Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How are banks reacting to Covid19?

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,018 ✭✭✭✭adox

Contacted tesco asking them if there is a limit ( know there is ). No reply yet
    2 days ago

Contacted Lidl, pinged me back 1 hours later saying no limit.

Will contact tesco again telling them I'll take my business elsewhere.

Tesco definitely have the limit. It’s infuriating.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,303 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Tesco have also said they won’t be implementing the increase for contactless payments to 50.

So contactless and phone payments are 30 at Tesco while others have 50 contactless and no limits on phone payments

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭mjp

Haven have told us that they will increase the mortgage payment after the 3 month break to ,ake up the shortfall. Is this the line that all banks are taking or are any extending the loan period or putting a freeze on the interest for 3 months.

My wife also has a credit union loan for car. Can people shed any experience on what their credit union offered them on payments. Ours has requested her to make a reduced payment for next 3 months of 30%-50% of due amount.

Advertisement