Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ride on lawnmower hire Cork

Options
  • 15-03-2020 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Need to hire a Ride-on lawnmower for the first cut only , our hand push lawnmower will do fine once the first cut is done . Just wondering does anyone know where we can hire one in Cork city or county and how much for one day ? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,389 ✭✭✭✭Water John

Think your best bet is get a local garden maintenance guy to cut it. Will charge €50/70, but job done.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 RoRo99

Water John wrote: »
    Think your best bet is get a local garden maintenance guy to cut it. Will charge €50/70, but job done.

Thanks John but the lawn is gone high at the moment think I would do a better job myself, might need two cuts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭TheBoyConor

You'll find it very difficult to hire one for insurance reasons. A housholder coming in with unverifiable prior experience getting up on an unfamiliar ride on mower would be an insurance claim waiting to happen. "oh well judge, I was never warned that it could capsize on a 60 degree slope"

I'd say just get in a fella to do it. It'll probably cost the same amount either way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

You'll find it very difficult to hire one for insurance reasons. A housholder coming in with unverifiable prior experience getting up on an unfamiliar ride on mower would be an insurance claim waiting to happen. "oh well judge, I was never warned that it could capsize on a 60 degree slope"

I'd say just get in a fella to do it. It'll probably cost the same amount either way.

Do you know anything about anything at all? What insurance is needed? What 60 degree slope? Wtf are you talking about?

All rubbish suggestions from a poster who seems to know everything about every subject. Why don't you stop giving out rubbish advice to people?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭49801

Try https://www.lawnmowerscork.ie/garden-hire/

If you've a strimmer you could tackle it with it. I had to use one last year myself when my mower was out of action. Worked well enough too

• Advertisement
Advertisement