Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

I have the DIY recipe but not an actual board right now. I can check the ingredients?

Also raining here if anyone wants to go fishing

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Nearly 80 fish bait used tonight. 3 fishing rods. Not a single decent fish off the pier. About 30 sea bass though

Raging

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Gonna briefly open my gates again for anyone looking to catalogue the arcade stuff!

5RMGB

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Star Lord wrote: »
    Gonna briefly open my gates again for anyone looking to catalogue the arcade stuff!

5RMGB

I'll be over in 2 minutes!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

After 3 days I finally got a 3-star rating on my island...... now I have to wait another whole day for K.K to come to the feckin island. Sometimes I wish things would just happen....NOW! ... lol Like, why don't you just pack your suitcase now and fly over? :pac: I just want that terraforming kit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,121 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

There was a post in here yesterday about how to get a new visitor to change who they want to replace on your island but I can't find it.

New visitor on Oilean but they want to kick Kat off and herself likes Kat and doesn't want to lose her.

Andrew76 you're getting blocked... :D:pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

5RMGB

Lol I escaped before you could catch me! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

524 for turnips, which is of course after I sold all mine for less :D
    PM for Dodo code.
    I'm working but will leave the switch on.

mcgovern wrote: »
    524 for turnips, which is of course after I sold all mine for less :D
    PM for Dodo code.
    I'm working but will leave the switch on.

Maybe post that in the Turnip Talk thread too in case it gets lost in here? :)

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058077556

Mine is 194 this morning so redundant compared to yours. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

TitianGerm wrote: »
    There was a post in here yesterday about how to get a new visitor to change who they want to replace on your island but I can't find it.

New visitor on Oilean but they want to kick Kat off and herself likes Kat and doesn't want to lose her.

I just shut the game down and restarted it by pressing the home button, x to close software, and then starting again until they picked someone I wanted rid of.

I'll be over in 2 minutes!

Sorry don't know what happened there, I'll open again without a code. I'll be on a call but work away!

[edit]
    Getting errors trying to connect online, so some problem here. I'll try again later!

I blame Andrew76.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,121 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

I just shut the game down and restarted it by pressing the home button, x to close software, and then starting again until they picked someone I wanted rid of.

Great thanks Holly I'll tell her to try that :)

I don't know why she likes Kat, I think he's evil looking. She got a robot chicken islander as well, he's pretty cool.

Sorry don't know what happened there, I'll open again without a code. I'll be on a call but work away!

[edit]
    Getting errors trying to connect online, so some problem here. I'll try again later!

I blame Andrew76.

Lol wut? You tried to kidnap me or something! I was running for my life... :P

Seriously though, I did exit via the airport so wasn't me.

Open again now!

[edit] Closed again, battery dying!

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Lol wut? You tried to kidnap me or something! I was running for my life... :P

Seriously though, I did exit via the airport so wasn't me.

Was a few minutes after you left, so it couldn't have been you.

But even when it couldn't have been you, I knew it was you... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭newbie18892

Simon (monkey) is in boxes on my island today if anyone wants him? Leif is also here with azalea bushes, holly bushes, cosmos, and mum.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

Think I'm gonna delete my save and start again. I got all the houses, upgraded the shop and museum and upgraded my house. So what now? I don't have any interest in the turnip thing or making a paradise island with a routine, I like having things to do so starting again could be fun. Haven't turned my Switch on in probably over 2 weeks now.

SMC92Ian wrote: »
    Think I'm gonna delete my save and start again. I got all the houses, upgraded the shop and museum and upgraded my house. So what now? I don't have any interest in the turnip thing or making a paradise island with a routine, I like having things to do so starting again could be fun. Haven't turned my Switch on in probably over 2 weeks now.

You couldn't have finished your museum already unless you're time travelling like Marty McFly. But maybe filling out the museum doesn't interest you.

I'm curious, what things are you going to do by starting again that you cannot do now? If the game isn't holding your interest then just leave it be and go play something else. Maybe come back when new content is added?

I couldn't think of anything worse than starting again but that's just me. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

If you're interested in selling your copy of the game I'm looking for a second copy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Thunder and lightning on my island all day today. I had Celeste visit last night but no sign of any stars

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

Shooting stars tonight, as confirmed by Isabelle. So I guess that means no Celeste!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

I've had to start again. I was using a borrowed Switch to play, and my own Switch Lite arrived this afternoon, and while the game copied across, no saved data did. So starting again - guess I am lucky I wasn't too far into it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

You couldn't have finished your museum already unless you're time travelling like Marty McFly. But maybe filling out the museum doesn't interest you.

I'm curious, what things are you going to do by starting again that you cannot do now? If the game isn't holding your interest then just leave it be and go play something else. Maybe come back when new content is added?

I couldn't think of anything worse than starting again but that's just me. :)

I've not finished the museum, not interested.

I just find it boring, you turn on the game, dig 6 fossils, hit 6 rocks, do the few quests, talk to the bird to give fossils, sell spares, save. Rinse and repeat.

If I start again, I'll have a new island, maybe change the continent to winter. Re-do my town, have goals again, get villagers and new people in. After about a month there is just nothing to aim for. I get people want to plant 2000 flowers and tree's and have a big island but the system is so tedious to create in this game so it doesn't interest me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Oh No - I have a dilemma! My very first resident, Reneigh the horse has said she wants to leave! Not sure whether I should say to go or not.
    Sterling the jock moved out yesterday and I think it’s Paudsey that’s moving in tomorrow.

tbahh wrote: »
    Shooting stars tonight, as confirmed by Isabelle. So I guess that means no Celeste!

Never say never. The night before last I had Celeste and a meteor shower in the same evening. :)
    I've not finished the museum, not interested.

I just find it boring, you turn on the game, dig 6 fossils, hit 6 rocks, do the few quests, talk to the bird to give fossils, sell spares, save. Rinse and repeat.

If I start again, I'll have a new island, maybe change the continent to winter. Re-do my town, have goals again, get villagers and new people in. After about a month there is just nothing to aim for. I get people want to plant 2000 flowers and tree's and have a big island but the system is so tedious to create in this game so it doesn't interest me.

There's the issue so. If I found something boring then I wouldn't waste my time with it. :)
    Oh No - I have a dilemma! My very first resident, Reneigh the horse has said she wants to leave! Not sure whether I should say to go or not.
    Sterling the jock moved out yesterday and I think it’s Paudsey that’s moving in tomorrow.

Maybe it's just me but I'm not overly attached to my villagers, sure I like some more than others (and Walt can **** off tbh), but when one of them mentions leaving then I'll say off you go. I find it interesting to get new ones in, variety is the spice of life as they say. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭Nollog

Reneigh is the best looking horse imo, my favourite (Lucky) has asked to move like 3 times already and I talk to him every day, and give him stuff sometimes...

The temptation is real to time travel right now, I've made a design for my Island and have to move pretty much everything and so much to teraform...

Never say never. The night before last I had Celeste and a meteor shower in the same evening. :)

Ah okay, I've just found in the past whenever Isabelle mentions there is going to be shooting stars, Celeste is nowhere to be seen. Maybe that's about to change tonight. :D

I don't think I could let my originals go just yet, one of them being Sly who's going nowhere. I've warmed to the other one (Pasamina) even though I didn't like her at first. There are three others that I really want to stay. As for the other five, one of whom is moving out tomorrow, I'm not really too bothered if they want to move out; I also don't mind if they want to stay, either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 HelenE353

Hi all,

I have turnips selling for 312 if anyone is interested.
    I will send dodo code.
    tips appreciated :)

Advertisement