Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

I have Redd too, just bought the only real item. Anyone know if I buy from redd on my isle if I can buy from him on another island the same day?? I wanna buy the fake statues for around my museum.... Down to my last 4 fossils too...
    I have Redd today too, finally! Haven't had a chance to check his goods yet, I'll do it later.

Mind if I pop over later and pick up some fake stuff. I'm decorating the island with them and haven't seen Redd in a week?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

I've Redd on my island today too, two real items, I've bought one and the other is the Romulus and Remus Wolf statue. Piles of stuff near the airport if folks want to take it too, fruit, clothes, recipes and items. I can open my gates tonight when I get home from work if folks want.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Nuts. Looks like I peaked at this morning's turnip price. They've gone down to 188 :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

Turnip Prophet telling me this afternoons price of 166 is my small spike....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Does anyone have a Tiger Jacket I could catalogue, or they can send to me? Seems to be the best gift for Cherry, and her birthday is Monday!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭Nollog

Redds a busy one today, he's selling 2 real ones on my island as well. I've bought the Egyptian head one, there's an apple one still available.

Also the majong game is in my shop and a tuna sushi costume and some gifts with flowers on them in my tailors

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Does anyone have a Tiger Jacket I could catalogue, or they can send to me? Seems to be the best gift for Cherry, and her birthday is Monday!

Not a tiger jacket but Mabel has leopard pumps today if that is any use? The mad item of the day is a tuna-sushi costume. :pac:

No Redd, just Saharah selling his junk.

Turnip prices up to 185 this afternoon, turnip prophet says tomorrow AM could be a max of 588. 185 would only be doubling my investment so feck that. Will sit it out until tomorrow. :)

I have a skull tee that was on the list of things she likes, but the Tiger Jacket was the top so would be great to get her that.

I really like her, but she was one of my original 2 on the island and the inside of her house is so crap and I feel so bad about it! Feel like she deserves something nice

• Registered Users Posts: 28,118 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Not a tiger jacket but Mabel has leopard pumps today if that is any use? The mad item of the day is a tuna-sushi costume. :pac:

No Redd, just Saharah selling his junk.

Turnip prices up to 185 this afternoon, turnip prophet says tomorrow AM could be a max of 588. 185 would only be doubling my investment so feck that. Will sit it out until tomorrow. :)

If you get any over 200 tomorrow would you like a visitor from Oilean? Her turnip prices are below 100 all week so far.

• Advertisement

TitianGerm wrote: »
    If you get any over 200 tomorrow would you like a visitor from Oilean? Her turnip prices are below 100 all week so far.

Yep no problem, anytime I get a decent price my island is always open to fellow boardsies. :)

I'm hoping it's the PM not AM but beggars can't be choosers I guess. :D

Oh I just remembered - I still owe Oilean some gifts from her turnip selling party last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,118 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Yep no problem, anytime I get a decent price my island is always open to fellow boardsies. :)

I'm hoping it's the PM not AM but beggars can't be choosers I guess. :D

Oh I just remembered - I still owe Oilean some gifts from her turnip selling party last week.

She bought in at 105 this week and they're down to 66 now :pac:

She said she got more bells last week from people dropping stuff than she did from selling her own turnips. Shes only a small time trader :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭newbie18892

Successfully used Turnips Exchange today for the first time. Skipped all the queues with ridiculous asking prices (1 x large star fragment, 2 x gold nuggets, 99k bells, and a nook mile ticket some were asking for!). Sold just over half of my turnips for 574 each in a queue that didn't ask for anything in particular. Still quite time consuming waiting but was worth it seeing as I was watching tv and could leave it run in the background

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

Turnips at 62 here. Terrible week for me. They hit 33 at one stage

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Got a bamboo island from a Nook Mile Ticket trip yesterday, so stripped the island and farmed 14 scorpions! :D
    1 for Blathers... (you better believe he loved it!)
    3 for Flick to make into a model
    10 to sell! :D

I’m in a queue for about an hour now on turnip exchange for 554 bells! Still only #31. This is going to be a long wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Paso Fino

Ooh that is a long wait Holly. I got insanely lucky this morning and jumped in a queue of 20 for an island buying at 604.

Saw my first scorpion last night, didn't have my net, ran around to find sticks and then couldn't find it again after lol

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

Truffles is making a log stool if anyone interested.

I've also left recipes for the following beside airport, one of each: clackercart, flat garden rock and iron hanger stand.

Leif also here, selling hibiscus, azaleas, lilies and cosmos

Will be open for the next while or so.

Here's the Dodo Code:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭Nollog

Celeste is at my house. She gave me a lily wand recipe. No idea if that means others can get it...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Rhyme wrote: »
    I've Redd on my island today too, two real items, I've bought one and the other is the Romulus and Remus Wolf statue. Piles of stuff near the airport if folks want to take it too, fruit, clothes, recipes and items. I can open my gates tonight when I get home from work if folks want.

Open for business. First one to Redd's gets the art.

Only take what you need from the front of the island. Anything left over by the time I close will be sold to fund a large turnip purchase this Sunday so I can finally get in on this business. Might be AFK for a bit, kettles on and the baby is teething.

Dodo Code: 5R2Y0

EDIT: ART IS GONE :)

• Advertisement

/\/ollog wrote: »
    Celeste is at my house. She gave me a lily wand recipe. No idea if that means others can get it...

She'll give anyone who talks to her a random recipe.

I'll take those fossils off you this evening Andrew - 14 to go now to a full set! And I have 14 spares to add to the collection.

Edit: Redd is here today - picked up what I'm 99% sure is a real quaint painting. He's also selling a fake informative statue, a fake moving painting, and a fake scary painting, if anyone is interested in a few haunted items.

You about now? I can drop over the fossils if you like?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

You about now? I can drop over the fossils if you like?

Gates are open now :)

Gates are open now :)

Grandio. I’ll just fill my pockets and head on over. :)

Anyone open that has Redd? Looking to pick up some counterfeit merchandise.

Jesus that was a nightmare. Only just got in now. Can’t be arsed with this exchange rubbish.

Anyone open that has Redd? Looking to pick up some counterfeit merchandise.

I have Redd. Give me a few mins.

Edit: gates open now. Nollog, do you want to collect the diner stuff you left behind the other day?

I have Redd. Give me a few mins.

Edit: gates open now. Nollog, do you want to collect the diner stuff you left behind the other day?

Thanks so much, on the way!

Do you need anything?

Jesus that was a nightmare. Only just got in now. Can’t be arsed with this exchange rubbish.

Yeah It’s mostly rubbish unless you get extremely lucky early on in the day.

Might do a flying visit to yours while you’re open and drop if a few items.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭safetyboy

I bought this game with all the hype but can't get into it, any tips or what is the point of it, thats me coming off BOTW since release.

Advertisement