Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Genuinely great night here. Lots of stars. CJ here for the first time in ages and just caught my first scorpion (didn’t catch a tarantula previously).

Oh and earlier Mrs Dodge built a graveyard...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Don’t suppose anyone has any of these? :)

DIY recipe for the wooden double bed
    White samurai greaves
    Combat arcade machine
    Space boots

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Andrew76 wrote: »
    White samurai greaves

Got those from Kicks the other day, will order you a pair later!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

I’m glad to learn that I’m not the only person that hates seagulls. That was fun beating the site out of Gulliver. Yes it’s racist/speciest I’m not sure of the label but I don’t care. Whacking that ****er with a net was very satisfying :pac:

What happens on the island, stays on the island.

Finding the sweet spot with the net is great, too far away and you whiff it and too close and you *ugh* talk to him.

Star Lord wrote: »
    Got those from Kicks the other day, will order you a pair later!

Brilliant thank you!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Nook's Cranny is finally being upgraded today! Which is a shame because I was supposed to hit my huuuuge turnip high of... 143. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Paso Fino

I don't have long, hopefully can stay open for 20/30 minutes but turnips are 458 today. Code is K56B6

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Paso Fino wrote: »
    I don't have long, hopefully can stay open for 20/30 minutes but turnips are 458 today. Code is K56B6

Cheers going to pop over now!

Redd is on my island today. He has the wistful painting, informative statue and wild painting left half which I believe are all real. I’ll stick up a dodo code in a minute

Dodo code: CDKK0

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Morning all! Not much happening on my island today. It's misty so looks like rain later on again.
    Kicks is here and there's a cool synthesizer in the cranny if anyone is interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Paso Fino

Paso Fino wrote: »

Have to close gates now, sorry to anyone looking to visit

• Advertisement

Cheers going to pop over now!

Redd is on my island today. He has the wistful painting, informative statue and wild painting left half which I believe are all real. I’ll stick up a dodo code in a minute

Dodo code: CDKK0

Cheers Atavan, I nabbed the rossetta stone. Still waiting for Redd to come back to my island.

Cheers Atavan, I nabbed the rossetta stone. Still waiting for Redd to come back to my island.

Got beaten out by Gilly for the last one!!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Looks like they’re all gone, that was quick :pac:

I’ll leave the gates open for a while if anyone else just wants to visits.

Got beaten out by Gilly for the last one!!

I normally don't visit anyone during the day but seriously thinking Redd is avoiding my island at this stage. :D
    Looks like they’re all gone, that was quick :pac:

I’ll leave the gates open for a while if anyone else just wants to visits.

Cool looking island!

I wish they would introduce a way to fly around islands so you could get a proper birds eye view of the work folks put in. Although not as much as I wish they would sort out the constant freezing of the game when someone is inbound/outbound. Jeepers that is head wrecking. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Brilliant thank you!

You've got mail!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Just started playing this in the last 2 days, I can definitely see myself getting addicted to it. Tom should have my house built when I turn the switch on this morning, I've a lot of catching up to do with you guys but looking forward to it.

Just started playing this in the last 2 days, I can definitely see myself getting addicted to it. Tom should have my house built when I turn the switch on this morning, I've a lot of catching up to do with you guys but looking forward to it.

Welcome to the gang! If you need anything let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Same, I started playing on Monday evening on my partners switch - I am on loan on this for 2 weeks, I have ordered a Switch Lite which I hope arrives soon!

My islander Sydney is crafting a really cool library wall if anyone wants it.

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭SomeSayKos

Hey. Is this game good? Is it fun?
    I'm tempted because I want to get a game for switch but not sure if i'll like it as i've never played the series before.
    What's the general gameplay loop?

• Advertisement

My islander Sydney is crafting a really cool library wall if anyone wants it.

If there is any way someone can get this recipe for me, I will pay handsomely. 80k bells and a Nook Miles Ticket?

Rhyme wrote: »
    If there is any way someone can get this recipe for me, I will pay handsomely. 80k bells and a Nook Miles Ticket?

My gates are open, come on over!

SomeSayKos wrote: »
    Hey. Is this game good? Is it fun?
    I'm tempted because I want to get a game for switch but not sure if i'll like it as i've never played the series before.
    What's the general gameplay loop?

This game is awesome. It's a real time game so if you don't time travel it is meant to last a year. It's slow paced, so you can play a few mins per day or spend hours fishing, bug catching & developing your island. There's loads to do. I highly recommend it!

My gates are open, come on over!

In work :( patients to see and hospital has no usable Wi-Fi.

In work :( patients to see and hospital has no usable Wi-Fi.

Ah. Sorry! I could make it for you if you like? It needs 10 books. Whenever suits.

Ah. Sorry! I could make it for you if you like? It needs 10 books. Whenever suits.

I think I'd need the recipe for the books too, ha :) It's grand, no worries.

I think I'd need the recipe for the books too, ha :) It's grand, no worries.

Is there a recipe for books? I thought you had too just buy them

I have you sorted. :)

I'll have to wait until they turn up then so.
    I have you sorted. :)

Awesome. I'll give you a shout tonight.

• Advertisement

Yeah, not sure there is a recipe for a single book. I think you just buy them from residential services (so catalogue it if it's not available). :)

Advertisement