Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roebuck castle estate, Clonskeagh, Dublin 14

Options
  • 16-03-2020 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi,
    If anyone here has stayed in or nearby Roebuck Castle estate in Clonskeagh, Dublin 14, could you tell me any personal experiences there? Neighbours, safety, schools etc. Have you got any problem so far?
    We are considering to buy a house there. We are also renting nearby UCD Belfield campus but never live in that particular estate so will appreciate any opinion.
    Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Joolz30

Hi
    I used to live in Roebuck about 6 or 7 years ago.
    Very quiet and appears to be safe. A mix of young families and older residents
    Can be a number of student houses in there, at least there used to be.
    I think there's a costcutter shop nearby and the number 11 bus goes from Clonskeagh...maybe not the best public transport wise?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Fian

Really nice estate and area. Excellent schools nearby.

Not ideal for public transport I suppose, but it's an easy, slightly downhill, safe cycle into the city centre from there, through clonskeagh and ranelagh.

Not cheap though.

Advertisement