Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

I must've spent about 2 hours on an island trying to look for spiders. All I got was 2 scorpions. I thought I did it all right, the map was cleared, it was night time and it was raining. Waste of time lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

I must've spent about 2 hours on an island trying to look for spiders. All I got was 2 scorpions. I thought I did it all right, the map was cleared, it was night time and it was raining. Waste of time lol

Tarantulas are gone for the summer from Northern hemisphere islands. They went at the end of April and have been replaced with Scorpions.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Hopefully your calculator is wrong so. I need my 400+ price again this week - don't know why since the majority of the money just sits in the bank unused. Maybe I could become a loan shark bank for boardies. :D

Doesn't look like it - only 76 this afternoon. Puts the max back down to 133, calculator says. Maybe I won't time travel back for turnips after all!

I wouldn't mind getting a good hual this week though. I'd have enough to pay off the basement expansion and enough to cover a few more bridges and steps. Then I could retire from the stalk market for a while... (until I run out)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,146 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Hopefully your calculator is wrong so. I need my 400+ price again this week - don't know why since the majority of the money just sits in the bank unused. Maybe I could become a loan shark bank for boardies. :D

Yeah real or fake they all look good to me. Just thought it was funny that a username of "robbingbandit" got hoodwinked. :p

I have pink & red diner chairs if either is any use to you?

I'm partially blind from medical complications so was genuinely wearing sunglasses while playing very hard to see the eyebrows but hoodwinked no no not at all just cause and effect of diabetty :)

Spiders, as in plain spider, or a tarantula?

Spiders, I caught a few on my "home" island, just by shaking trees at night.

Tarantulas are gone out of season, replaced by scorpions.

• Advertisement

Tarantulas are gone for the summer from Northern hemisphere islands. They went at the end of April and have been replaced with Scorpions.

Ah that makes sense. Still it was a pain in the hole running around the thing. It's even worse when the island is multi-tiered. Because there's always a rogue bug on the upper section, and I don't know if the bugs in the rivers need to be cleared off either

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

Got another early queue on turnips exchange, first lot sold at 535 bells a piece ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

AMGer wrote: »
    Got another early queue on turnips exchange, first lot sold at 535 bells a piece ;)

Given up on that now tbh - working during the day so can only travel in the evening and by then it's chaos along with the usual BS fees. I have faith in the good fortune of fellow boardies getting good prices.

But I am curious how much folks are making, see how rich yee all are. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

That is bizarre alright! Could I catalogue the pink diner sofa too please?

Yeah of course, will open up this evening when I finish work :)

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Paso Fino

• Advertisement

Are they for real or some handy photoshop work? Pretty cool if real. :)

This is also cool: AC the horror film.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭newbie18892

Annoying glitch this morning. Sold some stuff through the Nook's Cranny drop box last night. Got the phone call today to say they've deposited X amount of Bells in my account but they actually didn't give me any Bells at all

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

Wish they’d increase fish spawn rates around the pier. I’m sick of knocking out fish bait only to get small shadows or sea bass the whole time

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Paso Fino

Are they for real or some handy photoshop work? Pretty cool if real. :)

This is also cool: AC the horror film.

100% real, I have no skill in Photoshop haha

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Annoying glitch this morning. Sold some stuff through the Nook's Cranny drop box last night. Got the phone call today to say they've deposited X amount of Bells in my account but they actually didn't give me any Bells at all

Less a glitch and more just another Nook scam ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭synesthesia

My turnips have nearly doubled again to 200 this afternoon. Don't know if this is the peak or not!

hmmm . that start to be a ok price :)

Gates are open now to friends if anyone wants to catalog the pink diner sofa. Feel free to have a nose around the shops. C.J. is also here if you have any fish to unload.

Friend code: 4693-7933-0987

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

Gates are open now to friends if anyone wants to catalog the pink diner sofa. Feel free to have a nose around the shops. C.J. is also here if you have any fish to unload.

Will pop over asap thanks! Do u need anything?

Will pop over asap thanks! Do u need anything?

All good thanks :)

I have no idea what you mean by "catalog" things

• Advertisement

I have no idea what you mean by "catalog" things

You can pick up an item and drop it again. Once you do that it appears in your Nook Online shop to order :)

Doesn’t work with diy stuff, but great to collect everything else

oooooooooooooooooooooh gotcha!!! didn't know that at all

Thank you :)

Sorry whoever was trying to leave, no idea what happened there. Seemed to go a bit mad. If you lost the catalog feel free to pop back.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭newbie18892

Rhyme wrote: »
    Less a glitch and more just another Nook scam ;)

I wouldn't be surprised! :rolleyes:

Sorry whoever was trying to leave, no idea what happened there. Seemed to go a bit mad. If you lost the catalog feel free to pop back.

Twas me! not sure what happened, it wouldn't let me go out ...

i had a fished a bunch, using 14 baits.... arrived back on my island.... no fish ... and 14 baits back in my inventory :)

no problems though - I will get over it!

your Island is even nicer than the last time ... your fruit orchard is amazing

• Registered Users Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭kingtut

So I bit the bullet and purchased the digital download (damn you guys are so persuasive lol)

My friend code is in the main thread but posting it here for handiness.

SW-0782-0092-3435

Just doing the intro etc at the moment so no clue how long it will be until I become 'useful'

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

I have brick fence recipe coming on my Redeem Nook Miles.

Gonna have a look around to see if anyone is making any recipes.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

EDIT: Soleil is making a bamboo stool!

kingtut wrote: »
    So I bit the bullet and purchased the digital download (damn you guys are so persuasive lol)

My friend code is in the main thread but posting it here for handiness.

SW-0782-0092-3435

Just doing the intro etc at the moment so no clue how long it will be until I become 'useful'

Welcome aboard!

Don't be in any rush, the game will sink it's claws into you regardless of how much or little you play. :D

I could actually do with more ACNH players in my friends list if anyone wants to add me. Aforementioned by Kingtut, I think my SW is in the main thread also, but specifically for AC players my code is; SW-4390-7562-4331.

I might make it my signature for a couple of weeks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

tbahh wrote: »
    I have brick fence recipe coming on my Redeem Nook Miles.

Gonna have a look around to see if anyone is making any recipes.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

EDIT: Soleil is making a bamboo stool!
    I don’t have the bamboo stool. Can I pop over?

Advertisement