Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

tbahh wrote: »
    Yep, I'll open up the island if you wanna come grab it!
    It's Sly again who's making it, he can't stop making things haha.

EDIT: Dodo Code: JYKW3
    I might not be active but feel free to come over!

I tried to visit but it says unable to connect to other console?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Wait I can do that? I thought doing any time travelling at all would ruin the turnips. Had resigned myself to leaving the turnip market aside for this week but that is tempting. Are there any downsides to it?

Time travelling backwards at all or travelling forwards in time beyond the next Sunday is how you spoil them.

So if you haven’t bought any yet, then you can turn off the date & time sync to the internet in system settings. Change your date and time back to early Sunday morning, log into the game and buy as many turnips as you want before 12 noon on your own island. Log out and turn back on the date sync (which will bring you back to the current date time), log back in and you’re back to the present with all your turnips still intact. Just don’t travel back in time again or they’ll be toast. :)

I had to do this once when I missed Daisy Mae one Sunday, it worked fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

I tried to visit but it says unable to connect to other console?

Hmmm maybe try now? There was someone else visiting at the time and my internet isn't the best during the day unfortunately!

EDIT: This should hopefully work now.
    Dodo Code: 0VFTY

• Registered Users Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭Nollog

Claudia a pink tiger is at my campsite if anyone's interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

/\/ollog wrote: »
    Claudia a pink tiger is at my campsite if anyone's interested.

Oh cool! I’d love a tiger but sadly I can’t get any of my islanders to move out. I’ve tried everything! Ignored them, battered them with the net, complained to Isabelle...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Oh cool! I’d love a tiger but sadly I can’t get any of my islanders to move out. I’ve tried everything! Ignored them, battered them with the net, complained to Isabelle...

If you've got the maximum of 10, anyone at the campsite that you ask to stay will want to know who you want them to replace...

Star Lord wrote: »
    If you've got the maximum of 10, anyone at the campsite that you ask to stay will want to know who you want them to replace...

I’ve only had 1 visitor to my campsite and I lost the card game so they wouldn’t move in!

I’ve only had Redd once and Celeste I think twice. Keep getting bloody Saharah and their dodgy rugs though :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

I've got Kicks here today, and Raymond is crafting a stone lion dog if anyone is interested?

Dire situation. Please send CJ or Flick Nintendo.

I got a pink diner style mini table and full size table from a friend's shop, someone wanted a diner set I think?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Lousy cheating filthy time travellers! :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

I got a pink diner style mini table and full size table from a friend's shop, someone wanted a diner set I think?

I was looking for diner stuff but only red. Thanks for the heads up.

I got a meteor shower last night. Ended up with 16 star fragments, one large star fragment and 2 Taurus fragments.

So the three of us on the island now have wands!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

Dodge wrote: »
    Time travelling within the same week is OK

Theoretically (and I’m not saying I’ve done this, but I know it works....)

You could set your time for Sunday AM, buy turnips. Fast forward to Monday AM, Monday PM, Tuesday AM etc checking the price and selling when you’re comfortable

I don’t know what happens if you fast forward to Saturday and the prices are low and try going back to say Thursday as that was the highest...

Do NOT do that last paragraph! I spoiled a lot of turnips last week doing that....

I was looking for diner stuff but only red. Thanks for the heads up.

I got a meteor shower last night. Ended up with 16 star fragments, one large star fragment and 2 Taurus fragments.

So the three of us on the island now have wands!

Ah the two tables are pink I have a stool that's red though. "diner counter chair"

It’s pouring rain on my island at the moment if anyone wants to come over for a spot of Caolacanth fishing. Gates are open.

Oh and I’m wearing my hot dog outfit. It’s a scream.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

Ah the two tables are pink I have a stool that's red though. "diner counter chair"

Could I catalogue the pink diner stuff please? I have red diner table, counter n seating if anyone wants to catalogue?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Oh can I come for the pink diner stuff please?

Yes, my entire storage is fish and bugs, haven't sold anything in weeks:pac:

I'm at Hibernia right now if ye want to catalóg them

Fishing contest round my place. There’s 4 of us here

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭synesthesia

well that was fun :) managed to break my fishing rod... won't do that again ;)

Could I catalogue the pink diner stuff please? I have red diner table, counter n seating if anyone wants to catalogue?

Can I come to catalogue this stuff later please?

• Advertisement

Nollog, You left the diner stuff on my island earlier - the mini table, counter chair & dining table.

Let me know when suits to drop them back to you.

Can I come to catalogue this stuff later please?

Yeah no probs. Let me know when suits. I actually only have the counter n sofa, n the wallpaper. Must have sold the rest.... But can order the clock and table via nook shopping for you.

Yeah no probs. Let me know when suits. I actually only have the counter n sofa, n the wallpaper. Must have sold the rest.... But can order the clock and table via nook shopping for you.

Really only need the counter. Is 10 o’clock ok?

Really only need the counter. Is 10 o’clock ok?

Perfect, but if it's only the counter you need I can just post it to you if easier? I'm totally easy but will open gate at 10ish either way!!

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭newbie18892

Caught nothing but snapping turtles while fishing today :pac: They've taken over!

Perfect, but if it's only the counter you need I can just post it to you if easier? I'm totally easy but will open gate at 10ish either way!!

I didn’t know you could do that? What do you need from me for that?

Also if I’m visiting at 10, do you need anything at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

Saw my first scorpion. Villager 0 - Scorpion 1

I didn’t know you could do that? What do you need from me for that?

Also if I’m visiting at 10, do you need anything at all?

Nothing at all thanks!! If I'm posting to you, just your game id so I'm sending to the right person!!!! Gate open now though...

My river full of those giant water bugs earlier.... no turtles though n I'm yet to see a tarantula...
    Celeste here tonight but no meteor shower....

I’ll pop over now but I think I need a dodo code as we’re not friends

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

I'm yet to see a tarantula...
    Celeste here tonight but no meteor shower....

Tarantulas are gone for a few months in the Northern hemisphere, replaced with Scorpions.

Mind if I pop over to get a recipe off Celeste? I can drop a few items for cataloging

Advertisement