Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

tbahh wrote: »
    I think too many came at once there so it collapsed. I'm going to put a dodo code and do it by PM here.

Sorry about there. Message me on here and I'll send you the code!

You should probably limit it to a few ppl at a time.

Do you know if you'll be online this evening? I might just come back later when it's quieter. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Iron nuggets are getting very very annoying to find. Only getting 1 a day and need another 20 to finish building the shop on my island (I'm only 4 days in).
    1 a day doesn't sound right, are you digging two holes in the ground so you get 8 drops from every rock?

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

Alright, and we're back, I've sent the code out to 2 people so far :D

Andrew76 wrote: »
    You should probably limit it to a few ppl at a time.

Do you know if you'll be online this evening? I might just come back later when it's quieter. :)

Yeah, no worries, I'll be on later too!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Perfect. I'll be back later so!

• Advertisement

Alright, next code sent out!

The Hibernia curse continues

It does, it's now raining on my island :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Top man thanks a mil! Back to work for me now.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,643 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

Nook Miles islands are normally a good spot to stock up if you have the points. If you want to add me as a friend I'll post you some :)

Switch Code: 4693-7933-0987

Also while we are on it, I put together a Google Sheet to keep track of who is who as it's getting much harder with all the usernames/ac names/switch names :pac:

You can find it here.

To add yourself to it, just fill out this form and it will auto add :)

Great idea, filled that out now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Alright, next code sent out!

Aw it crashed again. Thanks for trying though and sorry for the frustration! I have to go back to work so if you're on later I'll pop over. :)

• Advertisement

Okay, it crashed again, which means new DODO code time. I'm going to limit it to just one person!

There's no problem coming back to sell more, just check before coming :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

I’m online now if anybody wants American football jerseys, safety vests, graduation gowns or zap suits in Mabels

The nook has a trouser press and an old flower record player

Oh and kicks is here

• Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

837,000 bells. Lovely. Thanks, tbahh!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Nook Miles islands are normally a good spot to stock up if you have the points. If you want to add me as a friend I'll post you some :)

Switch Code: 4693-7933-0987

Also while we are on it, I put together a Google Sheet to keep track of who is who as it's getting much harder with all the usernames/ac names/switch names :pac:

You can find it here.

To add yourself to it, just fill out this form and it will auto add :)

I just added you and filled in the form.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

I just added you and filled in the form.

I can't seem to mail you some, maybe because we haven't visited before. My gates are open if you wanna call over and collect.

Dodge wrote: »
    I’m online now if anybody wants American football jerseys, safety vests, graduation gowns or zap suits in Mabels

The nook has a trouser press and an old flower record player

Oh and kicks is here

I'm just on my way to you, I've never gone to someone elses Island so you're popping my cherry. Won't take anything, I'll just wander around and look for ideas.

I can't seem to mail you some, maybe because we haven't visited before. My gates are open if you wanna call over and collect.

Will try that

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭synesthesia

Great price on those Turnips!!!!

Dodge, your island is amazing. My addiction to this game is going to get stronger after seeing all the possibilities!!

Will try that

Did you manage to get over? Was on a work call so left the switch and it went to sleep :/ Open now again if you didn't. Sorry about that

Left the iron outside the airport, fell free to roam :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Dodge, your island is amazing. My addiction to this game is going to get stronger after seeing all the possibilities!!

Ha. Thanks. Joint effort of three!

Thanks for visiting

Did you manage to get over? Was on a work call so left the switch and it went to sleep :/ Open now again if you didn't. Sorry about that

Left the iron outside the airport, fell free to roam :)

Got it and just wandering around.

These islands are incredible lads, I never realised just how much detail you can go into. I've a lot of work to do.

Duh, thanks so much for the iron. I never said thanks in my original post so edited. I was too taken aback by the islands.

It's clearing up a bit now.

There was a Ciara who got on earlier when it crashed but didn't get a chance to come back, message me on here and I'll give you the code :)

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭newbie18892

Great idea, filled that out now

Love that idea. I sent off some friend requests there to some of youse on the list

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭synesthesia

Love that idea. I sent off some friend requests there to some of youse on the list

absolutely. gonna do the same!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

It's clearing up a bit now.

There was a Ciara who got on earlier when it crashed but didn't get a chance to come back, message me on here and I'll give you the code :)

That's me I reckon - I'll pop back after work this evening if that's alright.

Got it and just wandering around.

These islands are incredible lads, I never realised just how much detail you can go into. I've a lot of work to do.

Duh, thanks so much for the iron. I never said thanks in my original post so edited. I was too taken aback by the islands.

Sorry I wasn't much of a host. Was at some work meetings so left the Switch on in the background :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

I'm on turnip.exchange in a queue to go into someone's island, 477 bells for the turnips. Dunno if I'm wasting my time here.

I'm on turnip.exchange in a queue to go into someone's island, 477 bells for the turnips. Dunno if I'm wasting my time here.

On my at 421

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

On my at 421

You on now?

Advertisement