Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nintendo Network / eShop down

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

They'll be working overtime to get it fixed asap. Companies don't like losing money

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Satturnfalls

Wonder what the problem is at their end

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,645 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Seems to be working again, I just bought and am downloading Exit the Gungeon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Yep. Working again for me too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,211 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Working here for me a little choppy but I'm in looking at the RPG list

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,211 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Yup definitely working just bought Final Fantasy VII and VIII for €20 combined.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

That's some major downtime though. Must have been down about 6 hours - hopefully not a sign of things to come over the next few weeks when networks get hammered.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,548 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Don't know how true this is (take with a pinch of salt), but it has been said that Nintendo's user database was hacked and the hackers were buying fortnite vbucks with stolen paypal accounts.

0L6Pglp.jpg?1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Christ, I would hope that the PayPal API is not using the actual password stored on a Nintendo server!

Advertisement