Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Morning...

Options
  • 17-03-2020 1:00am

Good Morning.

As we sit people from Ireland join others from around the world, and you will be part of the largest quarantine in the history of humanity.

Humanity, that...word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can’t be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interest. Perhaps it’s fate that today is the 17th of March, a day when immigrants in a foreign land stepped forth to recall the familial bond their homeland gave them, giving strength against tyranny, oppression, persecution and even annihilation. A bond that distance would never break.

We’re staying home. For our right to live, to exist, and should we win the day the 17th of March will no longer be known as an Irish holiday, but as the day when the world declared in one voice:

“We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We’re going to live on. We’re going to survive. TODAY, WE CELEBRATE, ST. PATRICK’S DAY!!!”

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭CtevenSrowder

On the gargle early I see.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,937 ✭✭✭SmartinMartin

Jayziss I hate this type of sweet sickly ©rap.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

When the drunk crop sprayer kept saying he was as abducted by aliens they all laughed....as they looked out at the giant fcuking UFO ....

I never got that.

On the gargle early I see.

As only a Patriot would. *burp*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭CtevenSrowder

As only a Patriot would. *burp*

Good man yourself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Someone got a lock in....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭BanditLuke

Fu€k off

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

Who wants a steaming cup of ovaltine

“We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We’re going to live on. We’re going to survive. TODAY, WE CELEBRATE, ST. PATRICK’S DAY!!!”

Blast them with piss

• Advertisement

Buy a tv licence

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

Was half expecting..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭Ladybird18

Good Morning.

As we sit people from Ireland join others from around the world, and you will be part of the largest quarantine in the history of humanity.

Humanity, that...word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can’t be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interest. Perhaps it’s fate that today is the 17th of March, a day when immigrants in a foreign land stepped forth to recall the familial bond their homeland gave them, giving strength against tyranny, oppression, persecution and even annihilation. A bond that distance would never break.

We’re staying home. For our right to live, to exist, and should we win the day the 17th of March will no longer be known as an Irish holiday, but as the day when the world declared in one voice:

Good morning.

Tldr but good morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,115 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

We're not quarantined, merely observing social distancing.

Ergo, your hypothesis is flawed.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Bobblehats wrote: »
    Who wants a steaming cup of ovaltine

If there's a custard slice going with that, i'll drink a steaming cup of piss

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 10,328 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Blast them with piss

Brilliant banter

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭tdf7187

I preferred 2008-2010 when the markets were cratering for reasons other than a mass global virus pandemic.

But who is going to be our Randy Quaid?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭un5byh7sqpd2x0

We're not quarantined, merely observing social distancing.

Ergo, your hypothesis is flawed.

By the time you wake up, we’ll be in quarantine.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

United my arse. Corana virus or not, the fact that remains is that we will not accept overt prod influence down here. This aint Harland & Wolf.

We are the one true faith, the Roman Catholic Church . Be gone prods.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

United my arse. Corana virus or not, the fact that remains is that we will not accept overt prod influence down here. This aint Harland & Wolf.

Now time for the token Sinn Fein post about waking up to thoughts of Mary Lou...........

• Registered Users Posts: 17,115 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

By the time you wake up, we’ll be in quarantine.

Nope. I'm expecting lockdown before the end of the week, but not quarantine.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,057 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

You're using the wrong script, according to AH it's the atheists who are intolerant.... :rolleyes:

© 1982 Sinclair Research Ltd

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,488 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

No idea what this thread is trying to achieve

It may be a new forum, but that's not a reason to start threads on any drivel you might think up

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement