Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Oh no! Dilemma! I have Ellie in my campsite today. I won the game to get her to move, but she wants to kick out Kabuki, who only moved in yesterday!

Is there any way I can reset it so she chooses someone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Paso Fino

Oh no! Dilemma! I have Ellie in my campsite today. I won the game to get her to move, but she wants to kick out Kabuki, who only moved in yesterday!

Is there any way I can reset it so she chooses someone else?

I think I've heard of people soft resetting until they choose the villager you want to move out

Paso Fino wrote: »
    I think I've heard of people soft resetting until they choose the villager you want to move out

I’ll try that, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Mahjong arcade machine in our Nooks today, if anyone was looking for one. (or to catalogue mine/my arcade fighting machine)

It worked! While it’s not who I wanted rid of (Antonio I’m looking at you), I’m happy enough.

Does anyone want to nab Whitney from me?

• Advertisement

Will open up again now, but feeding the troops so wont be playing! Dm was on upperground beside the playground. Go to nooks n go right!!

She's to the left of Nooks now!

Got a communication error as I was leaving btw, but luckily after it'd saved, but maybe your session died?

It worked! While it’s not who I wanted rid of (Antonio I’m looking at you), I’m happy enough.

Does anyone want to nab Whitney from me?

Can people move in if you don't have someone moving? Because I'm desperate to get rid of Maelle

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

Star Lord wrote: »
    Got a communication error as I was leaving btw, but luckily after it'd saved, but maybe your session died?

Phew! I was keeping the odd eye out n moving a bit but maybe... sorry about that!

Thank you :) love your island so much, especially around the museum. Left you a little gift by the plaza

Aaw thank you so much, too kind!!

• Advertisement

Phew! I was keeping the odd eye out n moving a bit but maybe... sorry about that!

No worries, just wanted to make sure you knew if there was a problem!

Can people move in if you don't have someone moving? Because I'm desperate to get rid of Maelle

Yes, if you have someone in the campsite & win the card game they will say there’s no room but would it be ok to see if anyone wants to move out. It’s then random as to who they pick.

Edit: You can’t nab someone who’s moving out of another island if you have 10 residents. The campsite or an Amiibo card is the only way (as far as I know).

Yes, if you have someone in the campsite & win the card game they will say there’s no room but would it be ok to see if anyone wants to move out. It’s then random as to who they pick.

Edit: You can’t nab someone who’s moving out of another island if you have 10 residents. The campsite or an Amiibo card is the only way (as far as I know).

Looks I'll be waiting a while longer then!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

I’m due more shooting stars tonight according to Isabelle and some islanders. I’ll post here if anyone wants to pop over then.

Gates are also open now and Nooks have the diner table in black if anyone needs it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭safetyboy

Need bigger pockets and 6 more insects to open the Museum, didnt think id even last this long. Nook Miles are hard to get, any tips :)

safetyboy wrote: »
    Need bigger pockets and 6 more insects to open the Museum, didnt think id even last this long. Nook Miles are hard to get, any tips :)

The daily tasks are usually pretty useful to build up nook miles. Also simple things like selling seashells/watering flowers/talking to all of your islanders once a day will quickly help to get some of the bigger NM bonuses

I’m due more shooting stars tonight according to Isabelle and some islanders. I’ll post here if anyone wants to pop over then.

Gates are also open now and Nooks have the diner table in black if anyone needs it.

Oh cheers, I’ll pop over tonight if that’s ok. I haven’t had Celeste in so long coz it’s just bloody raining all the time :(

Does anyone have Redd today?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

When does the painting/art character come back? I forget his name.

I didn't buy anything off him the last time because I wasn't paying attention to his description by other characters and thought I was told not to buy off him because he was dodgy. Now I think I kinda need to buy things off him because Blathers wants an art gallery now.

When does the painting/art character come back? I forget his name.

I didn't buy anything off him the last time because I wasn't paying attention to his description by other characters and thought I was told not to buy off him because he was dodgy. Now I think I kinda need to buy things off him because Blathers wants an art gallery now.

That’s Redd. He has a few things for sale each time. You can only buy 1 thing per day. Some are real and some are fake. There’s a guide online for how to spot the fakes, but it’s fun to try & guess yourself. Things are wrong with the pictures/statues, like the Mona Lisa’s eyebrows are wonky etc.

He seems to be an infrequent visitor. He’s only come to me once since the first time.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

safetyboy wrote: »

If you don’t have access to Nook Miles + yet then there’s not really anything special you can do to speed up the process. Just collect and sell whatever you don’t need - bugs/fish/fruit. Craft tools from the branches, wood and weeds you collect. Make sure to harvest all rocks on the island everyday and hold onto the items you get especially the iron. As soon as you are able, buy the inventory upgrades and the tool wheel (can’t remember if you have to pay for that one).

Always use the ATM in residential services everyday, it gives Nook Miles just for accessing it. After 7 days in a row you get 300 Nook Miles each time.

At one point you’ll need 30 iron pieces so ask on here if you are stuck and we can help you out.

Once you get access to Nook Miles + (5 daily tasks that give double the Miles as reward) then it becomes easier to rack up the Miles. Once you complete one task then another new one is available (it just doesn’t have the double miles bonus) so you literally have an infinite amount of ways to earn miles in a day - just limited by how many you want to do.

• Advertisement

Star Lord wrote: »
    Mahjong arcade machine in our Nooks today, if anyone was looking for one. (or to catalogue mine/my arcade fighting machine)

I missed this post!
    Can I nab the mahjong machine?
    The darts machine is in my cranny today.

I missed this post!
    Can I nab the mahjong machine?
    The darts machine is in my cranny today.

Any samurai gear in Able Sisters? :)

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Any samurai gear in Able Sisters? :)

Hang on I’ll check

Nope, sorry. I’ve skull tshirts, numbered sports tanks (1 - 8), tweed jackets, fairytale dresses and brown & purple steampunk outfits.

Hang on I’ll check

Blue bear about?

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Blue bear about?

I’ve opened my gates. Yes, blue bear is around, but I’ll be keeping my eye on you!

I’m just going to make a cup of coffee.

I’ve opened my gates. Yes, blue bear is around, but I’ll be keeping my eye on you!

I’m just going to make a cup of coffee.

Cool will try pop over in a minute. You take your time there with the tea. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

I really have to get better at turning on my switch before 12 on Sundays. 106 bells Daisy is ripping me off for today!! Over to reddit for my turnip buying this morning I think.

I really have to get better at turning on my switch before 12 on Sundays. 106 bells Daisy is ripping me off for today!! Over to reddit for my turnip buying this morning I think.

Ha yeah, this game has made us all early risers on Sundays!

I just found out that there’s a weather forecast on the tv at 11.45 every day. Guess what the forecast is for me? Yep. Rain. :rolleyes:

Ha yeah, this game has made us all early risers on Sundays!

I just found out that there’s a weather forecast on the tv at 11.45 every day. Guess what the forecast is for me? Yep. Rain. :rolleyes:

Just love those little details!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Have finally gotten in on the turnip game. Bought 500k worth of them this morning at 100 bells a turnip. Not the greatest but I figure if my price goes up above 200 or I find someone here, I can double or triple my investment and finally upgrade my closet space for more clothes house.

Advertisement