Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Buying during the Covid19 pandemic

Options
18910111214»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

are all dealerships open now? or is it still by appointment?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭User1998

Its supposed to be delivery only until click and collect officially starts again and when non essential retail opens they will be allowed fully open.

Most are operating on an appointment only basis now

• Registered Users Posts: 10,643 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

fryup wrote: »
    are all dealerships open now? or is it still by appointment?

Any I've seen are operating with drop ins and when I went to collect a new car last week the showroom was busy with prospective buyers and others picking up cars.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Was in Ford garage last week. Zero customers in (I made appointment in advance). I was asked to take the test drive on my own which I was pleased with.

Safe experience. I would definitely make a phone call in advance rather than storm into random showrooms tbh. But yes, they are open.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,978 ✭✭✭✭Flinty997

The one I was in was open, but I was there to look at a specific car and was able to test drive it on my own, though I left my own keys, but I was doing a trade in anyway.

• Advertisement
Advertisement