Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Standing Order/Direct Debit

Options
  • 17-03-2020 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

I wish to transfer a certain amount on the same date each month to a joint account.  How do I set this up?  I have online banking.  Would you go through the steps with me.  Thanks for your help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

Hi Hillbloom,

Thanks for reaching out to us here today on Boards.ie.

We’ll certainly be happy to help with this. You can set this standing order up on www.365online.com. First, you select “Money Transfer” on the left hand side, followed by “Set up a standing order”.

This will then ask for the account details of where the standing order is going to. You will then be sent an activation code to your mobile. Once you enter this, you will be asked to choose the start date of the standing order.

We hope this information helps. Please don’t hesitate to get back in touch if we can help any further.

Many thanks,
    Richard

Advertisement