Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need swab asap

Options
  • 18-03-2020 1:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭

Waiting on ambulance to arrive since 1pm yesterday

Occ health nurse ordered it on behalf of consultant and I haven't heard anything since ??

I was in London for 4 days, my mum has 2 underlying illnesses and I work in a big hospital so they said they would tell them asap.

Am I better off ringing occ health to get an email to get the swab done in croker ?? Where else can I get it done ? I live near howth and hospital is on South side

* Mods if not allowed ask this apologises *

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,800 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

I think we're all in the same boat. My wife is waiting since yesterday also and I heard Claire Byrne was also waiting.
    My wife won't ring again as she knows they're under fierce pressure so she'll just bide her time.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,488 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

I am sure they will get to you eventually, but please note there are a lot of people waiting for their tests to be done

And no, it's not for this forum

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement