Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭safetyboy

I'm back on my island and can go into my old gaff etc, water my old flowers, what kind of Christopher Nolan **** is going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Andrew76 wrote: »
    It’ll cost ya.... Blue Bear!! :pac:

Yes of course you can, probably tomorrow at this stage. I’m just waiting for a visitor to come over so I can catalogue some of their stuff. They have a pharaoh outfit too.

Oh you command a high price sir! I’m getting very nervous about my beloved blue bear :eek:
    I’ll catalog that pharaoh outfit too m’lord.
    See you tomorrow.

safetyboy wrote: »
    I'm back on my island and can go into my old gaff etc, water my old flowers, what kind of Christopher Nolan **** is going on.

Oh that’s good! So did you manage to keep your save game then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

Back open now for about 30 mins if anyone else wants to collect some stars!
    Oh me please I've never seen any shooting stars??

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

There’s only a single save game per console (yep really). So if you’ve been playing all along on your own Switch then your progress we’ll still be there. Afaik if you have multiple profiles then they all share the same island, only one if them is the main resident though.

• Advertisement

Oh that’s good! So did you manage to keep your save game then?

Ha Ha so this is so weird I called into Blathers and everything I had done is done and he is about to build the museum, I dont have to grind through everything from scratch to progress, very strange as I dont have any of my critters or anything I owned etc.

I know this is early town for you guys but on my new account it looks like all the grinding is done but I have nothing to show, which is fine as i'd rather not shake trees for the next 6 hours

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Oh me please I've never seen any shooting stars??

Sure thing, my friend code is 4693-7933-0987

Gates are open

• Registered Users Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭kingtut

Wing126 wrote: »
    So, you shouldn't hit stones after eating fruit cause as you know, it destroys them.

Do this - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBPOWApBzg0 and you'll get some items every time :D
    Noooo don’t do that. :)

Scroll back a bit and look for a post by Star Lord, he has a good explanation of how to get all 8 items by digging two holes to prevent you getting pushed back from hitting the stone. And always make sure the 8 spots immediately surrounding the stone are free of weeds or flowers etc.

I only ever eat fruit if I want to destroy a stone to remove it (it will respawn in another location the next day), or is I want to dig up a tree stump using the shovel.

Erm I broke all the stones on my island ... I hope they respawn soon!
    Back open now for about 30 mins if anyone else wants to collect some stars!

Wouldn't mind visiting someones island!! People can visit mine if they want but it is crap and I have stuff placed randomly everywhere lol

Ha Ha so this is so weird I called into Blathers and everything I had done is done and he is about to build the museum, I dont have to grind through everything from scratch to progress, very strange as I dont have any of my critters or anything I owned etc.

I know this is early town for you guys but on my new account it looks like all the grinding is done but I have nothing to show, which is fine as i'd rather not shake trees for the next 6 hours

Oh ok so your progress has been saved but not your other items? That’s a win I guess.? But weird!
    Still, if you need anything the offer is there.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I only ever eat fruit if I want to destroy a stone to remove it (it will respawn in another location the next day), or is I want to dig up a tree stump using the shovel.

You don't need fruit to dig up a stump BTW, only if you want to dig up the entire tree to transplant it somewhere else. Stumps can be dug up with a regular shovel without fruit.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Star Lord wrote: »
    You don't need fruit to dig up a stump BTW, only if you want to dig up the entire tree to transplant it somewhere else. Stumps can be dug up with a regular shovel without fruit.

Yes sorry, I got confused with digging up a tree. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

kingtut wrote: »

Wouldn't mind visiting someones island!! People can visit mine if they want but it is crap and I have stuff placed randomly everywhere lol

Feel free to join, I’ll be here till 11ish :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Are you playing it on the same profile...?
    if not, it might block your progress, as you won't be the island representative, so can't build things etc...

Oh ok so your progress has been saved but not your other items? That’s a win I guess.? But weird!
    Still, if you need anything the offer is there.
    It looks like i'm a new islander on the island I made, lucky me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

11 so far, they are cool! Does anyone need an espresso maker? My son bought me six today lol

My gates are open, it’s still raining so good caoelacanth fishing weather.

No clue what that means lol but I'm happy to take a look :)
    What is the dodo code?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

One will respawn daily until you have 6 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

/\/ollog wrote: »
    One will pop up somewhere a day, I think.

Definitely. There’s always 6 stones so if you break 2, 2 will re emerge tomorrow

Erm think it is your island I was just on? Checked youtube and in order to get the houses for villagers you need the nooks granny shop (30 of each type of wood plus 30 iron nuggets) - I have everything except only 12 iron nuggets so it will be a while before I get the rest although now i know I don't need to destroy the stones lol.

Thanks for the fruit and flower seeds!

• Advertisement

Erm think it is your island I was just on? Checked youtube and in order to get the houses for villagers you need the nooks granny shop (30 of each type of wood plus 30 iron nuggets) - I have everything except only 12 iron nuggets so it will be a while before I get the rest although now i know I don't need to destroy the stones lol.

Thanks for the fruit and flower seeds!
    I’ll post you the iron in a minute. You’ll get it instantly in your mailbox.

Ok folks, can I have your friend codes please? Finally have things somewhat sorted!

Dodge wrote: »
    Ok folks, can I have your friend codes please? Finally have things somewhat sorted!

5977-8954-4666

I’ll post you the iron in a minute. You’ll get it instantly in your mailbox.

Oh thank you but that wasn't a hint. I'm happy to hard slog it especially now that I know I can hit stones 8 times rather than destroying them completley after eating fruit :D

SW-0782-0092-3435

Oh thank you but that wasn't a hint. I'm happy to hard slog it especially now that I know I can hit stones 8 times rather than destroying them completley after eating fruit :D

SW-0782-0092-3435

You’re grand. I sent it so you should have it in your mailbox now.

OK. Island open. Nothing much happening but if anyone can bring an orange and an apple that’s be appreciated!

Thank you :)

Thank you :)

OK. Island open. Nothing much happening but if anyone can bring an orange and an apple that’s be appreciated!

On the way with the fruit. Can’t stay as I should be in bed!

• Advertisement

On the way with the fruit. Can’t stay as I should be in bed!

Thanks for visit! First visitor and first lightning storm!

Advertisement