Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Well at least you’ll get some wear out of your raincoat I sent you :p

Haha yeah very practical, thanks. :p

@Star Lord - just shout when you're about again, will drop those shillings over to you. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Gates are open if anyone wants to call. Nothing special going on, but feel free to nose around the shops.

Timmy & Tommy have advised you’re barred Stephen.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

What did I do wrong?? :D:D

96780735_3342959295728955_6097783791340748800_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_sid=dd7718&_nc_oc=AQkC-Q1PtGJ5TIwD0mwg0MOh6iewYEdFMtlfQMZ19D_bDivIWmxTKY8OnZmsdaJkI3M&_nc_ht=scontent-dub4-1.xx&_nc_tp=6&oh=f641c0718c8dafd66eeb8909a76b040c&oe=5EE145B5

Lol how did you end up there? :D

Don't suppose you have that 50" tv in your back pocket? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Timmy & Tommy have advised you’re barred Stephen.....

What the hell happened?

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Lol how did you end up there? :D

Don't suppose you have that 50" tv in your back pocket? :)

I do ya, will I call over?

I just opened the cabinet to buy stuff and next thing I know I'm stuck up here :confused: maybe I owe Tom Nook more money and this is how they grab me :eek:

RedRochey wrote: »
    I do ya, will I call over?

I just opened the cabinet to buy stuff and next thing I know I'm stuck up here :confused: maybe I owe Tom Nook more money and this is how they grab me :eek:

Oh I want the tv too! I’m in the air on the way to Bryan’s lol

Ok so we meet at Bryan's for a mini cat session? :)

Ya I'll try to bring some other cool stuff

Edit: Anyone have the coconut juice recipe?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Haha yeah very practical, thanks. :p

@Star Lord - just shout when you're about again, will drop those shillings over to you. :)

Nah, like I said, some day I may call on you for a favour some day...

Don't have that recipe I'm afraid. On the way with a few bits.
    Star Lord wrote: »
    Nah, like I said, some day I may call on you for a favour some day...

And that favour will still be no problem. I pays my debts young StarLord. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

I have a coconut juice recipe if you want it, I could mail it if possible and someone wants to tell me how

I have a coconut juice recipe if you want it, I could mail it if possible and someone wants to tell me how

Oh great, do we have to had visit each other for you to be able to mail it to me? :confused:

Oh great, do we have to had visit each other for you to be able to mail it to me? :confused:

I'll Google

• Registered Users Posts: 28,121 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Does anyone have a cutting board? She's trying to finish her sink here and needs a cutting board as park of the sink counter.

TitianGerm wrote: »
    Does anyone have a cutting board? She's trying to finish her sink here and needs a cutting board as park of the sink counter.

I don’t have the recipe but I have 1 in storage I’ll post you. What’s your switch name again?

I don’t have the recipe but I have 1 in storage I’ll post you. What’s your switch name again?

I don't think she's added anyone here as friends yet but her user name is Ciara and island is Oilean.

I'll find out what her friend code is and PM you.

Edit: does anyone want any of these

Mantis head plaque
    School desk
    DJ turntable
    Rock guitar
    Microphone
    Skeleton model
    Exercise bike
    Ant farm

I don't think she's added anyone here as friends yet but her user name is Ciara and island is Oilean.

I'll find out what her friend code is and PM you.

Ah I can’t post it to her unless we visit each other at least once. :(

Ah I can’t post it to her unless we visit each other at least once. :(

You've been on Oilean I think when she had bells over 500 two weeks ago. Not sure if she's been to your island though :confused:

• Advertisement

I'll Google

I just added you there, I'll open my gates if you want to visit? You can catalogue some stuff while you're here

I just added you there, I'll open my gates if you want to visit? You can catalogue some stuff while you're here

Perfect, gimme 5 minutes

I sent you two, but that’s the max for today. Can send the rest in the morning, but all good if you get the recipe, I’ll use them anyway :D

@bluemachaveli - that is some island you have there man, amazing layout! Mine looks basic as **** in comparison. Although I'm happy with my simple approach tbh (i.e. a lack of imagination). :D

@RedRochey - thanks for bringing the tv, been waiting an age for that one. :)

If you folks need to catalogue any of my suits just let me know and I can pop over again sometime.

Opening gates for a little while if anyone fancies watering some flowers? :D

OK as you can tell I'm a beginner to this. I have the coconut juice in the DIY recipe on the phone but how do I get it to my inventory then to give to you?

OK as you can tell I'm a beginner to this. I have the coconut juice in the DIY recipe on the phone but how do I get it to my inventory then to give to you?

Ah you can't give those to people, you need to have an unlearned recipe in order to give it to someone

No worries, I got two off Bryan anyway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭Nollog

I have a recipe for it here

/\/ollog wrote: »
    I have a recipe for it here

Holly has an actual cutting board in her storage that she can send over tomorrow. Is there a difference in the recipe and the actual board?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭Nollog

Holly has an actual cutting board in her storage that she can send over tomorrow. Is there a difference in the recipe and the actual board?

Recipes let you craft them yourself.

Advertisement