Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

AMGer wrote: »
    Tarantulas are gone for a few months in the Northern hemisphere, replaced with Scorpions.

Mind if I pop over to get a recipe off Celeste? I can drop a few items for cataloging

Baby brain!! Meant scorpions.... doh!

Sorry Dodge, presumed we were friends. Code set up now 729DT

All welcome!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

I’ve only had 1 visitor to my campsite and I lost the card game so they wouldn’t move in!

If you keep talking to them they'll play the game again, and even if you keep losing will eventually agree to move in. They'll talk to Resident Services and find out your island is full and ask you if someone is moving out.

If you say yes they'll suggest a villager to move out. Unfortunately they picked a villager I liked so didn't go through with it, but from what I've read if you reset before finising the dialog they can suggest a different villager.

But if it autosaves after the first suggestion the villager they pick to move out doesn't change (as I learned the hard way today :P)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

If you keep talking to them they'll play the game again, and even if you keep losing will eventually agree to move in. They'll talk to Resident Services and find out your island is full and ask you if someone is moving out.

If you say yes they'll suggest a villager to move out. Unfortunately they picked a villager I liked so didn't go through with it, but from what I've read if you reset before finising the dialog they can suggest a different villager.

But if it autosaves after the first suggestion the villager they pick to move out doesn't change (as I learned the hard way today :P)

Yeah that’s what I did earlier today - just kept yapping to them until they mentioned speaking to residential services - kept losing the game to get her to move in but won the game to get items off her. Not pushed about some of my villagers so was happy to let her suggestion go. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭Nollog

Nollog, You left the diner stuff on my island earlier - the mini table, counter chair & dining table.

Let me know when suits to drop them back to you.

Oh yeah, probably tomorrow sometime.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Thanks for the counter rumply conch!

Here’s the current state of the diner!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

^^^ if you force quit at the point where they suggest a villager to talk to to move out it doesn’t autosave. It only auto saves if you move passed that dialog box. Force quit when they suggest the villagers name & you can repeat over & over until you get the villager you want to move out

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

Dodge wrote: »

That’s nice! Wouldn’t mind getting the red diner stools. I got the red counter top but a mint green color diner stool

• Registered Users Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭Nollog

Looking good!

I have that wallpaper in grey i think.

Wow! Looks awesome!

Morning folks. Any juicy turnip prices out there this morning? My Nooks is getting upgraded today so no prices from me unfortunately.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Morning folks. Any juicy turnip prices out there this morning? My Nooks is getting upgraded today so no prices from me unfortunately.

Morning! My price is 111 this morning, over double what it was last night, so I'm feeling hopeful! My prices were woegeous last week so I reckon I'm due a good price.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

196 for me today. I think I'll sell at this price. Didn't get anything close to that last week.

If anyone wants to visit, I'll leave my game open for a while.

7QC2T

I only have oranges, apples, peaches and coconuts.
    Wouldn't say no to a few samples of my missing fruits?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

On the 'Small spike' pattern here, so even the highest possible price isn't spectacular.
    Currently 45, with highest possible price at 204

Mr E wrote: »
    196 for me today. I think I'll sell at this price. Didn't get anything close to that last week.

7QC2T

On my way with some pears and cherries. Just a flying visit to drop them off and check your shops! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,146 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Mr E wrote: »

7QC2T

I'll bring pears and cherries

Still don't know how to chat in the game hahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

According to turnip prophet I've a 91% chance of having a big spike in prices tomorrow morning. If I do I'll open my gates for anyone that wants to sell.

I've kind of fallen off in the past week. How do you unlock the terraforming/ footpath ability ? I'm still at the part where I have to improve my town to get KK to visit.

Gyan84 wrote: »
    According to turnip prophet I've a 91% chance of having a big spike in prices tomorrow morning. If I do I'll open my gates for anyone that wants to sell.

I've kind of fallen off in the past week. How do you unlock the terraforming/ footpath ability ? I'm still at the part where I have to improve my town to get KK to visit.

After KKs performance, Tom Nook will give you access to the app for terraforming (and laying paths/changing your rivers/lakes)

Still don't know how to chat in the game hahaha

Typing using the switch controller is a pain in the a*se. There's an app called Nintendo Switch Online that you can download to your phone. You link it to your switch by pressing the "-" key on the welcome screen for the game. Then you can type chat using your phone.

Just bought fake Mona Lisa

Fcuk you REDD

• Advertisement

Just bought fake Mona Lisa

Fcuk you REDD

Ah here, you didn't notice the weird eyebrows no?? :pac::pac:

It's my first day buying art and I was wearing sunglasses

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

120 this morning, which ruins any chance I had of the 600+ spike according to my calculator. Maybe next week!!

Ah here, you didn't notice the weird eyebrows no?? :pac::pac:

I kinda like the 'Scorpy Lisa', so bought it anyway and put it out on display on my island... :D:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I love it!

If anyone has pink diner stuff please share. So far I just have the big table, the small table and the wallpaper I think.

Flik is finally in our town, one of us can open the gates this evening if like me you have hundreds of bugs in your kitchen press.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

My Turnip prices are really strange this week. Yesterday AM & PM were the same at 102, todays AM & PM are the same at 104.

Never had the same price across one day before not to mind twice in a row.

@Princess Peach I have the pink Diner Sofa thing. Happy to drop it over for cataloging this evening.

My Turnip prices are really strange this week. Yesterday AM & PM were the same at 102, todays AM & PM are the same at 104.

Never had the same price across one day before not to mind twice in a row.

@Princess Peach I have the pink Diner Sofa thing. Happy to drop it over for cataloging this evening.

That is bizarre alright! Could I catalogue the pink diner sofa too please?

120 this morning, which ruins any chance I had of the 600+ spike according to my calculator. Maybe next week!!

Hopefully your calculator is wrong so. I need my 400+ price again this week - don't know why since the majority of the money just sits in the bank unused. Maybe I could become a loan shark bank for boardies. :D
    Star Lord wrote: »
    I kinda like the 'Scorpy Lisa', so bought it anyway and put it out on display on my island... :D:pac:

Yeah real or fake they all look good to me. Just thought it was funny that a username of "robbingbandit" got hoodwinked. :p
    I love it!

If anyone has pink diner stuff please share. So far I just have the big table, the small table and the wallpaper I think.

Flik is finally in our town, one of us can open the gates this evening if like me you have hundreds of bugs in your kitchen press.

I have pink & red diner chairs if either is any use to you?

Hopefully your calculator is wrong so. I need my 400+ price again this week - don't know why since the majority of the money just sits in the bank unused. Maybe I could become a loan shark bank for boardies. :D

Yeah real or fake they all look good to me. Just thought it was funny that a username of "robbingbandit" got hoodwinked. :p

I have pink & red diner chairs if either is any use to you?

Anything pink would be amazing, thanks!!! Turnips only 133 here this afternoon....

• Advertisement

My turnips have nearly doubled again to 200 this afternoon. Don't know if this is the peak or not!

Advertisement