Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Woohoo! Just got my 5 star island rating. God it was hard work to get up from 4!

Congrats, keep an eye out for Lilly of the Valley showing up. They spawn in the most random of places.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Congrats, keep an eye out for Lilly of the Valley showing up. They spawn in the most random of places.

Thanks! Yeah I heard that. Do they do anythng? I heard a rumor that they increase chances of rare hybrid flowers if you place them in the middle of the X but I’m a bit skeptical!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Star Lord wrote: »
    Checked and the bed in my music room is the wooden double bed, yours if you'd like it!
    might grab that blue rocket for cataloguing, it's really nice!

I've mailed that rocket to you, not sure how long it takes to arrive though. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Am I the only one who just before I go to bed, I turn on the game, undress my character and put him to bed:)

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

Woohoo! Just got my 5 star island rating. God it was hard work to get up from 4!

Yay! Congrats! I got mine yesterday, honestly dont know how cos my island is so underdeveloped n bare..... Cant believe we have to craft the golden watering can though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Have opened my gates up for a while! Celeste is here and Cherry is crafting an iron closet. Nooks is closed for upgrade though.

Have opened my gates up for a while! Celeste is here and Cherry is crafting an iron closet. Nooks is closed for upgrade though.

Thanks for the visit! I don’t know what happened there at the end when I was talking to you!

Anyway, I still have the keyboard if you want it - gates are open for anyone who wants to pop by.

Thanks for the visit! I don’t know what happened there at the end when I was talking to you!

Anyway, I still have the keyboard if you want it - gates are open for anyone who wants to pop by.

My switch died - I plugged it in but never turned the switch on at the wall - I hope nobody lost anything? I can reopen the gates if you need.

My switch died - I plugged it in but never turned the switch on at the wall - I hope nobody lost anything? I can reopen the gates if you need.

I’m grand. Everything I bought in the shop was still in my pockets. Don’t worry.

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

I'm only just getting a chance to do the daily chores now.

Feel free to pop on over if you're doing nothing. Saharah also here. Also lots of recipes in the (mini) football field beside airport.

Dodo Code: BPBLB

EDIT: Ankha making a recipe for golden toilet

• Advertisement

Morning everyone! I have a bunch of recipes that I’m just going to get rid of if nobody wants them. Turns out that having them in my little marketplace was the reason I stayed on 4 stars for so long - even when I had them off the ground on stalls. What I have:

Birdhouse
    Bamboo wand
    Tiki torch
    Ironwood table
    Grass skirt
    Knitted grass backpack
    Shell fountain
    Grass standee
    Bamboo noodle slide
    Gong

It also got me thinking about all the unwanted furniture etc that I’m sure is clogging up our storage space. What do people think of holding a garage sale? Kinda like cataloging but we get to keep the stuff?

In my Able sisters today there’s a really cute “desert princess” costume for all the Aladdin fans, and Blue bear is crafting a Manga library wall.

I also got a red diner dining table from a tree this morning if anyone wants it?

Last night I had a bit of a mad plan to create an infinity pool at the top of my island. It looks ok, but if anyone had any nice poolside furniture I’d be grateful?

Gates are open.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

I'm glad my obsessive clothes buying is finally beginning to bear fruit...

80wmrGq.jpg

Morning everyone! I have a bunch of recipes that I’m just going to get rid of if nobody wants them. Turns out that having them in my little marketplace was the reason I stayed on 4 stars for so long - even when I had them off the ground on stalls. What I have:

Birdhouse
    Bamboo wand
    Tiki torch
    Ironwood table
    Grass skirt
    Knitted grass backpack
    Shell fountain
    Grass standee
    Bamboo noodle slide
    Gong

It also got me thinking about all the unwanted furniture etc that I’m sure is clogging up our storage space. What do people think of holding a garage sale? Kinda like cataloging but we get to keep the stuff?

In my Able sisters today there’s a really cute “desert princess” costume for all the Aladdin fans, and Blue bear is crafting a Manga library wall.

I also got a red diner dining table from a tree this morning if anyone wants it?

Last night I had a bit of a mad plan to create an infinity pool at the top of my island. It looks ok, but if anyone had any nice poolside furniture I’d be grateful?

Gates are open.

Infinity pool sounds awesome! I'm also after poolside stuff. Have a lifeguard chair, changing room n the garden faucet for cleaning sand off feet!!! Totally up for the garage sale too!! And can I take that gong please??

Infinity pool sounds awesome! I'm also after poolside stuff. Have a lifeguard chair, changing room n the garden faucet for cleaning sand off feet!!! Totally up for the garage sale too!! And can I take that gong please??

For the pool I was thinking kinda sophisticated Miami type party location, if that makes sense. I have some customized poolside beds, a stereo playing KK Cruising, a palm tree light (so tacky but awesome) and bamboo trees. Going to get some floor lights too.

You’re more than welcome to the gong.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

For the pool I was thinking kinda sophisticated Miami type party location, if that makes sense. I have some customized poolside beds, a stereo playing KK Cruising, a palm tree light (so tacky but awesome) and bamboo trees. Going to get some floor lights too.

You’re more than welcome to the gong.

Will pop over for a visit, have a life ring I can bring if you need one?

Will pop over for a visit, have a life ring I can bring if you need one?

Oh thanks, that’d be great!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Saw a youtube video that says there's a 20% chance someone will visit your campsite, doesn't sound right at all, that means we should be getting a visitor once every 5 days, i've gotten 1 in the last month!

Paso Fino wrote: »
    Afternoon! Does anyone have any of the following fossils I can buy/trade for? So close to finishing fossils lol

Trilobite
    Ankylo skull
    Tricera skull

I have the following if anyone is looking for them:

Diplo chest
    Archelon skull
    Stego tail

Just got the tricera skull if you're still looking??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭Nollog

Update on the "designer fishing pole"

He replied "oh wow you remembered i like things!" So i don't think I filled the request... He has red and yellow fish fishing rods in his house now though lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Paso Fino

Just got the tricera skull if you're still looking??

I got the Tricera and trilobite courtesy of the lovely residents of FunkyTown. I am still looking for that elusive Ankylo skull however!

• Advertisement

Paso Fino wrote: »
    I got the Tricera and trilobite courtesy of the lovely residents of FunkyTown. I am still looking for that elusive Ankylo skull however!

I think I have one. I'll check later - have a good few spares myself and I also have the boardsie spares Andrew dropped over (which I can deliver to someone if they'd like to check the collection?)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭safetyboy

Can you get bigger pockets, I'm only playing a few hours and my pockets are full, still no Idea what i'm doing tbh

safetyboy wrote: »
    Can you get bigger pockets, I'm only playing a few hours and my pockets are full, still no Idea what i'm doing tbh

Yes you can. You can buy it with nook miles from the bank machine in resident aervices

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

You can also drop stuff places unless you need to be carrying it

And if you are new, you can hold down B to run faster. Took me weeks to figure that out

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Paso Fino

I think I have one. I'll check later - have a good few spares myself and I also have the boardsie spares Andrew dropped over (which I can deliver to someone if they'd like to check the collection?)

That'd be amazing if you do!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭safetyboy

stuck with 4750 nook miles for the last few hours.

stuck with 4750 nook miles for the last few hours.

The beginning of the game can feel quite slow, until you get the shop etc upgraded. Just keep grinding fish & bugs & selling them to get stuff. If I can give you anything let me know. The task of 30 iron to upgrade the shop is probably the hardest part of the game.

Just remember it’s not meant to be a sprint, this game is a slow, but very satisfying burn.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Star Lord wrote: »
    How are you hitting the rocks?
    Picture them like this:
    XXX
    XRX
    XXX

R is the rock...
    Ensure nothing is in any of the X spaces but you.
    Stand on one of the corners, and dig holes on the side/above/below (depending where the rock is, so say you're on the top right X, you'd dig above you and to your left.)
    Face the rock, shovel in hand and keep tapping A to hit the rock till it's spat out 8 items, or does nothing when you hit it.

Thank you so much! This worked so well! Got my shop upgraded, and have all the furniture built now for my 3 new residents to move in!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,118 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/animal-crossing-digital-download-for-nintendo-switch-3185-using-code-3318-using-paypal-at-gamivo-3460079

Just under £32 for a digital copy. Bought my version of Animal Crossing from here and a few other games over the years and never had an issue.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

One of my islanders is making a ukulele, anyone interested?

Advertisement