Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭dragona

Can I come over for a visit? Don’t want Clay, just want to pop over :)

Thank you! Can't wait Wait to dress up ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

kingtut wrote: »
    I'm seriously considering getting this and all the turnip talk is intriguing me!
    Do you get much play hours out of it? Like is it something you can play for hours on end or do you tend to pick it up for a a few minutes at a time?

You can play it for as long as you like. Short sessions or long. Somedays I don’t have much time for gaming so will just log in to check what items are for sale or other times I’ll spend ages pottering about doing all sorts, for example I spent 40 minutes the other night just getting my games room exactly how I wanted it (and still not finished :D). It’s designed to be played on and off over months and years I think.

Anyway, if you do decide to get it, buy it from cdkeys.com below and save yourself 15 quid. :)

https://www.cdkeys.com/nintendo/switch/animal-crossing-new-horizons-switch
    Would love to call over and buy turnips if you're still open? Forgot it was Sunday. Don't know what day I have anymore!

If you didn’t buy any turnips at all, then just time travel back to this morning (between 5am and noon) and buy as many as you like from Daisy on your own island. Then when you’re finished just come back to the present and they will still be fine. Go back in time when you already have turnips though and they will be spoiled - good for nothing but ants. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Andrew76 wrote: »
    If you didn’t buy any turnips at all, then just time travel back to this morning (between 5am and noon) and buy as many as you like from Daisy on your own island. Then when you’re finished just come back to the present and they will still be fine. Go back in time when you already have turnips though and they will be spoiled - good for nothing but ants. :)

Speaking of ants, I finally got 1 this morning after I left 10 turnips to rot. Can’t believe you only get 80 bells for one from Timmy & Tommy. The turnips cost me 900! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

I had a look back through the annals of previous entries and they certainly seemed a bit morbid.

https://imgur.com/a/b5QEtR5

Going back has shown what a graphical enhancement NH is on Switch, I don't think I could go back to the others as they are just so slow. For example, I forgot that when you fling the net, it stays on the ground for like an extra second or two before you take it back up if you don't catch an insect. Plus loading times.

Speaking of ants, I finally got 1 this morning after I left 10 turnips to rot. Can’t believe you only get 80 bells for one from Timmy & Tommy. The turnips cost me 900! :mad:

Yeah you can keep catching the ants too. Not sure if they sell for much but I just gave some to the museum collection. And lol, I think you did ok turnip wise this morning. ;)

• Advertisement

Yeah you can keep catching the ants too. Not sure if they sell for much but I just gave some to the museum collection. And lol, I think you did ok turnip wise this morning. ;)

I sure did! Thanks a million you’re very generous (as always)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Holly do you still need the brick wall recipe? I can drop that over now

Dodge wrote: »
    Holly do you still need the brick wall recipe? I can drop that over now

Oh yes please! People very kindly made me some but I’d love the recipe! My gates are open

Oh yes please! People very kindly made me some but I’d love the recipe! My gates are open

How do I get to you?

Dodge wrote: »
    How do I get to you?

Oh are we not switch friends? My code is 5977-8954-4666 if you want to add me. If we are friends then you just tell Orville you want to visit a friend.

I’ve changed the access to Dodo code for now in case you don’t want to add as a switch friend.

1GBLY

• Advertisement

Apologies for the off topic post but a few ppl on here (including me) have mentioned the boards slowdown. I mostly use the touch site via Safari on the phone, decided to try Chrome in Incognito mode and it’s back to normal - nice and fast again! Same goes for the full site version if that’s your preference. Maybe it’s a cookie problem dunno. Anyway, just thought I’d mention it in case it works for anyone else too. :)

On the way. Not sure about friends yet as we share with our daughter so want to keep that safe for now if that’s ok

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Apologies for the off topic post but a few ppl on here (including me) have mentioned the boards slowdown. I mostly use the touch site via Safari on the phone, decided to try Chrome in Incognito mode and it’s back to normal - nice and fast again! Same goes for the full site version if that’s your preference. Maybe it’s a cookie problem dunno. Anyway, just thought I’d mention it in case it works for anyone else too. :)

Probably a third party site or script issue, if incognito mode works.

Let me know when you want to do that clothing cataloguing, have a bunch of nice ones sat out, so ready whenever you are.

Star Lord wrote: »

Let me know when you want to do that clothing cataloguing, have a bunch of nice ones sat out, so ready whenever you are.

Oh yeah that would be great, I’ll try get online soon and pm you. I can grab a ton of clothes to bring including the space suit. I have the black, white and red samurai shirts and the red shoes, missing the other parts though.

Oh yeah that would be great, I’ll try get online soon and pm you. I can grab a ton of clothes to bring including the space suit. I have the black, white and red samurai shirts and the red shoes, missing the other parts though.

I've the black and white shirts, white helmet and black shoes (I think), and a bunch of interesting clothing set aside

I’m up for this too if you want. Some of what I have:

Punk dress & boots
    Chef outfit
    Green & god comedian jackets
    Red & black Diner apron
    Blue diner dress
    Doctors coat & facemask
    Blue graduation cloak & mortarboard hat
    Cream, red & green military formal jacket
    Royal jacket and 1.2 mill bells crown
    Sushi chef outfit
    Black & purple vampire costume
    Blue & red western shirt and trousers
    Alice in wonderland dress
    Orange & green baby romper
    Black & red ice skating dress
    Black figure skating dress & yellow men’s figure skating outfit
    Baseball uniform
    Skeleton costume
    Chic tuxedo dress
    Tron cyber suit
    Orange fireman
    Green, purple, brown frugal outfit
    Hot dog outfit with sausage hat - its hilarious
    Jockey outfit
    Judo outfit
    Mummy outfit
    Policeman outfit & hat

Looking for mummy head and space boots.

Let me know what you’d like me to bring!

I've the black and white shirts, white helmet and black shoes (I think), and a bunch of interesting clothing set aside

Cool. I’ll defo cat the helmet and shoes. Do you want to pop over and have a nosey in the shops? Mabel has some nice bomber jackets for sale, if yer old enough to remember. :)

I can send you and holly a dodo code, I trust yee two not to raid the turnips. :pac:

Does anyone have Celeste tonight?

Don't think we have her tonight.

Thanks for the costume cataloguing too, got some really nice stuff from it, much appreciated!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭Nollog

planimalcrossing.com/nh/start/
    This is a good idea. It lets you plan out your Island on the computer.
    Found it while looking for a sign to go near my turnip when it rots.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Anyone up for a gathering of some sort tonight? We tried and failed to kick off a fishing tournament last night :pac:

Anyone up for a gathering of some sort tonight? We tried and failed to kick off a fishing tournament last night :pac:

I am. Anyone else?

I won’t get back online til a little later I’m afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

dragona wrote: »
    Oh my gosh I want him, could I come? You can come to me first if you want!

My dodo code is ORKHS

Nope, it's KMTVV

My gates are open now if you still want him? Code is G27PK

RedRochey wrote: »

Can I pop by for a nose too?

Can I pop over to hit the shops?

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Paso Fino

Question: does anyone know if you wish on stars on someone else's island if you get star pieces the following day? Or do they only wash up on the other person's island?

Paso Fino wrote: »
    Question: does anyone know if you wish on stars on someone else's island if you get star pieces the following day? Or do they only wash up on the other person's island?

Yes you do. I got some the morning after wishing on (I think) Tony’s island?
    That’s why I’m asking if anyone has Celeste. I need more stars!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Can I pop over to hit the shops?

ya work away

• Advertisement

ya work away

Spike patrolling your island for Shady characters is the best thing I’ve seen all day!

Advertisement