Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Flick is here today if anyone fancies offloading some bugs

Other people can't sell bugs to him, only you can

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

All the nice cowboy items are in our Able Sister's today, I'll open the gates in a couple of hours if anyone wants to come shopping.

It's also Cherry's birthday if anyone wants to give her a gift, I assume you can? It's my first villager birthday and got the first part of the Nook miles achievement, the next one is celebrate 10 birthdays and then there's a third! So unless you got a big turnover gonna take a while to get that one. But if you can give to friend's villagers it will be easier.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭kingtut

No you don't need to be friends. When you're on an island your chat appears as a text bubble. Anyone on the island can see it and chat too.
    Are you using the app on your phone? It's so much better than typing with the controller.

I used the voice chat on the app for the first time last night. It was great! Had a great chat with a friend as I got an island tour. Just like a phone call.
    No bother. To link it to your switch press the - key on the loading screen for the game.

Oh my God! I’ve just loaded the game and...... it’s not raining! :eek:

First time I saw rain was when I visited you :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭newbie18892

RedRochey wrote: »
    Other people can't sell bugs to him, only you can
    Oh really? Had no idea. Is that the case with CJ too? He hasn't popped up yet on my island but I'm just wondering.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

All the nice cowboy items are in our Able Sister's today, I'll open the gates in a couple of hours if anyone wants to come shopping.

It's also Cherry's birthday if anyone wants to give her a gift, I assume you can? It's my first villager birthday and got the first part of the Nook miles achievement, the next one is celebrate 10 birthdays and then there's a third! So unless you got a big turnover gonna take a while to get that one. But if you can give to friend's villagers it will be easier.

Unfortunately not - and I know this not because I tried to give Holly's Blue Bear a gift. Nope, I definitely did not try that. :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

I have a red diner chair, red Henry hoover and a high end stereo going a-begging if anyone wants them. I can post them to you.

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Unfortunately not - and I know this not because I tried to give Holly's Blue Bear a gift. Nope, I definitely did not try that. :P

I’m watching a twitch streamer right now who is visiting someone’s island where it’s Cherry’s birthday! Spooky! And they were able to give her a present. So I think you can give presents when it’s their birthday.

I’m watching a twitch streamer right now who is visiting someone’s island where it’s Cherry’s birthday! Spooky! And they were able to give her a present. So I think you can give presents when it’s their birthday.

Oh ok fair enough. BlueBear's birthday not til June 24th I see so you're safe for now. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

By any chance would some one have Leif or Nooks selling white rose seeds today?

Oh ok fair enough. BlueBear's birthday not til June 24th I see so you're safe for now. :D

This is going to end up like the Dickie Rock/Johnny Logan story today lol.

• Advertisement

The gates are open now for the next while if anyone wants cowboy gear or to try give Cherry a gift. Make sure to wrap it and make it nice!!

I don’t have seeds, but I’ve loads of plants that I want rid of. I could dig them up & bring them over?

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭newbie18892

My Nooks has some white rose seeds if you're still looking

Does anyone have red hyacinth seeds?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

I have a red diner chair, red Henry hoover and a high end stereo going a-begging if anyone wants them. I can post them to you.

Can I call dibs on the diner chair and hoover?

Pretty sure I have them in my shop, will double check.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

I have. I can open my gates if you want

Just mailed you 20 of them. Leif has them for sale rather than Timmy. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

Just mailed you 20 of them. Leif has them for sale rather than Timmy. :)

How do you mail stuff that isn’t on Nook Shopping?

AMGer wrote: »
    How do you mail stuff that isn’t on Nook Shopping?

Go into your airport and over to the right where the postcard stand is - you can attach a gift to a postcard. Only allows you to attach a single inventory item per postcard and only send two cards per day to the one person.

• Advertisement

Sorry to whoever was trying to visit there - I had a friend over & we were comparing catalogs on our nook phones! She’s gone now so feel free to pop over if you want.

Can I call dibs on the diner chair and hoover?

Yes of course! I’ll mail them to you now

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Is that hoover the actual Henry hoover with the face? Amazing if so. We bought one IRL last year after a sequence of ****ty cheap vacuum cleaners failed on us. Henry is still going strong :)

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

They got lost in the mail n wound up with me!!! What's your AC username JohnGreenFan??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

My nook is selling them today. I can send you some if you like or will open my gate now if you want to pop over

They got lost in the mail n wound up with me!!! What's your AC username JohnGreenFan??

Oh no! Doh! I mixed up names! It’s so hard when we all have different island names to boards. It must be purple then? I’m sorry!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

That's gas! Username is just Ciara I think.

Is there a way we can add our friend codes / usernames / island names to this thread or to our accounts? I'd love to change my boards username but not sure if you can.

Rhyme wrote: »
    Is that hoover the actual Henry hoover with the face? Amazing if so. We bought one IRL last year after a sequence of ****ty cheap vacuum cleaners failed on us. Henry is still going strong :)

Ah now that would be great fun. Sadly no. It’s the best description I could think of for it because it’s red and the same shape :)

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

Oh no! Doh! I mixed up names! It’s so hard when we all have different island names to boards. It must be purple then? I’m sorry!

I know, it's impossible to keep track! Wel have to make a list somewhere!! I'll post them on now

• Advertisement

That's gas! Username is just Ciara I think

I’m really sorry about that! I’m embarrassed now :o

Advertisement