Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

OK I’m back home. KK is still here. If anyone wants to come by for an impromptu KK gig or to chillax by my infinity pool while chillin to the sounds of KK Cruising then you’re more than welcome.

Gates ope to all friends. BYOB.

*Hibernia accepts no responsibility for any scorpion stings that may result. Visiting is at your own risk

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

RedRochey wrote: »
    Are any of the golden tools worth it? Given how rare golden nuggets are they don't sound like they are

Depends on how much you hate crafting tools I suppose. They last longer than regular tools

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Paso Fino

Ok, I've put together a list of the spare boards fossils and my own spare fossils.

Boardsie Fossils:
    Ankylo Tail x 2
    Ankylo Torso x 2
    Brachio Tail
    Deinony Tail
    Dimetrodon Skull x 2
    Diplo Skull x 3
    Left Ptera Wing
    Left Quetzal Wing
    Parasaur Skull
    Parasaur Tail x 2
    Quetzal Torso
    Right Ptera Wing
    Right Quetzal Wing
    Sabertooth Skull x 3
    Sabertooth Tail x 2
    Shark Tooth Pattern x 2
    Spino Torso
    Stego Skull
    Stego Torso
    T Rex Skull
    Trilobite

Other spare fossils:
    Acanthostega
    Anomalocaris
    Archaeopteryx x 2
    Brachio Chest
    Brachio Tail x 2
    Deinony Tail
    Deinony Torso x 2
    Dinosaur Track
    Diplo Neck x 2
    Diplo Pelvis
    Diplo Skull
    Eusthenopteron
    Iguandon Skull
    Iguandon Torso
    Juramaia
    Left Megalo Side
    Left quetzal wing
    Megacero Skull x 3
    Ophthalmo Torso
    Parasaur Skull
    Plesio Skull
    Right Megalo Side
    Right Ptera Wing
    Right quetzal wing
    Stego Skull x 2
    Tricera Skull
    Tricera Tail

aaaand an Ankylo Skull!

Well I'm kicking myself here, just realised I'm also missing a left quetzal wing :P On my way back haha

Does anyone have Celeste or shooting stars? I haven’t had Celeste in a long time coz it’s just lashed rain here for at least a week. I need some star bits!

Edit: I’m not sure anyone wouldnt it but Sterling on my island is crafting an oil barrel bathtub?! While horror movie music is playing in the background. He is so weird. He lives in a jail cell.

Does anyone have Celeste or shooting stars? I haven’t had Celeste in a long time coz it’s just lashed rain here for at least a week. I need some star bits!

Pouring rain on my island :rolleyes:

I've only seen Celeste twice since I got the game!

• Advertisement

I have just spotted some shooting stars but no Celeste. Gates will be open in about 5 mins

Gates open now if anyone wants to try catch some shooting stars

• Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Multipass

I just went to a scorpion island, much scarier than the tarantula one - there’s nowhere safe! I ended up digging a moat, running over to lure a scorpion or two, and then booting it back across. You get stuck sometimes if you don’t run at the holes at the right angle, took a bit of practice. There was also a rock that produced only gold nuggets. That should all take a chunk out of my eye-watering debt, but I should really see a doctor after all that venom 😁

Multipass wrote: »
    I just went to a scorpion island, much scarier than the tarantula one - there’s nowhere safe! I ended up digging a moat, running over to lure a scorpion or two, and then booting it back across. You get stuck sometimes if you don’t run at the holes at the right angle, took a bit of practice. There was also a rock that produced only gold nuggets. That should all take a chunk out of my eye-watering debt, but I should really see a doctor after all that venom 😁

Jesus that sounds scary! I haven’t caught one yet. Knocked out every time

• Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Multipass

Jesus that sounds scary! I haven’t caught one yet. Knocked out every time

There was screaming :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

My Sci-fi games room is really taking shape! :D

EXm3SAmVcAAl9Dq?format=jpg&name=large

Star Lord wrote: »
    My Sci-fi games room is really taking shape! :D

EXm3SAmVcAAl9Dq?format=jpg&name=large

Omg! That looks amazing!

Omg! That looks amazing!

Starting to feel a bit cramped, so might put it upstairs instead, can then try to get the other arcade machines, and put out both the billiards table and the foosball table!

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

Edit: I’m not sure anyone wouldnt it but Sterling on my island is crafting an oil barrel bathtub?! While horror movie music is playing in the background. He is so weird. He lives in a jail cell.

I have shooting stars again tonight, if you're still looking (edit: well I had two shooting stars and it's been a while since they appeared, so I think they were just random ones.)

On a sidenote, I tired to come visit a bit earlier but nothing was coming up. So I'll call again some other time :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

@Andrew. We need to talk. You said the other day you had your eye on my islander Blue Bear. Now today she’s talking about you all the time! Is there something you wish to tell me?

This could get ugly lol

Haha excellent. All those secret boat trips to your island are paying off!! :P

I must come over and chat her up again as you must be neglecting her. Actually, there’s a free plot on my island now since Amelia left.

Hey is it possible to give gifts to villagers on another island? Totally random question that. Not at all related to the above. ;)

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Haha excellent. All those secret boat trips to your island are paying off!! :P

I must come over and chat her up again as you must be neglecting her. Actually, there’s a free plot on my island now since Amelia left.

Hey is it possible to give gifts to villagers on another island? Totally random question that. Not at all related to the above. ;)

NO. Just no. An absolute Halllelujiah no. Blue bear is my favourite! there’s a serious storm raging on my island now. Wind is howling & sea is rough. Seriously the waves are so loud I can’t hear a thing else! I’m sick of this bad either!

Gates open if you want to share?!

Ok Wait. Hang on. This island is psycho. I went into the airport & it was thunder & rain. Came out and skies are clear!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭Nollog

Did anyone leave a wheelbarrow behind on my island? Found one outside Nooks

I bought it in your shop just to catalogue it heh. Left it there in the alley with the boxes in case you wanted it. :P

Great Island btw.

/\/ollog wrote: »
    I bought it in your shop just to catalogue it heh. Left it there in the alley with the boxes in case you wanted it. :P

Great Island btw.

Ah was wondering where it came from, thanks for that :)

I finally got around to sorting out the stash of fossils. I have the following if anyone needs them:
    Ammonite
    Anomalocaris
    Ankle Torsoo
    Archelon skull
    Brachio chest
    Brachio tail
    Coprolite
    Deinony tail
    Dimerrodon skull
    Dinosaur track
    Diplo chest
    Diplo neck
    Diplo pelvis
    Diplo skull
    Diplo tail
    Diplo tail tip
    Eusthenopteron
    Iguanodon tail
    Iguanodon torso
    Left Petra wing
    Left quetzal wing
    Mammoth skull
    Mammoth torso
    Megacero torso
    Megacero tail
    Myllokunmingia
    Opthalmo torso
    Pachysaurus skull
    Pachysaurus tail
    Parasaur skull
    Parasaur torso
    Plesio skull
    Plesio tail
    Ptera body
    Quetzal torso
    Right Petra wing
    Sabertooth skull
    Sabertooth tail
    Shark-tooth pattern
    Spino skull
    Stego skull
    Stego tail
    Stego torso
    T.rex skull
    T.rex tail
    T.rex torso
    Tricera tail
    Tricera torso
    Trilobite

I'm missing just two, if anyone has them spare I'd really appreciate it:
    Amber
    Australopith

Morning folks. Nice way to start the day - silver HHA trophy for another S rank and Daisy Mae selling turnips for 99 bells, decent enough price that. Happy out. :)

@Holly - let me know when I can pop over and woo Blue Bear away from you have a look around. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭breakfast roll

Morning folks. Nice way to start the day - silver HHA trophy for another S rank and Daisy Mae selling turnips for 99 bells, decent enough price that. Happy out. :)

@Holly - let me know when I can pop over and woo Blue Bear away from you have a look around. ;)

Ne chance I can pop over for some cheap turnips?

Ne chance I can pop over for some cheap turnips?

Yep no problem, just give me a few mins to tidy up. Are you on my friends list? Just send me your FC if not. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭breakfast roll

Yep no problem, just give me a few mins to tidy up. Are you on my friends list? Just send me your FC if not. :)

Sw 3599 2014 4221
    Thanks !

Sw 3599 2014 4221
    Thanks !

Sorry for the delay! Will add you now and post up a dodo code. :)

Edit: Dodo code is FHTXF. Daisy is pretty much outside the airport at the minute. 🙂

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

Nips for 90 here today!!

Gates are open but you'll need a ladder as DM is self-isolating on an inaccessible spot beside the playground....

Jesus it’s STILL raining on my island. It’s getting me down at this stage.
    And turnips are 103. Ugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Nips for 90 here today!!

Gates are open but you'll need a ladder as DM is self-isolating on an inaccessible spot beside the playground....

Thank you :) love your island so much, especially around the museum. Left you a little gift by the plaza

Nips for 90 here today!!

Must have missed your code before, just sent you a friend request!

Nips for 90 here today!!

Are your gates closed now?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

Star Lord wrote: »
    Must have missed your code before, just sent you a friend request!

Will open up again now, but feeding the troops so wont be playing! Dm was on upperground beside the playground. Go to nooks n go right!!

Advertisement