Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Corona Virus Freezer Drought

Options
  • 18-03-2020 12:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭

There are literally no freezers for sale in Ireland

Argos
    Curry
    DID
    Power City

Curry's told me the next ones would be in on Monday. Two days later still no freezers:eek:

My wife is frontline medical staff and we were hoping to put meals away to last for a week in case it got really busy.

Does anyone actually know when the freezers will be coming back to Ireland for sale?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,291 ✭✭✭✭Esel

mcsean2163 wrote: »
    There are literally no freezers for sale in Ireland

Argos
    Curry
    DID
    Power City

Curry's told me the next ones would be in on Monday. Two days later still no freezers:eek:

My wife is frontline medical staff and we were hoping to put meals away to last for a week in case it got really busy.

Does anyone actually know when the freezers will be coming back to Ireland for sale?
    Not according to this current thread in Home Appliances. https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2058062462/1/

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭mcsean2163

I spent ages. Power city had one but then when I ordered they sent a message saying it was not in stock and I could pick in 2 days or something. I was looking for one for collection... still seems to be nothing, e.g.

https://www.currys.ie/ieen/household-appliances/refrigeration/freezers/333_3128_30215_xx_xx/xx-criteria.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,524 ✭✭✭magic_murph

I have two - you can either buy one for €5000 or rent shelf space - the more space you take the cheaper it is per square inch.

Advertisement