If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bedroom TV

Options
  • 16-03-2020 4:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭

Hi
    My daughter is looking for a 32 inch, smart tv with wifi for her bedroom. Netflix, youtube, maybe saorview,and whatever. I have been looking at your website and am a bit lost.

Can you recommend a set, delivered to dublin, with good warranty. I see the Linsar is 159 euro. Would that be up to it?

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi
    My daughter is looking for a 32 inch, smart tv with wifi for her bedroom.  Netflix, youtube, maybe saorview,and whatever.   I have been looking at your website and am a bit lost.

Can you recommend a set, delivered to dublin, with good warranty.  I see the Linsar is 159 euro.  Would that be up to it?

Thanks
    Hi Bikerman2019,

The Linsar is a little limited in terms of apps and wouldn;t have Netflix built in.

If I was to recommend one I would go with the LG 32LM6300. It's a bit more at 239 euro but has a great smart hub, Saorview and Netflix, Youtube and Amazon Prime built in. It also has a much better panel.

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204515-lg-32lm6300pla-32-inch-hdr-smart-led-tv-1080p-hd-freeview-play-freesat-hd.aspx?swapstore=1

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭ifeelstupid

Hi Bikerman2019,

The Linsar is a little limited in terms of apps and wouldn;t have Netflix built in.

If I was to recommend one I would go with the LG 32LM6300. It's a bit more at 239 euro but has a great smart hub, Saorview and Netflix, Youtube and Amazon Prime built in. It also has a much better panel.

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204515-lg-32lm6300pla-32-inch-hdr-smart-led-tv-1080p-hd-freeview-play-freesat-hd.aspx?swapstore=1

Kind regards

David

Hi
    Sorry to hijack!
    Apart from size, is there much difference between the above LG tv and this one LG 28TL520S? I'm also looking for replacement TV for bedroom.
    Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Bikerman2019,

Kind regards

David

Hi
    Sorry to hijack!
    Apart from size,  is there much difference between the above LG tv  and this one LG 28TL520S? I'm also looking for replacement TV for bedroom.
    Thanks
    Hi ifeelstupid.

There would be a difference in picture quality in my opinion with the 32" being the better of the two sets.

You could use the same TV for your bedroom or are you looking something bigger?

PM Sent to Kenny re delivered TV, can somebody get back to me please

Hi Ifeelstupid.

Could you send the PM over to Davids account please.

You can also email Emma if there is an issue with the delivery on EmmaJ@Richersounds.ie
    Emma deals with our logistics.

I can pick it up there.

Kenny.

• Advertisement

Hi Ifeelstupid.

You can also email Emma if there is an issue with the delivery on EmmaJ@Richersounds.ie

I can pick it up there.

Kenny.
    Hi Kenny
    Thanks for getting back to me.  I just spoke with Emma, everything is good.

Cheers

Hi Ifeelstupid.

I can pick it up there.

Kenny.
    Hi Kenny
    Thanks for getting back to me.  I just spoke with Emma, everything is good.

Cheers
    Excellent IFeelstupid :D

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.