Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Really? I’m miles away from the robot. I’ve only 6 rusted parts! Nobody wants to visit my island. No Celeste, Flick, CJ, Redd, barely any Gulliver. The only one who keeps turning up is Saharah, the dodgy rug seller. Jaysus.

Oh and I made a huge f-up yesterday. One villager (who’s catchphrase was HONK) came to me & asked if I could think of a new one. So of course, the divil in me said yes & I suggested “VanDammit”.

Then later, another villager asked me for a phrase that described them. I don’t like them, so I said “knackbag”. I know. Judge me later.

Now every single villager is saying VanDammit & knackbag to me & everyone who comes to visit! I’m so embarrassed! I’ve made a huge mistake :(

Haha! One of mine came up with my nickname, Faboo....now they all call me that and I hate it.

But you can report them to Isabelle for their language and they will stop, I keep meaning to!

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

Open to friends, think I added you a while ago. AC & Switch name is Bryan and Island is Holly Land (daughter named it after herself :rolleyes: )

I do that too! I've had Gilliton, Gilleville, n now Ile de Gile.....

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

When your character has a Truman show moment...

https://imgur.com/71ASpfV

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Really? I’m miles away from the robot. I’ve only 6 rusted parts! Nobody wants to visit my island. No Celeste, Flick, CJ, Redd, barely any Gulliver. The only one who keeps turning up is Saharah, the dodgy rug seller. Jaysus.

Oh and I made a huge f-up yesterday. One villager (who’s catchphrase was HONK) came to me & asked if I could think of a new one. So of course, the divil in me said yes & I suggested “VanDammit”.

Then later, another villager asked me for a phrase that described them. I don’t like them, so I said “knackbag”. I know. Judge me later.

Now every single villager is saying VanDammit & knackbag to me & everyone who comes to visit! I’m so embarrassed! I’ve made a huge mistake :(

Could be much worse :D Saw this the other day

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Paso Fino

I'm howling at that one @bluemachaveli

My islanders have nicknamed me Tater Tot so far! Goodness knows why!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Could be much worse :D Saw this the other day

Oh God! I just want you all to know that if anyone calls you a knackbag it’s not personal! Jesus I’ve dug a hole that a gold shovel can’t get me out of!

BTW @bluemachaveli My gates are open.

Oh Nuts @bluemachiaveli I left my stuff behind n your island!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Have spare pitfall seed and western-style stone (grave stone) recipes if anyone wants them?

I’m contemplating a Nook Miles island tonight, hoping to catch scorpions. I’m such a wuss, I’m scared of them! I wish someone could come with me to help!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

Back open now for about 30 mins if anyone else wants to collect some stars!

Just to say thanks so much! I got my first stars washed up today. So pretty!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

@bluemachavelli - how did you get Pietro? Random luck or Amiibo cards? I’d love to have him as a villager :)

What villagers do people want? I don’t understand the hype over Raymond. I’d also really like Stitches & Merengue.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

AMGer wrote: »
    What villagers do people want? I don’t understand the hype over Raymond. I’d also really like Stitches & Merengue.

I have Raymond on my island and he's nice enough. He's the 'smug' personality but is fairly non abrasive and friendly, most people get on with him.

I'm tempted to stop talking to most of my other villagers in the hope that they move on. Want some change.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Turnip prices still heading south on my island, down to 76 this morning. Hopefully a massive spike on its way. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

@bluemachavelli - how did you get Pietro? Random luck or Amiibo cards? I’d love to have him as a villager :)

We got him random, he was on a Nook Miles island when we had <10 villagers. If you like I can send you an Amiibo tag so you can invite him. Just PM me your details and I'll fire it off to you.
    Andrew76 wrote: »
    Turnip prices still heading south on my island, down to 76 this morning. Hopefully a massive spike on its way. :D

Similar story here, down to 70 with a potential max of 190 for the week :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

140 here this morning. Gradually going up but apparently this is the high point!

Spoke to three villagers this morning (Midge, Annalisa and Vesta) and all three had the same line about planning being a fools errand. Maybe I need some new people on my island!

• Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

146 for me. Due to peak tomorrow with a max of 216 according to ac-turnip.com

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Mr E wrote: »
    146 for me. Due to peak tomorrow with a max of 216 according to ac-turnip.com

Nice little web page that. Saying the same as turnip prophet - my max is 198 this week. Hopefully wrong as I need close to 350 to hit my target for this week. :D

My turnips are only 133 this morning. So much for the predicted 206! Now predictions are for a max of 145 :(

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

The chances of my big 540 (6times what I paid) spike are decreasing... Had a 61% chance yesterday morn, down to 52% now... Am keeping the fingers crossed.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

I have Pietro and Stitches. Random luck. Avery joined today (replacing Cleo)

I’ll be adding all the recent codes here as friends soon. I’m ‘dad’ from ‘bnch place’. Both names given by my daughter

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭synesthesia

Dodge wrote: »
    I’m ‘dad’ from ‘bnch place’. Both names given by my daughter

ahahah brilliant names !

Amiboo cards : are they still available to buy ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Ps turnips are 130

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

Lads, can you find more than one villager to join your island in a single day? Or can you only bring in one villager at a time? I don't wanna waste my ticket going to an island that will absolutely not have a villager on it. I think I still have 3 more villagers to find to get a 2-star rating. I'm wondering would it be possible to get those 3 villagers today, or will I have to do it over the course of the week?

Lads, can you find more than one villager to join your island in a single day? Or can you only bring in one villager at a time? I don't wanna waste my ticket going to an island that will absolutely not have a villager on it. I think I still have 3 more villagers to find to get a 2-star rating. I'm wondering would it be possible to get those 3 villagers today, or will I have to do it over the course of the week?

As far as I know it’s 1 per day but I could be wrong

As far as I know it’s 1 per day but I could be wrong

At the start I found 3 in one day, but they only move in 1 per day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

Unfortunately Rolf is leaving my island :(

He is in boxes and will be leaving tomorrow if anybody wants Rolf on their island!

Redd is on my island but all the paintings are fake I think, does anyone know if he is guaranteed to have at least one real painting?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

At the start I found 3 in one day, but they only move in 1 per day.

Yeah I meant finding them.

RedRochey wrote: »
    Redd is on my island but all the paintings are fake I think, does anyone know if he is guaranteed to have at least one real painting?

Nope, entirely possible for all of them to be fakes.

• Advertisement

Nope, entirely possible for all of them to be fakes.

God that's annoying for such an infrequent visitor, filling the museum is going to take ages:(

Advertisement