Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Wing126 wrote: »
    Can you reset the nook mile+ challenges or do I have to wait until tomorrow?

I don’t think you can reset them, but in fairness they’re not hard to achieve. What is it that you want to get rid of?

Anyone open for a visit?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

I don’t think you can reset them, but in fairness they’re not hard to achieve. What is it that you want to get rid of?

Ah I know they're easy, but I need to sell a hot item and I need to customise an item, but Nook's Cranny is closed so I can't sell a hot item or buy any more customisation kits :rolleyes:

Trying to get a few tickets before the morning to get a new villager haha

Anyone open for a visit?

Ah I know they're easy, but I need to sell a hot item and I need to customise an item, but Nook's Cranny is closed so I can't sell a hot item or buy any more customisation kits :rolleyes:

Ah ok. Unfortunately no. That can’t be done. Your best bet is to make a friend in a different time zone so their shop is still open.

Edit: I should add that time travel is also an option as long as you don’t have turnips or residents about to move in?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

You can still sell a hot item by dropping it in the sell box outside. You get 80% of the value but you’ll get the miles

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Dodge wrote: »
    You can still sell a hot item by dropping it in the sell box outside. You get 80% of the value but you’ll get the miles

You only get 80% of the cold price. Its 2x bonus is gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

Dodge wrote: »

I didn't check to see what my hot item was yesterday :o

Thanks though, I'll keep that in mind for next time :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Came across a lily-of-the-valley on my morning run around :D:D:D

Had no idea I was on 5 stars!! In the middle of moving all my houses so I thought i was miles off, delighted now!

RedRochey wrote: »
    Came across a lily-of-the-valley on my morning run around :D:D:D

Had no idea I was on 5 stars!! In the middle of moving all my houses so I thought i was miles off, delighted now!

Make sure to talk to Isabelle - she'll give you the recipe for a gold watering can.

• Advertisement

Make sure to talk to Isabelle - she'll give you the recipe for a gold watering can.

Thought she'd give a big announcement during her morning updates but no, had to listen about her call with her parents :D

RedRochey wrote: »
    Thought she'd give a big announcement during her morning updates but no, had to listen about her call with her parents :D

Ha yeah she's very self-centered! All about her and her tv habits usually.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Is anyone deep into AC and setup for cataloguing?

Need to get some nice furniture for my house. :)

Mr E wrote: »
    Is anyone deep into AC and setup for cataloguing?

Need to get some nice furniture for my house. :)

What kind of stuff are you looking for?

OMG like @princess peach I'm disgusted at my CJ model! Caught 3 coelocanth's last night - over 66,000 bells worth & got him to make a model. It's feckin tiny! Raging.

OMG like @princess peach I'm disgusted at my CJ model! Caught 3 coelocanth's last night - over 66,000 bells worth & got him to make a model. It's feckin tiny! Raging.

The bug ones are huge then, Flick is clearly biased!

Score! I managed to get rid of one of my Jocks! A cat called Punchy is in my campsite. It took me 4 reboots of the game before he picked one of the jocks to replace. He kept wanting to replace Blue Bear. Emm no way José! Finally got him to replace Sterling the creepy jail eagle.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

Bugger. I timed my art donation badly. I think the museum is the only thing I need to be open in order to get 3 stars, and it's under renovation. F*ck it anyway lol

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

I just hopped on to see the turnip price out of curiosity (I don't have any left to sell) and it's raining... Last time a certain person from Hibernia gets invited over. :pac:

Andrew76 wrote: »
    I just hopped on to see the turnip price out of curiosity (I don't have any left to sell) and it's raining... Last time a certain person from Hibernia gets invited over. :pac:

Yes! I have broken the curse! It's sunny here today :pac:

• Advertisement

Ooh! One of my villagers has asked for a new saying. The pressure! I can't mess this up again. What should I say?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Ooh! One of my villagers has asked for a new saying. The pressure! I can't mess this up again. What should I say?

A horrific curse.

A favourite foodstuff.

A movie/tv character name.

What kind of stuff are you looking for?

Just stuff to decorate 3 rooms. I only have very basic furniture in one room at the moment....

Just stuff to decorate 3 rooms. I only have very basic furniture in one room at the moment....

I've a fair bit of kitchen stuff, imperial bedroom furniture & antique furniture plus games machines if that interests you?

I've a fair bit of kitchen stuff, imperial bedroom furniture & antique furniture plus games machines if that interests you?

That sounds amazing!
    I'd love to have a look around for 10 minutes later if that's OK?

I got a combat arcade machine this morning so I'd love to build a games room. :)
    Let me know if you don't have it and I'll bring it with me.

That sounds amazing!
    I'd love to have a look around for 10 minutes later if that's OK?

I got a combat arcade machine this morning so I'd love to build a games room. :)
    Let me know if you don't have it and I'll bring it with me.

No probs. Let me know when suits and I'll put the stuff in my pockets & open my gates. I don't have the combat game!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Yeah hold the phone, you have the combat arcade machine? I’m missing that to complete my games room so will need to catalogue that from you at some stage also.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭DeWitt

So how does one "open their gates"?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

On the topic of games rooms actually: I was looking through reddit this morning and found these https://www.reddit.com/r/ACQR/comments/gip32f/i_made_a_bunch_of_arcade_floors/

Might be of interest :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I got the combat arcade machine yesterday, so have all the pinball machines and all the arcade machines now! Anyone wants some, let me know!

Advertisement