Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

My gates are open for any friends that want to visit.

Ooh! Just caught a Mahi-Mahi. It’s a gorgeous fish!

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

Dodo Code: H3S35

I'm opening up for a little while before bed.

Celeste ain't here but there are shooting stars.
    Also Sly is whipping up a bamboo drum if anyone needs one!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Ooh! Just caught a Mahi-Mahi. It’s a gorgeous fish!

Been try to catch one of them to donate. Was it by the pier you caught it?

Been try to catch one of them to donate. Was it by the pier you caught it?

Yes. It can only be caught at the pier. There’s another new pier one this month too, a Gravelly. I caught them using bait.

Edit: Jesus. Just got knocked out again by a scorpion. These buggers are harder to catch than tarantulas!

• Advertisement

I’m watching a streamer on Twitch who is hosting a mini games tournament. looks like great fun! Musical chairs, chasing etc. Getting loads of inspiration for maybe an Animal Crossing Boards-Olympics??

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

I’m watching a streamer on Twitch who is hosting a mini games tournament. looks like great fun! Musical chairs, chasing etc. Getting loads of inspiration for maybe an Animal Crossing Boards-Olympics??

We had pitfall games earlier. Trying to push other in. My daughter hadnt seen it in action and thought it was the funniest thing...

Dodge wrote: »
    We had pitfall games earlier. Trying to push other in. My daughter hadnt seen it in action and thought it was the funniest thing...

How does that work? Sounds like fun!

The recipe came in a balloon. It’s just tree branches and weeds

When you bury one in a hole it looks like the fossil hole sign but if you step in it you fall in (like a trap).

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Morning folks. Turnips selling for a measly 86 bells here, what’s everyone else got? :)

Getting my Nooks Cranny upgrade tomorrow which is usually my best day for turnip prices. Typical.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Paso Fino

Just 84 here. I've had 3 weeks of turnips which haven't sold for more than 120 bells, is this the week that will finally break that?

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Morning folks. Turnips selling for a measly 86 bells here, what’s everyone else got? :)

Getting my Nooks Cranny upgrade tomorrow which is usually my best day for turnip prices. Typical.

102 for me this morning. Haven’t had a price over 112 since I started playing so fingers crossed for a good week!

On the flip side, there’s a cool train set in Nooks today. Viking helmet and space looking bomber jacket in Ables. Gates are open If anyone wants to pick them up.

102 for me this morning. Haven’t had a price over 112 since I started playing so fingers crossed for a good week!

On the flip side, there’s a cool train set in Nooks today. Viking helmet and space looking bomber jacket in Ables. Gates are open If anyone wants to pick them up.

Aw man! I really want that train set! Am still in bed. Have to get up now! *grumble*

Is that train set a first come first served item or can be bought multiple times?

Is that train set a first come first served item or can be bought multiple times?

First come first served, but I picked one up myself yesterday. So you can catalog it if you like!

First come first served, but I picked one up myself yesterday. So you can catalog it if you like!

OK I’m up now! Can I come over to catalogue it? Was it you that was looking for the car bed? I’ll bring it with me.

OK I’m up now! Can I come over to catalogue it? Was it you that was looking for the car bed? I’ll bring it with me.

Yeah go for it, yeah please if you don’t mind :)

Looks like it’s raining sleet on my island! Typical Irish May weather :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

Bells 77 here. Boo

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Looks like it’s raining sleet on my island! Typical Irish May weather :pac:

What hemisphere did you pick?

• Advertisement

Turtwig wrote: »
    What hemisphere did you pick?

Northern

• Registered Users Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭kingtut

Wow thanks to everyone who replied on my post regarding whether to get the game and also the link to cdkeys (far too many of you to reply to individually).

Normally I prefer physical copies of games but I'll just go for the cdkeys option this time (although i need to get a microsd card first as I don't think I have enough storage space).

Looking forward to playing! I'll post my code when I'm all set up :)

Turnip price down from 86 to 83 this afternoon. Nobody got a 400+er? :D

I don’t know if this was posted before but I’ve used it for a couple of weeks and it’s pretty good! We got up to 202 last week and it said ‘sell, it will only go down from here’

https://artem6.github.io/acnh_turnips/

Edit: starting price was 98

Anyone else getting pitfall seed recipe today? One of my residents is doing it as a recipe and making it gives you a couple of Nook miles!

tbahh wrote: »
    Anyone else getting pitfall seed recipe today? One of my residents is doing it as a recipe and making it gives you a couple of Nook miles!

Oh! I don’t have that recipe. That’s the one that makes the ground traps, isn’t it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

If you didn’t buy any turnips at all, then just time travel back to this morning (between 5am and noon) and buy as many as you like from Daisy on your own island. Then when you’re finished just come back to the present and they will still be fine. Go back in time when you already have turnips though and they will be spoiled - good for nothing but ants. :)

Wait I can do that? I thought doing any time travelling at all would ruin the turnips. Had resigned myself to leaving the turnip market aside for this week but that is tempting. Are there any downsides to it? I could go back and check the turnip price this morning too... calculator says there's an 8% chance of 600+ price tomorrow and I'd rather not spend all tomorrow getting my hopes up.

Oh! I don’t have that recipe. That’s the one that makes the ground traps, isn’t it?

Yep, I'll open up the island if you wanna come grab it!
    It's Sly again who's making it, he can't stop making things haha.

EDIT: Dodo Code: JYKW3
    I might not be active but feel free to come over!

Wait I can do that? I thought doing any time travelling at all would ruin the turnips. Had resigned myself to leaving the turnip market aside for this week but that is tempting. Are there any downsides to it?

Time travelling within the same week is OK

Theoretically (and I’m not saying I’ve done this, but I know it works....)

You could set your time for Sunday AM, buy turnips. Fast forward to Monday AM, Monday PM, Tuesday AM etc checking the price and selling when you’re comfortable

I don’t know what happens if you fast forward to Saturday and the prices are low and try going back to say Thursday as that was the highest...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Dodge wrote: »
    Time travelling within the same week is OK

Theoretically (and I’m not saying I’ve done this, but I know it works....)

You could set your time for Sunday AM, buy turnips. Fast forward to Monday AM, Monday PM, Tuesday AM etc checking the price and selling when you’re comfortable

I don’t know what happens if you fast forward to Saturday and the prices are low and try going back to say Thursday as that was the highest...

Ah no, wouldn't be pushed on going past today. Would probably just go back to Sunday AM, then Monday AM and back to now. I might do it in a little while. Knowing my luck the turnip price will be 110!

Advertisement