Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

That is a good shout - I got a friend request from a Melvin yesterday and I accepted, thinking I had seen it on the spreadsheet but I hadn't, not sure if it's someone here?

Yep that's why I didn't accept the FR I got yesterday - not until I know they are a boardsie. Not a chance I'm opening up my island to unknowns. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

That is a good shout - I got a friend request from a Melvin yesterday and I accepted, thinking I had seen it on the spreadsheet but I hadn't, not sure if it's someone here?

That's me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

That's me

I did wonder alright - I think I thought it was you originally because your AC name is MelScull

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Opening up gates for a little bit if anyone wants to pop over for a wander around. Nothing special in the shops. Maybe a bone costume might entice you in Mables

Just caught an oarfish, had no idea what I was after pulling in. The bloody size of it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Just caught an oarfish, had no idea what I was after pulling in. The bloody size of it!

I must post a photo later of my oarfish statue I got from C.J, it's the most disappointing thing of all time :pac: So small.

Lovely magical dresses and cowboy outfits in my Able Sisters, and Leif is in Funkytown if anyone wants to come by later this evening to shop and also give a water to a few specific flowers! Will post when its open.

Does anyone have a book I can catalogue? Got a lovely DIY for a mini library!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Finally getting to play today!

CJ has turned up so I guess I’ll be fishing for the day.
    There’s a white cute double bed in the shop if anyone wants it. Able sisters have Cavalier tops that I’ve never seen before, Ninja outfits and Crocs. Zell is crafting a gold wall.

If you decide to come over, dress appropriately. Yep. You guessed it. It’s ****ing raining.

Gates open.

Added a load of people from the spreadsheet a few minutes ago, in case you see some friend requests come in.

Finally getting to play today!

CJ has turned up so I guess I’ll be fishing for the day.
    There’s a white cute double bed in the shop if anyone wants it. Able sisters have Cavalier tops that I’ve never seen before, Ninja outfits and Crocs. Zell is crafting a gold wall.

If you decide to come over, dress appropriately. Yep. You guessed it. It’s ****ing raining.

Gates open.

I always dress for the rain! Have a little wand outfit and change the second I see a drop, am I the only one?

Ribbot was walking around in the rain yesterday with no hat or brolly, I was very concerned. Must buy him something.

Does anyone have a book I can catalogue? Got a lovely DIY for a mini library!

Just sent you one in the mail. :)

• Advertisement

What's the benefit of dressing for rain? Excuse the possibly stupid question

What's the benefit of dressing for rain? Excuse the possibly stupid question

No such thing as a silly question :)
    There’s no benefit to dressing for the weather other than outfits are a huge part of the fun of the game so it’s nice to get your raincoat out of the wardrobe when you have the chance.

I change my animal crossing clothes more often than my real clothes these days! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Paso Fino

Hey guys, does anyone have a studio spotlight I can catalogue? Or another similar item? Looking for the free standing one, not the wall one

Paso Fino wrote: »
    Hey guys, does anyone have a studio spotlight I can catalogue? Or another similar item? Looking for the free standing one, not the wall one

I have a few, could drop one over to you?

Thanks for the book!

Gates of Funkytown are open of anyone would like to come water a few flowers? Don't be alarmed by the fields and fields of flower we let get out of hand... Its only 20 red and white ones on the lower right hand side! Have spare watering cans. Feel free to take the many DIYs

Andrew76 wrote: »
    I have a few, could drop one over to you?

That'd be amazing, I'll open my gates now

@Peach I'll pop over and water soon :)

That'd be amazing, I'll open my gates now

@Peach I'll pop over and water soon :)

I don’t think we’ve met in game as I don’t see your island open. I’ll drop it off at Funkytown and you can collect it there. :)

I don’t think we’ve met in game as I don’t see your island open. I’ll drop it off at Funkytown and you can collect it there. :)

Ah we mustn't be friends then, I'll add you later! I'll pop over to Funkytown now :)

Ah we mustn't be friends then, I'll add you later! I'll pop over to Funkytown now :)

Not sure if that is you over here now but I’ve left it on the ground just left of Nooks.

• Advertisement

Not sure if that is you over here now but I’ve left it on the ground just left of Nooks.

Yeah I catalogued it there! Thanks a mil!

Thanks for the book!

Gates of Funkytown are open of anyone would like to come water a few flowers? Don't be alarmed by the fields and fields of flower we let get out of hand... Its only 20 red and white ones on the lower right hand side! Have spare watering cans. Feel free to take the many DIYs

No prob. Love the island, especially the row of villager houses. :)

Oh and chuffed I got the space shuttle recipe!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Gates are open and Celeste is here if anyone wants to grab a recipe.

If your so inclined I have some flowers I’d love watered (bottom left of the map). You’ll also see my newly minted UFO beside them :D

Does anyone know of it’s possible to find out what items you have ordered from residential services using redeem Nook Miles? Sometimes I forget and either ordered two of an item or didn’t order at all and have to wait another day to get it.

Does anyone know of it’s possible to find out what items you have ordered from residential services using redeem Nook Miles? Sometimes I forget and either ordered two of an item or didn’t order at all and have to wait another day to get it.

That’s a great question. I’ve bought loads of duplicates!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Gates open for about 40 mins or so. Celeste is here. No sign of stars yet but feel free to wander around etc

EDIT: sorry. Had to close it there

Target achieved! I wanted to catch 3 coelacanths to get a collectible. I hope it’s decent. The oarfish one I saw on @princess Peach’s island was v disappointing for the effort to catch 3!

Put a lot of hours into the game today. Have a money tree planted, my shop opened, my first bridge will be built tomorrow and 3 new residents arriving. Fun times.

Put a lot of hours into the game today. Have a money tree planted, my shop opened, my first bridge will be built tomorrow and 3 new residents arriving. Fun times.

It’s great fun developing your island!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

Can you reset the nook mile+ challenges or do I have to wait until tomorrow?

Advertisement