Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Andrew76 wrote: »
    They can still move in even if you have the full 10 villagers and no free plots - or that's what happened to me at least. Norma turned up at the campsite, wouldn't join as I kept failing at the card game, she spoke to Tom then said would I mind if she replaced someone on the island - she had heard they were thinking of leaving. Knock yourself out I said. :D

The next day the current villager was gone, and a "sold" plot had replaced their house, she turned up the day after. Can't even remember who left actually.

Plucky came up to me today asking would I be upset if he left. Nope. So he'll be gone soon too I guess - probably to turn up on someone else's island here. :)

Is that your chicken? I think they’re cute. I’m so sick of having 3 jocks on my island. I’ve ignored them for ages now & they’re still hanging around stinking the place up with their workout sweat.

Oh. Migod. Look at this! Designer clothes! Historical clothes! I know what I’m doing tonight :)

https://nintendowire.com/news/2020/05/07/valentino-and-marc-jacobs-have-made-their-way-to-animal-crossing-new-horizons/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Redd showed up today, there’s only one piece of fake art left. Gates are open if anyone wants to swing by and pick it up.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Is that your chicken? I think they’re cute. I’m so sick of having 3 jocks on my island. I’ve ignored them for ages now & they’re still hanging around stinking the place up with their workout sweat.

Sorry I meant Amelia, the eagle, she was only just in the door too. I think they’re getting lured away from my island by visitors whispering in their ear. :D

Your blue bear villager looks cool. Swear I wasn’t yapping to her last night. :P

Sorry I meant Amelia, the eagle, she was only just in the door too. I think they’re getting lured away from my island by visitors whispering in their ear. :D

Your blue bear villager looks cool. Swear I wasn’t yapping to her last night. :P

You keep your hands off blue bear! She’s an amiibo that was kindly sent to me by @bluemachiavelli. *whisper* I can post it to you if you want?

• Advertisement

You keep your hands off blue bear! She’s an amiibo that was kindly sent to me by @bluemachiavelli. *whisper* I can post it to you if you want?

But it would be more fun to steal her away with false promises of a better life on Castaway island! :pac:

Can the amiibo be used with the pro controller do you know? I’ve put the joycons up in the attic a while back.

But it would be more fun to steal her away with false promises of a better life on Castaway island! :pac:

Can the amiibo be used with the pro controller do you know? I’ve put the joycons up in the attic a while back.

Hmm sounds like I need to make sure to keep her sweet to avoid temptation!

I dunno about the pro controller. I used it before I bought it.

Yeah works fine with the pro, if there’s any villager you want let me know and I’ll fire you off a tag :) only exception are the new ones like Raymond etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Gates of Funkytown are open for a while of anyone wants to come see CJ or buy flapper dresses. If you can't make it I bought the dress in every colour anyway so can get it another time :)

Ooh! I have Kabuki in my campsite! Anyone know anything about them?

Edit: Success! He’s moving in! Failure! It’s not one of the jocks that’s moving out :/

So if anyone wants Rosie the purple pop star cat she’s ripe for the plucking. Gates open & it’s still feckin raining.

• Advertisement

Gates of Funkytown are open for a while of anyone wants to come see CJ or buy flapper dresses. If you can't make it I bought the dress in every colour anyway so can get it another time :)

Will pop over for a nose in the shops :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,308 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Island planning took a step back today when we learned you can only have 8 inclines...

Ooh! I have Kabuki in my campsite! Anyone know anything about them?

Edit: Success! He’s moving in! Failure! It’s not one of the jocks that’s moving out :/

So if anyone wants Rosie the purple pop star cat she’s ripe for the plucking. Gates open & it’s still feckin raining.

Oh I might pop over for a nosey if you're still open? Is blue bear about this evening? Just curious. :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Celeste is here now. No falling stars yet but can get the recipe from her if you want to come over :)

Celeste is here now. No falling stars yet but can get the recipe from her if you want to come over :)

Thanks for the visit, love the island. Left a few pressies on the beach beside the airport!

Oh I might pop over for a nosey if you're still open? Is blue bear about this evening? Just curious. :p

I am open for business. Stop it! STOP lol

Pause that offer for 10 mins. Must go see Celeste

Ooh! I’ll be there in a mo.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Paso Fino

I'd love to pop over! Are you using a dodo code or just opening for friends?

Wait I just realised the time difference lol, nvm!

Second edit: Celeste is on my island as well! She's over near Crackle's house if anyone wants to pop over. Got a starry garland recipe from her. If anyone fancies watering some flowers while you're here, have at it haha
    Code: L14G3

Paso Fino wrote: »

Second edit: Celeste is on my island as well! She's over near Crackle's house if anyone wants to pop over. Got a starry garland recipe from her. If anyone fancies watering some flowers while you're here, have at it haha

I’ll pop over in a sec, just need to craft a new watering can!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

Does anyone have over 95 in turnip price? Mine peaked at like 73. I sold most of them through Facebook groups but it was torture. Just don’t want to make a loss on the last half a bag

Edit scrap that, I hadn’t checked this evening. 161 will do lol

• Advertisement

Gates are open to friends. Left some stuff out to catalog if anyone wants to call. Feel free to water flowers if you’re so inclined.

Redd also knocking about, one suspected fake piece left.

Friend code: 4693-7933-0987

Gates are open to friends. Left some stuff out to catalog if anyone wants to call. Feel free to water flowers if you’re so inclined.

Redd also knocking about, one suspected fake piece left.

Friend code: 4693-7933-0987

Ooh I’m game. Anything you’d like to catalog from me?

Ooh I’m game. Anything you’d like to catalog from me?

Nothing that springs to mind, but open to surprises :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Paso Fino wrote: »

Thanks for having us, and enjoy your new kitchen equipment!

I must be having internet issues because I was “evicted” from islands twice tonight. Either that, or people are trying to give me a subtle hint! :pac:

I’m going to open my gates rather than try to travel to others given my failures. If nobody comes to visit, then I’ll know it wasn’t the internet, it was just me lol :)

I must be having internet issues because I was “evicted” from islands twice tonight. Either that, or people are trying to give me a subtle hint! :pac:

I’m going to open my gates rather than try to travel to others given my failures. If nobody comes to visit, then I’ll know it wasn’t the internet, it was just me lol :)

Glad you got the hint :P

I’ll pop over now, do you want me to bring anything?

Glad you got the hint :P

I’ll pop over now, do you want me to bring anything?

Just bring yourself :) And yes I got the hint lol

I’m glad to learn that I’m not the only person that hates seagulls. That was fun beating the site out of Gulliver. Yes it’s racist/speciest I’m not sure of the label but I don’t care. Whacking that ****er with a net was very satisfying :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,308 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

I’m glad to learn that I’m not the only person that hates seagulls. That was fun beating the site out of Gulliver. Yes it’s racist/speciest I’m not sure of the label but I don’t care. Whacking that ****er with a net was very satisfying :pac:

Gulliver gives cool/weird presents in fairness to the alco.

Enjoying the hula girl I got off today

• Advertisement

Nice relaxing evening doing nothing but construction work. Got two shower sets from different villagers so maybe they were trying to tell me to shower after all the digging. :pac:

Also going to rearrange four villager houses which will take the guts of a week.

Advertisement