Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

Does anyone want the recipe for a bamboo partition or a shell lamp?

Yes to both please! Or just the partition of somebody else wants the lamp!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

My Gates are open. Yep its regular yellow stars.

Be over in a few mins so

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Yes to both please! Or just the partition of somebody else wants the lamp!

No probs. I can’t post them to you today because of my earlier mess up :o so do you want to come over to grab them or I can post them tomorrow?

AMGer wrote: »
    Be over in a few mins so

I posted it to you there a min ago. Should be in your mailbox.

I posted it to you there a min ago. Should be in your mailbox.

Thanks so much!

• Advertisement

Thanks so much!

No Worries. I don’t mind the iron at all, but I’d be obliged if you could drop me the stars whenever you have them. No rush at all, I don’t need them at the mo.
    I wouldn’t normally ask, but the weather has been so bad on my island that I haven’t seen stars for ages now. I’m like a beggar on here every night asking if anyone has Celeste or shooting stars lol :)

No Worries. I don’t mind the iron at all, but I’d be obliged if you could drop me the stars whenever you have them. No rush at all, I don’t need them at the mo.
    I wouldn’t normally ask, but the weather has been so bad on my island that I haven’t seen stars for ages now. I’m like a beggar on here every night asking if anyone has Celeste or shooting stars lol :)

Of course - can I post those? I’ll try! Just need a few more rusted parts for that robot

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭newbie18892

Would love more switch friends. Not sure if i've ever even posted my friend code here. It's SW-1970-7302-1527. Island name is Ohana and character name is Coral. I've only been playing for a few weeks so my island isn't a patch on half the ones i've visited but it's getting there :D

Of course - can I post those? I’ll try! Just need a few more rusted parts for that robot

Really? I’m miles away from the robot. I’ve only 6 rusted parts! Nobody wants to visit my island. No Celeste, Flick, CJ, Redd, barely any Gulliver. The only one who keeps turning up is Saharah, the dodgy rug seller. Jaysus.

Oh and I made a huge f-up yesterday. One villager (who’s catchphrase was HONK) came to me & asked if I could think of a new one. So of course, the divil in me said yes & I suggested “VanDammit”.

Then later, another villager asked me for a phrase that described them. I don’t like them, so I said “knackbag”. I know. Judge me later.

Now every single villager is saying VanDammit & knackbag to me & everyone who comes to visit! I’m so embarrassed! I’ve made a huge mistake :(

Would love more switch friends. Not sure if i've ever even posted my friend code here. It's SW-1970-7302-1527. Island name is Ohana and character name is Coral. I've only been playing for a few weeks so my island isn't a patch on half the ones i've visited but it's getting there :D

Request sent!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭newbie18892

Request sent!

And accepted! Yay

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Anyone wanna help with my flower breeding? I've five new golden watering cans crafted if you wanna to come and help. Yours to take home :p

The flowers are the ones surrounded by the terracotta path in front of the villagers houses on the lowest level, just across the bridge behind the town hall. Red roses in the barbed wire below the band area are a bonus, but not essential.

Gates are open, all welcome (only have cans for five).

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Just mailed you 20 of them. Leif has them for sale rather than Timmy. :)

Thank you! So kind! In about 3 weeks now I might have the purple ones I need for my nice lamp recipe :D I like working towards something!

I just got a new neon sign from a balloon. Which one do you like better? I currently have it at the base of my campsite.

Anyone wanna help with my flower breeding? I've five new golden watering cans crafted if you wanna to come and help. Yours to take home :p

The flowers are the ones surrounded by the terracotta path in front of the villagers houses on the lowest level, just across the bridge behind the town hall. Red roses in the barbed wire below the band area are a bonus, but not essential.

I’ll be there in a few mins. Want me to bring anything to catalog?

Really? I’m miles away from the robot. I’ve only 6 rusted parts!

(

If you keep the telephone parts on Gulliver they will be rusted the next day - he never learns. It’s his own fault for getting so wasted & falling overboard so regularly :)
    That and I traded for the golden armour.

I’ll be there in a few mins. Want me to bring anything to catalog?

Ah thanks, Nothing that I can think of, open to surprises tho :)

If you keep the telephone parts on Gulliver they will be rusted the next day - he never learns. It’s his own fault for getting so wasted & falling overboard so regularly :)

Ah! See I’m too feckin nice. I keep digging them up & giving them to him! Well no more Ms Nice Gal lol

How many are you missing? Think a have a few spare you can have.

Ah! See I’m too feckin nice. I keep digging them up & giving them to him! Well no more Ms Nice Gal lol

• Advertisement

Send me a dodo code and I’ll come over

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

Anyone needing to sell insects to Flick? Can open in a few minutes if so!

Stu also making a sauna heater!

@AMGer Thanks a mill, I got your post.

@tbahh nobody else can sell to Flick or CJ when they’re on your island, sadly.

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

@AMGer Thanks a mill, I got your post.

@tbahh nobody else can sell to Flick or CJ when they’re on your island, sadly.

Ah. I didn't know that, that's a shame!

Send me a dodo code and I’ll come over

Open to friends, think I added you a while ago. AC & Switch name is Bryan and Island is Holly Land (daughter named it after herself :rolleyes: )

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

If you keep the telephone parts on Gulliver they will be rusted the next day...

I did not know that thanks! I also only found out recently that when you're using the home designer you can hold down LB when moving an item of furniture and anything sitting on top of it moves with it, quite handy that. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭kingtut

Is it possible to move my house and the villagers houses? At the beginning I placed them really far apart but now I'd like to start making the place look decent and move them close together.

Andrew76 wrote: »
    I did not know that thanks! I also only found out recently that when you're using the home designer you can hold down LB when moving an item of furniture and anything sitting on top of it moves with it, quite handy that. :)

Oh! I didn’t know that, thanks!

kingtut wrote: »
    Is it possible to move my house and the villagers houses? At the beginning I placed them really far apart but now I'd like to start making the place look decent and move them close together.

Yes you can, but it’s a slow and expensive process. I think it’s 30k bells to move your house and 50k bells for the others. It takes a day to move each one. Talk to Tom Nook about layout and you see the option to move them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭kingtut

Yes you can, but it’s a slow and expensive process. I think it’s 30k bells to move your house and 50k bells for the others. It takes a day to move each one. Tall to Tom Nook about layout and you eat the option t move them.

Awesome thanks!

Advertisement