Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

I have Weber packing up today if anyone wants him :( I’ll require visitation rights if you’re taking him. He’s one of my favourites.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

So I decided to let Reneigh go. If she doesn’t want to be on my island then she can just feck off lol
    She hasn’t started packing yet, so it looks like it’ll be tomorrow before anyone can poach her if they want. She is actually a sweet character.

@titian let me know when suits Ciara to get the chopping board to her.

I have Weber packing up today if anyone wants him :( I’ll require visitation rights if you’re taking him. He’s one of my favourites.

Aw I liked him too :( One day too early for me to nab him.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Paso Fino

Beau is crafting a signpost if anyone needs one, have a few DIYs on the ground too

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Paso Fino wrote: »
    Beau is crafting a signpost if anyone needs one, have a few DIYs on the ground too

Ooh yes I would like that recipe actually. Let me hop online and head over for a flying visit if you're open. Cheers.

• Advertisement

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Ooh yes I would like that recipe actually. Let me hop online and head over for a flying visit if you're open. Cheers.

Grand, gates are open!

Grand, gates are open!

Coolio.

Actually, don't suppose anyone has the samurai wig? I have it in my Res services but can't order it - not sure why?

https://nook.market/items/372899840-samurai-wig-hair-color

Grand, gates are open!

Ok am I heading to Ariella or Aluna Isle? You both have the same names. :)

Ok am I heading to Ariella or Aluna Isle? You both have the same names. :)

Aluna :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Oh No - I have a dilemma! My very first resident, Reneigh the horse has said she wants to leave! Not sure whether I should say to go or not.
    Sterling the jock moved out yesterday and I think it’s Paudsey that’s moving in tomorrow.

I get really attached to villagers... Its not healthy! But I hate how basic the earlier villager's houses are. We had 2 new guys this week and their houses are so cool! Pietro's house is very special! Wish the earlier villagers could upgrade their houses.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Coolio.

Actually, don't suppose anyone has the samurai wig? I have it in my Res services but can't order it - not sure why?

https://nook.market/items/372899840-samurai-wig-hair-color

Star Lord has one but he says you can't have it.

It's a special item from Gulliver so won't be able to order through the catalogue.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Yeah, anyone but that guy... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,121 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

So I decided to let Reneigh go. If she doesn’t want to be on my island then she can just feck off lol
    She hasn’t started packing yet, so it looks like it’ll be tomorrow before anyone can poach her if they want. She is actually a sweet character.

@titian let me know when suits Ciara to get the chopping board to her.

Sorry Holly just saw this now. Do you want her to pop over to your island?

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

Alright, I'm opening up Bryonglod for those who want to see some shooting stars.

Truffles also making a cherry rug.

Kicks here too.

Prince moving out if someone wants him. He's a pretty sound dude!

Power suit and other stuff available in Mabels (What I'm wearing now is an assortment of what's on offer.)

It's a special item from Gulliver so won't be able to order through the catalogue.

Cool, at least I know where it comes from. :)
    Star Lord wrote: »
    Yeah, anyone but that guy... :pac:

Ok well if you happen to get your hands on a spare maybe you'll part with it for a fair price. Unlike the time you fleeced me for that arcade cab, still living handsomely off the profit no doubt... :P :P

TitianGerm wrote: »
    Sorry Holly just saw this now. Do you want her to pop over to your island?

Yeah sure. I’ll open my gates now.

Yeah sure. I’ll open my gates now.

On the way now. Is your island Hibernia?

Thanks Holly. She has serious island envy here!!

I'm going to be away from Switch but I'll leave island open anyway. I'm in the flower park on bench!

TitianGerm wrote: »
    Thanks Holly. She has serious island envy here!!

No problem, anytime. Tell her to download the Nintendo app on her phone. It makes chatting so much easier!

• Advertisement

No problem, anytime. Tell her to download the Nintendo app on her phone. It makes chatting so much easier!

The profiteroles she was eating was slowing her down as well :pac: she was terrified she was going to step on your flowers!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Pissing rain here but labelle is here if anyone wants a look around. Gates open now. Bnha place...

Apologies Star Lord, I only saw your messages as I was logging off. Spent 3 hrs redecorating most rooms in the house, needed a spruce up. Hoping to get that gold trophy come Sunday morning too. :)

Will catch up with you over the wkend to catalogue thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭newbie18892

Celeste is here if anyone wants to pop over and see her. She gave me a rocket recipe :D June is also crafting a wooden toolbox right now. Gates are open. Dodo code is NLQVS if needed

Celeste is here if anyone wants to pop over and see her. She gave me a rocket recipe :D June is also crafting a wooden toolbox right now. Gates are open. Dodo code is NLQVS if needed

I might pop over for a quick second before I nod off, want me to bring anything? :)

(Also just added you online)

tbahh wrote: »
    I might pop over for a quick second before I nod off, want me to bring anything? :)

(Also just added you online)

Don't need anything in particular. Thanks for the add :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Going to pop over too if that’s ok

Dodge wrote: »
    Going to pop over too if that’s ok

The more the merrier

I don't have my pole vault with me, is there another way around? :D

• Advertisement

tbahh wrote: »
    I don't have my pole vault with me, is there another way around? :D