Pond skater
    Violin bug
    Great purple emperor butterfly
    Diving beetle
    Rosalia batesi beetle
    Frog
    Rainbow fish
    Betta
    Angel fish

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

I threw together a quick image with a checklist of the 95 K.K. Slider songs to keep track as I bought them, and to have song names at hand for requests when he played.
    I'd planned to add it to to the screen captures gallery through the MicroSD card, and then edit it with the 'Add text' option and mark the boxes with a big green . whenever I got a new song.

Unfortunately, it appears Nintendo have locked that ability or at least made it difficult, since when I added the image it never showed up :(

If anyone knows how to add images successfully it'd be much appreciated.

Here's the list in case it's still of any use to people.

Anyone up for a bit of fun this evening or just a round of socially distant visiting?

Edit: I meant to ask, does anyone have the recipe for the brick wall fence in their nook miles shop? I’d really love to get it. Happy to pay in nook miles tickets or bells, whichever you prefer.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭Nollog

I'll gladly take the spino tail and stego torso off you tomorrow.

Have a load of spares myself - who's got the job lot at the moment? Must go through them.

Let me know when you're around.
    My Island starting to look like a graveyard

SW 1874 3642 6213
    Anyone on boards is welcome to add me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭synesthesia

i'll add you : )

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Anyone up for a bit of fun this evening or just a round of socially distant visiting?

Edit: I meant to ask, does anyone have the recipe for the brick wall fence in their nook miles shop? I’d really love to get it. Happy to pay in nook miles tickets or bells, whichever you prefer.

I might have that. I definitely learned it. Will check later. Can sort something out tomorrow if I do (can’t check now!)

Our island re-design is well under way. Mrs Dodge spent about 4 hours with the cliff construction tool alone today. Ha

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

Decided to make a quick spreadsheet that might be helpful for fossil trading. Pop your username in the column and an X beside fossils you have for trade and the ones you need. Feel free to use it!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-Ag6klHaxYWZZEmglMe3gTFH0LbkQ389ZV3omjpHGeM/edit

Was all set to fill this in but I left my daughter playing earlier n she said somebody came n took ALL the fossils (Isabelle will be delighted!!) and picked all my hybrids too.... So I've none to offer!!!

Just got knocked out by my first scorpion. Jesus if I thought the tarantulas were bad they’re not a patch on these! It’s so hard to see them. I’m literally covered in goosebumps after that!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Scratch that, it was there but not anymore. Can craft you some if that’s any good?

Also up for some messing, maybe a fishing tourney if a few are interested?

• Advertisement

I’m game for a spot of fishing! I can bring the timer to make it fun. What do I need to craft the brick fence?

I’m game for a spot of fishing! I can bring the timer to make it fun. What do I need to craft the brick fence?

6 Clay to make 10, I have 26 crafted already that I’m not using so you’re more than welcome to them and I can craft the rest for you.

Anyone else up for a fishing tournament?

6 Clay to make 10, I have 26 crafted already that I’m not using so you’re more than welcome to them and I can craft the rest for you.

Anyone else up for a fishing tournament?

Ah thanks a mill. I’ll bring some clay to pay for it. Looks pretty quiet on here tonight, you’d swear everyone was out for the BH weekend! :pac:

Ah thanks a mill. I’ll bring some clay to pay for it. Looks pretty quiet on here tonight, you’d swear everyone was out for the BH weekend! :pac:

Ah only bring what you need to craft, they’ve been in my inventory for ages anyway. I’ll open the gates now :) anyone else that wants to join is more than welcome.

Friend code is: 4693-7933-0987

I blame boards being slow. Either that or there will be no one here when it goes back to normal.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,146 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

I just got the barbed wire fence looks ideal for gouging people who want to visit

I just got the barbed wire fence looks ideal for gouging people who want to visit

10 Nook Mile Tickets to get past :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭dragona

Morning everyone :)

There’s a hamster cage in my shop this morning. I hope they won’t start a fight with my snapping turtle housepet.

Also, was it @Dodge that was looking for diner stuff? There’s a blue diner dining table in my shop too.

Oooh did you buy it? I would love to catalogue that!

I have Clay, a hamster, and apparently if you leave the cage out, the hamster villagers freak out, I would so love to see that haha :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭dragona

Morning everyone :)

There’s a hamster cage in my shop this morning. I hope they won’t start a fight with my snapping turtle housepet.

Also, was it @Dodge that was looking for diner stuff? There’s a blue diner dining table in my shop too.

I have Clay, a hamster, and apparently if you leave the cage out, the hamster villagers freak out, I would so love to see that haha :)

dragona wrote: »
    apparently if you leave the cage out, the hamster villagers freak out, I would so love to see that haha :)

Oh! What do you mean? If I place it out in the open they’ll freak? Oh I have to try this. Thanks! Oh but I don’t think I have any hamster-type villagers though. I’ll see how others react.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Oh! What do you mean? If I place it out in the open they’ll freak? Oh I have to try this. Thanks! Oh but I don’t think I have any hamster-type villagers though. I’ll see how others react.

I have Apple, I keep thinking to gift her a hamster cage but she is my favourite and I don't want to upset her 😂

Samson told me this morning he wants to leave, if you want him let me know and you can come tomorrow. He finally wore the muscle shirt I got him.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Paso Fino

Morning all, turnips are 93 bells here today. Leif is also here selling azaleas, hydrangeas, lilies and hyacinth

Code: 5G402

On a side note, is boards being slow for anyone else? It's painful loading the site here

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

Paso Fino wrote: »
    Morning all, turnips are 93 bells here today. Leif is also here selling azaleas, hydrangeas, lilies and hyacinth

On a side note, is boards being slow for anyone else? It's painful loading the site here

I'm being ripped off at 110! Can I swing by and buy some please? Do you need anything brought??

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Yeah it’s a known issue alright about boards being slow, been that way for days now. :(

98 bells here so going to buy local and not annoy anyone else with 20 flights. :D

Does anyone know if it’s possible to get better than S rank with HHA? Got that this morning and they only gave me a crappy bronze statue.

dragona wrote: »

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Yeah it’s a known issue alright about boards being slow, been that way for days now. :(

98 bells here so going to buy local and not annoy anyone else with 20 flights. :D

Does anyone know if it’s possible to get better than S rank with HHA? Got that this morning and they only gave me a crappy bronze statue.

My turnips are 104. Ugh. Can I swing by and buy some from you?

Thanks for having me over! I made a mental list of nice things you have that i would like in my catalogue if I can come over sometime again and pick them up :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Andrew76 wrote: »

Well you usually only get a pennant so a statue is probably the best for now

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Paso Fino

Closing island now, things to do! I'd be happy to do a catalogue day soon if anyone else is interested?

Thanks for letting me visit! I am now officially penniless with a house full of turnips :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭Nollog

I have Apple, I keep thinking to gift her a hamster cage but she is my favourite and I don't want to upset her ��

Samson told me this morning he wants to leave, if you want him let me know and you can come tomorrow. He finally wore the muscle shirt I got him.....

I gifted one of my hamsters one, I think he liked it.

I was hoping he'd get offended and want to leave but he didn't.

• Advertisement

I used up all the 50 customisation kits Tom Crook gave me, went to buy more. They are so expensive!! 3000 bells for 5, and the stuff i want to customise needs between 5 and 7 each!

All my hopes and dreams are in my turnip filled basement now.

Advertisement