Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Temple Bar Webcam Live commentary

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭gifted

Here is the cam. Let's discuss the people and events we see on it.

https://www.earthcam.com/world/ireland/dublin/?cam=templebar

Them bikes are not the correct social distance apart

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭mcgucc22

Here is the cam. Let's discuss the people and events we see on it.

https://www.earthcam.com/world/ireland/dublin/?cam=templebar

No.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭JoeFritzl

mcgucc22 wrote: »
    No.

I actually think it's a great idea, I've been watching the cam now for a few days.
    What's your problem, more fishing for likes?

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Computer Science Student

JoeFritzl wrote: »
    I actually think it's a great idea, I've been watching the cam now for a few days.
    What's your problem?

Yep, some people just are obsessed with point scoring on this forum. If he gets 5 upvotes he'll consider it a successful day. Let's just ignore...

See the chap in the paddys hat stumbling around just now? I wonder if he managed to find a boozer today!?

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭JoeFritzl

Yep, some people just are obsessed with point scoring on this forum. If he gets 5 upvotes he'll consider it a successful day. Let's just ignore...

See the chap in the paddys hat stumbling around just now? I wonder if he managed to find a boozer today!?

Looks like he already has. I wonder where all these drunkards are getting their fix from, see a few of them stumbling past the cam every half hour looking to see if the pubs are open.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭Pkiernan

Just saw a double whammy moron having a smoke and then heading back inside the pub.

Hardly surprising he was also sporting a beard.

Not long for this world

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Agent_47

Nobody keeping social distance there. Looks busy enough

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,577 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Yep, some people just are obsessed with point scoring on this forum.
    Noted

Thread closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement