Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

well the army be rolled out soon

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Signore Fancy Pants

Take with grain of salt right now. I heard from a someone i know very well and i know the guy, his in the Irish army. Not a regular recruit. The army has requested even people who have left the army to report for duty in the morning at 6am. They looking for ex army and current army to carry out different duties across the country. He would not be specific about the details, but it happening starting tomo.

Yes, starting tomorrow the Defence Forces are ready and available to assist the HSE.

It is quite possible that recently retired personnel (who remain under contractual obligations) may be sought for assistance.

Just like the floods lads....calm yer tits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

godtabh wrote: »
    Hard to be specific when you are talking bollox

Look thats what he told me by phone text. He's a retired army his only in his 40s, be in for twenty years since was 19. He was asked to come in Monday at 6am to help out. We find out this week!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,800 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

Its always south something that causes the problem isn't it ? , South Carolina, South Sudan .

South Armagh.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,577 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

We have plenty of Coronavirus threads already

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement