Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

"Gizzard-shad-sushi costume"... who thinks these things up?! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Andrew76 wrote: »
    "Gizzard-shad-sushi costume"... who thinks these things up?! :pac:

A what now??? Isn’t a gizzard the name for a turkey neck?

A what now??? Isn’t a gizzard the name for a turkey neck?

Lol wasn't sure what to expect but this is it: https://nook.market/items/368050176-gizzard-shad-sushi-costume-white

That's the back of it - front is plain white.

Also, I've gone full Travis Bickle with my look now (or as close as I can get)! :D

Just caught my first scorpion too! Cheeky git was walking about my front garden thinking he's all that - used the same technique as catching the tarantulas and nabbed him. Think I might hold onto him and get a statue.

Lol wasn't sure what to expect but this is it: https://nook.market/items/368050176-gizzard-shad-sushi-costume-white

That's the back of it - front is plain white.

Also, I've gone full Travis Bickle with my look now (or as close as I can get)! :D

Just caught my first scorpion too! Cheeky git was walking about my front garden thinking he's all that - used the same technique as catching the tarantulas and nabbed him. Think I might hold onto him and get a statue.

Ha looks like a sliced fish fillet! Congrats on the scorpion! My score is currently me 0 - 3 scorpion

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Ha looks like a sliced fish fillet! Congrats on the scorpion! My score is currently me 0 - 3 scorpion

Went 0 for 2 a few minutes ago. One got the jump on me, when I respawned outside my house another was beside me.... :pac:

Quick little feckers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

@andrew76 - do you still need those arcade machines? Fighting & Mahjong

AMGer wrote: »
    @andrew76 - do you still need those arcade machines? Fighting & Mahjong

Oh yes I’ll catalogue the mahjong one alright, have the fighting one. Cheers.

Oh yes I’ll catalogue the mahjong one alright, have the fighting one. Cheers.

My gates are open (Tramore). I’ll throw a few bits down on the beach to the left - feel free to have a nose around - if anyone else wants to pop along aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

I don’t have the bamboo stool. Can I pop over?
    Only just seeing this now.

She's actually still doing it right now. I'll go open a gate quickly!

DODO CODE: HBN8R

tbahh wrote: »
    Only just seeing this now.

She's actually still doing it right now. I'll go open a gate quickly!

DODO CODE: HBN8R

Ah no worries. I’ve hit the hay for an early night. I’ll get it again. Thanks anyway!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

If anyone wants one of the below recipes let me know and I'll mail it to you

Bamboo lunch box
    Key Holder
    Cutting Board
    Ironwood Bed
    Kettlebell

RedRochey wrote: »
    If anyone wants one of the below recipes let me know and I'll mail it to you

Bamboo lunch box
    Key Holder
    Cutting Board
    Ironwood Bed
    Kettlebell

I need the cutting board!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

I need the cutting board!

Alright, what's your island name again? Tramore?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭kingtut

Hello to my four new friends!

Just made a fishing rod and caught a roach and black bass! Woohoo!

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

I've a ton of diys on my beach too, mostly fruit outfits, if anyone wants to grab some... Or I can mail them...

My gates are open (Tramore). I’ll throw a few bits down on the beach to the left - feel free to have a nose around - if anyone else wants to pop along aswell

Sorry I missed you there - fixing xbox headset issues for the kids - I'll pop over another time and cat the mahjong cheers. Let me know if there's anything I can bring along or you're welcome to pop over to mine for a nosey. :D

I have 7 billion fossils in storage that I need to pass on to someone, not sure if you've already had your go of them.

Edit: @kingtut and Gamerboy - I sent over friend requests to you both. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

Some DIYs on mine too. And its raining if anyone wants to fish. Feel free to rob any fruit off trees. There’s definitely some cherry’s anyways

Dodo code is F11CX. Pm if you aren’t a friend for my switch code

Shop is back in action after the upgrade, turnips only selling for 102 bells but I reckon that can only get better. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

For anyone into fashion, Valentino and Marc Jacobs have released (or endorsed) some clothes designs :D

After doubling in price the last 2 days, turnips have slightly increased this morning from 200 to 218 bells. I wonder if this is the peak?

• Advertisement

For anyone into fashion, Valentino and Marc Jacobs have released (or endorsed) some clothes designs :D

Omg! This is brilliant! Clothes are one of my fave parts of this game - I love dressing up every day :)

After doubling in price the last 2 days, turnips have slightly increased this morning from 200 to 218 bells. I wonder if this is the peak?

Disappointing peak if it is. :P

I'm confident one of us boardsies is going to get a decent price again this week (400+).

Disappointing peak if it is. :P

I'm confident one of us boardsies is going to get a decent price again this week (400+).

Hopefully! This turnip watching is stressful!

Hopefully! This turnip watching is stressful!

I think it's my favourite part of the game (along with the clothes and house decorating) - I have acres of turnips on my island at the minute (or however much space 9m @ 98 bells each takes up). Think I just like seeing lots of digits in the bank balance. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Sorry I missed you there - fixing xbox headset issues for the kids - I'll pop over another time and cat the mahjong cheers. Let me know if there's anything I can bring along or you're welcome to pop over to mine for a nosey. :D

I have 7 billion fossils in storage that I need to pass on to someone, not sure if you've already had your go of them.

Edit: @kingtut and Gamerboy - I sent over friend requests to you both. :)

I'll take those fossils off you this evening Andrew - 14 to go now to a full set! And I have 14 spares to add to the collection.

Edit: Redd is here today - picked up what I'm 99% sure is a real quaint painting. He's also selling a fake informative statue, a fake moving painting, and a fake scary painting, if anyone is interested in a few haunted items.

I'll take those fossils off you this evening Andrew - 14 to go now to a full set! And I have 14 spares to add to the collection.

Edit: Redd is here today - picked up what I'm 99% sure is a real quaint painting. He's also selling a fake informative statue, a fake moving painting, and a fake scary painting, if anyone is interested in a few haunted items.

I have Redd today too, finally! Haven't had a chance to check his goods yet, I'll do it later.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

I have Redd too, just bought the only real item. Anyone know if I buy from redd on my isle if I can buy from him on another island the same day?? I wanna buy the fake statues for around my museum.... Down to my last 4 fossils too...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

My large spike in turnip prices ending up being 230 which according to turnip prophet is barely above the minimum I could have got :(

Still going to sell as my island is more turnip than land at this stage :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

We have Redd up and running now. After taking ages to make his first visit he's come by nearly every day since! Deliberately both a fake piece too but haven't noticed anything weird

But then it is in my "stuff room" that I don't go into much...

In fact nearly all my time now is on fixing up the island after visiting some lovely ones here. The house can wait!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

I have Redd too, just bought the only real item. Anyone know if I buy from redd on my isle if I can buy from him on another island the same day?? I wanna buy the fake statues for around my museum.... Down to my last 4 fossils too...

Nope - you can only buy from Redd once a day, regardless of what island you buy on.

Advertisement