Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

Turnips were 180 this morning, now at 421, highest ever been for me. Not sure if people interested in that price but will open later anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

tbahh wrote: »
    Turnips were 180 this morning, now at 421, highest ever been for me. Not sure if people interested in that price but will open later anyway!

That's a good price! I'm down again to 127.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

I might scoot over around 8 or so tonight if that's okay?

Mine are trending up as well, 181 at the moment and predicting 288-600 tomorrow but I'd rather jump on a good return now. This turnip game is stressing me out :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Yep will defo take that price if you don't mind all the interruptions. :D

Mine has dropped further to 72. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I'll take 421 please. I'd love to visit. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,643 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

Would love to visit at that price, mine are looking like maxing at around 200

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Would love to pop over later, mine are coming in at 139 :(

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

My big return looks less n less likely, now at 69! I'd love to cash in on that price too please!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

My turnips are currently at 35! It's my first week buying them, so didn't buy too much at 105, but would love to sell at 421 if poss!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

I'd also love to visit, mine are at 67 at the moment :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Iron nuggets are getting very very annoying to find. Only getting 1 a day and need another 20 to finish building the shop on my island (I'm only 4 days in).

Iron nuggets are getting very very annoying to find. Only getting 1 a day and need another 20 to finish building the shop on my island (I'm only 4 days in).

Nook Miles islands are normally a good spot to stock up if you have the points. If you want to add me as a friend I'll post you some :)

Switch Code: 4693-7933-0987

Also while we are on it, I put together a Google Sheet to keep track of who is who as it's getting much harder with all the usernames/ac names/switch names :pac:

You can find it here.

To add yourself to it, just fill out this form and it will auto add :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Nook Miles islands are normally a good spot to stock up if you have the points. If you want to add me as a friend I'll post you some :)

Also while we are on it, I put together a Google Sheet to keep track of who is who as it's getting much harder with all the usernames/ac names/switch names :pac:

You can find it here.

Deadly stuff. Fair play Bryan!

Nó worries, will open up in a few minutes, I'm just going to border up a bit of the place so people can get to it faster.

I love having visitors go around my Island in general, so come back again under normal circumstances :D

EDIT: Open to all my friends for the moment. Name of Island is Bryonglod! Left some recipes in square too!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Nó worries, will open up in a few minutes, I'm just going to border up a bit of the place so people can get to it faster.

I love having visitors go around my Island in general, so come back again under normal circumstances :D

Anything in particular you want brought over later on? Materials or pot luck?

Rhyme wrote: »
    Anything in particular you want brought over later on? Materials or pot luck?

Nah, no need to bring anything :)

Apart from the 200 Nook Mile Ticket entry fee :D

You can find it here.

This is great - thanks!

EDIT: Open to all my friends for the moment. Name of Island is Bryonglod! Left some recipes in square too!

I’ll leave some pressies later on if that’s ok. After the madness has died down :)

Andrew76 wrote: »
    I’ll leave some pressies later on if that’s ok. After the madness has died down :)

Ah thanks :)

I might be away somewhere else on the island, so feel free to use the shop. Also feel free to buy the special items too, I already have them!

Ah thanks :)

I might be away somewhere else on the island, so feel free to use the shop. Also feel free to buy the special items too, I already have them!

Cheers but using the shop just slows everything up for everyone else. Can't get back in as someone has their nook phone open. :pac:

/Edit: I bet Holly is on the way - it's just started raining on your island. :P

• Advertisement

Cheers but using the shop just slows everything up for everyone else. Can't get back in as someone has their nook phone open. :pac:

I haven't even got in once yet. Close the Nookphones!

Edit: as soon as I hit send, I got in!

Double Edit: I jinxed it - just got connection interrupted

Lol this is so funny - we're all piling in at once! I cant even talk to Timmy without another arrival!

Oh no! and as I was typing this I got evicted!

And it just crashed... :(

Think we broke it :p

I think too many came at once there so it collapsed. I'm going to put a dodo code and do it by PM here.

Sorry about that. Message me on here and I'll send you the code!

/Edit: I bet Holly is on the way - it's just started raining on your island. :P

It started raining on my island this afternoon and I am also blaming Holly!

Yeah the island is offline now

It started raining on my island this afternoon and I am also blaming Holly!

Would ya feckin believe it - when I logged on just now to flog my turnips - IT'S RAINING AGAIN

Yeah the island is offline now

Somebody didn't want me selling turnips on my lunch break. Wil have to wait until later to call over.

• Advertisement

Would ya feckin believe it - when I logged on just now to flog my turnips - IT'S RAINING AGAIN

The Hibernia curse continues

Advertisement