Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Star Lord wrote: »
    I got the combat arcade machine yesterday, so have all the pinball machines and all the arcade machines now! Anyone wants some, let me know!

Would love to call over later and catalogue those!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Would love to call over later and catalogue those!

Sure thing! Planning to move my arcade room to the basement, instead of having it be the well room from Silence of the Lambs...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Ha yeah she's very self-centered! All about her and her tv habits usually.

Holly, you seem nice and all but you take that back now!! Isabelle is the queen of the island!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Dodge wrote: »
    Holly, you seem nice and all but you take that back now!! Isabelle is the queen of the island!!

My most sincere apologies m'lord :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

DeWitt wrote: »
    So how does one "open their gates"?

If you go into your airport and speak to the dodo behind the counter he'll give you different options to get visitors in - choose the online option and then whether you want friends/best friends/dodo code etc.
    I got the combat arcade machine yesterday, so have all the pinball machines and all the arcade machines now! Anyone wants some, let me know!

I'll defo drop over later to grab the combat arcade please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I'd love to pop over too. Can do any time after 5:30... (@Holly too for furniture)

Of course!

Two options for those that want one:

Can either:
    1 - leave my arcade room intact, and I'll order you one from the catalogue (Drop me the monies or do a trade... Think you get those delivered instantly?!) or...
    2 - take the machines out and let you catalogue it yourself to order as you want to.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Of course!

Can either:
    1 - leave my arcade room intact, and I'll order you one from the catalogue (Drop me the monies or do a trade... Think you get those delivered instantly?!) or...
    2 - take the machines out and let you catalogue it yourself to order as you want to.

I'd prefer just to catalogue for the moment, but whatever is more convenient I guess? I'll double check what I have myself before you go ruining your room!

Maybe we could all meet on Star Lord's island this evening and bring 5-10 cool things to catalogue? I'm still chasing that 50inch tv that someone has here...

Of course!

Can either:

I think I would prefer option 1 since you don't have to wait a day for it to arrive. But can you remember if I receive something via gift - can I then re-order it again from my own res services? They are 60k each yes?
    I'd prefer just to catalogue for the moment, but whatever is more convenient I guess? I'll double check what I have myself before you go ruining your room!

Maybe we could all meet on Star Lord's island this evening and bring 5-10 cool things to catalogue? I'm still chasing that 50inch tv that someone has here...

Still looking for that TV too - we did defo see it that time yes? I think it was the night of the treasure hunt. Stephen or someone has it. :)

I think I prefer option 2. Gives me the flexibility to buy at my own pace.
    Up to you though - I'll go with whatever is easiest

• Advertisement

Here's the machines, let me know which ones you lot want/need...

Or if I should just bring them all! :D

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EX_HJojVcAM3LJA?format=jpg&name=large

L - R
    Arcade Majhong, Arcade Combat, Arcade Fighting, Pinball x 5 (different colours), Jukebox
    Red arcade stool, billiards table, foosball table (also have B&W variation)

L - R
    Arcade Majhong, Arcade Combat, Arcade Fighting, Pinball x 5 (different colours), Jukebox

That room looks class. I'd love the combat & fighting games and the jukebox please!

L - R

Arcade Combat and Black & Blue pinballs for me please. :)

Jesus, Damo. All all all! :)

Gates are open, and the stuff is on the beach to the right of the airport.

8M43W

On game stuff I have an electric dart board too if people want to catalogue it. Let me know and I’ll have stuff ready this evening

Oh and a red billiard table

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Ya I had the 50inch tv, all I'm looking for right now is a cake :D anyone have one?

Also looking for black or white box sofa pieces

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭newbie18892

Gates are open, and the stuff is on the beach to the right of the airport.

8M43W

Wouldn't mind coming over to catalog the pinball machine if you're still open?

Switch went to sleep while I was working. New dodo code: 851T0

• Registered Users Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

I popped around for a look , I hope I did it right.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭newbie18892

Switch went to sleep while I was working. New dodo code: 851T0

Thanks! Was on a flying visit as I had to go back to work. Really nice island. I'm slightly jealous of the bunny day arch decoration you have. I missed all that easter madness :D

I popped around for a look , I hope I did it right.

Yeah, to catalogue, you just have to pick it up and drop it again! Then if you go to the machine in the Resident Services building, it'll be in your catalogue for you to order, as it knows you had the item at some stage!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭kingtut

So yesterday I got all the interior and exterior bits I needed for the 3 new houess so they should be built today. Also had a visit from Harvey who seems like a creep but he has invited me to his island ....... I'm guessing he plans on murdering me :eek::eek:

I'm progressing slowly through the game and have 0 intention of ever time travelling. I kinda feel like the slow pace is what is keeping me interested.

kingtut wrote: »
    So yesterday I got all the interior and exterior bits I needed for the 3 new houess so they should be built today. Also had a visit from Harvey who seems like a creep but he has invited me to his island ....... I'm guessing he plans on murdering me :eek::eek:

I'm progressing slowly through the game and have 0 intention of ever time travelling. I kinda feel like the slow pace is what is keeping me interested.

It’s defo a game of ups and downs. Me and Mrs Dodge went mad on redeveloping the island but now I enjoy just pottering about. Getting fish and bugs* and talking to the islanders

It’s a genuine thrill when I see two of them talking to each other. Some of the conversations are gas.

Slow pace is no problem at all

*By fish and bugs I mean 60 Manila clams made into fish bait so I can catch a Mahi Mahi!

Closed my gates for now, will reopen later

• Registered Users Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭Nollog

My Island is open right now, I've dropped stuff on the ground for anyone who wants any of it. Anything here later on is being sold so knock yourselves out.

It didn’t rain all day today so I was really hoping Celeste would turn up. And she has! Finally! Don’t think I’ll have shooting stars as there are clouds in the sky but I’ll open my gates if you want to call over to say hello to her.

Sahara must've heard me giving out about him - chancer sold me two identical rugs one after the other. So I go back to him to exchange some tickets, thinking I'll get more crap, gives me a circuit board floor! Looks class. :D

Oh and it's started raining again... Cheers you know who. :P

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Sahara must've heard me giving out about him - chancer sold me two identical rugs one after the other. So I go back to him to exchange some tickets, thinking I'll get more crap, gives me a circuit board floor! Looks class. :D

Well at least you’ll get some wear out of your raincoat I sent you :p

• Advertisement

Andrew76 wrote: »

Well at least you’ll get some use out of the raincoat I sent you :p

Advertisement